Chapter 35 - Concerned.

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*The day of the wedding you're at your parents house*

 

 

Laura: Where're you going sweety?

 

 

You: I just want to go down to the shops quickly. I have time unnie, the wedding isn't until this afternoon.

 

 

Laura: Sungmin, you shouldn't see 'your name' until the wedding now.

 

 

Sungmin: Neh... I'll go back to the hotel soon.

 

 

You: Can you drop me off at the shops?

 

 

Sungmin: *thinks it over* Only if you let Kyuhyun go with you.

 

 

You: Wae? It's just the shops and I'm not a little kid.

 

 

Sungin: Just do it for me arasso?

 

 

You: *roll your eyes* Fine.

 

 

*Sungmin parks and you get out*

 

 

Sungmin: I don't want you to leave 'your names' side today. 

 

 

Kyuhyun: What's the matter hyung?

 

 

Sungmin: It's my grandparents.... I'm afraid they're going to do something to her. They're strongly against this marriage and the baby.         I think she might me in trouble. Don't let her know what ever you do. I don't want her to worry... Arasso?

 

 

Kyuhyun: You really think your grandparents are capable of hurting her?

 

 

Sungmin: I don't know what they're capable of... That's the scary part.

 

 

Kyuhyun: I won't let anything happen to her so don't be too worried. As soon as we're finished at the shops I'll take her home.

 

 

Sungmin: Even at home, don't take your eyes off of her.

 

 

Kyuhyun: So I watch her get changed?? 

 

 

Sungmin: *gently hits Kyuhyun over the head* You look at her while she's changing and you'll wish you'd never been born.

 

 

Kyuhyun: *laughs* Arasso I won't look at her when she's changing.

 

 

*Kyuhyun gets out and Sungmin drives back to the hotel*

 

 

*LATER IN THE AFTERNOON AT HOME*

 

 

You: Unnie, what if I mess up? What is I trip or I don't say my vows right?

 

 

Laura: Hunny you'll be fine. If you stuff up, I'll make sure I do something ten times more embarressing to cover it up. *smiles*

 

 

You: *hug Laura* Unnie I love you so much, you're such a great friend.

 

 

Laura: *hugs you back* I love you too sweetie *smiling*

 

 

Zhoumi: Come on you two, shouldn't you be getting changed?

 

 

You: Omo oppa you look so handsome!

 

 

Zhoumi: *turns around in his suit*

 

 

Laura: *giggles* I'm so lucky to have such a handsome boyfriend.

 

 

Kyuhyun: *takes your wedding dress from the rack and hands it to you*

 

 

Laura: *looks at the time* Omo, we better hurry up and get ready. 

 

 

*A few minutes later you walk out in your dress*

 

 

Kyunhyun: *looks at you with a gentle smile*

 

 

You: Does it look wierd?

 

 

Kyuhyun: *shakes his head* Ani, you look so beautiful I think I might have to take you away from hyung. 

 

 

You: *blush*

 

 

Laura: Come here and I'll put your hair up *smiles*

 

 

*Laura does your hair up*

 

 

Kyuhyun: I'll be back soon, I'm just going to the bathroom.

 

 

You: Neh~

 

 

*Laura finishes your hair*

 

 

YM: *walks in* Aigo my daughter. You're so beautiful *a bit teary*

 

 

YD: She's always been beautiful.

 

 

SM: Our Sungmin-ah is so lucky *kisses your cheek*

 

 

*Sungmin's dad takes your dad out for a chat*

 

 

YD: What's the problem?

 

 

SD: Well Sungmin-ah told his grandparents yesterday about everything. We thought they'd accept it but it turns out they're very unhappy with the whole situation.    It would be good if you kept a close eye on your daughter. I don't want anything happening to her. I don't know if my parents are going to do anything or not    but just be prepared... I'm sorry for all the trouble. We really want to accept your daughter into our family, I hope my parents won't ruin this.

 

 

YD: *takes a deep breath* 

 

 

SD: Kyuhyun-ah, what're you doing here?

 

 

Kyuhyun: I was just coming back from the bathroom, sorry I over heard your conversation just now.

 

 

SD: Aniyo, just don't let 'your name' know. Stress is bad for the baby and for her.

 

 

Kyuhyun: If you don't mind... I'd like to add to the conversation...

 

 

SD: Of course, what's on your mind?

 

 

Kyuhyun: Well I just wanted to let 'your name's' dad know how much hyung cares for his daughter and how much he loves her... He told me everything and         he told me not to take my eyes off of her today and make sure she's alright. Zhoumi and Laura are in there so I just ducked out for a bit.         But hyung is a really good guy. Please don't let his grandparents change your mind about this wedding. It means the world to Sungmin...

 

 

YD: *looks at Kyuhyun with curiosity* Why do you care so much?

 

 

Kyuhyun: Because I love your daughter and Sungmin very dearly. They're my two best friends and I'd do anything for them and I know that they want to be together.         Just please don't stop the wedding.

 

 

YD: *runs his fingers through his hair* 

 

 

SD: Please, I haven't been able to do much for my son. I've always been to busy for him but this is something I want to help with. 

 

 

YD: I'm just worried about my daughter. I've only got her and her brother. She's my only daughter... If anything ever happened to her...

 

 

Kyuhyun: We won't let anything happen.

 

 

*Later on you're about to walk out into you're perfectly decorated back yard*

 

 

Laura: Are you ready?

 

 

You: *smiling* I'm ready.

 

 

*Out side Sungmin is waiting when he sees two familiar figures*

 

 

Sungmin: Kyuhyun-ah hold everything up, I need to see what they're doing here.

 

 

*Sungmin walks over to his grandparents*

 

 

Sungmin: If you touch her, I'll never forgive you. She's my life, don't take this away from me.

 

 

SGM: We didn't come here to start anything.

 

 

SGF: We're here to congratulate you and wish you a life time of happiness.

 

 

Sungmin: You what...?

 

 

SGM: When you told us about this we were so dissappointed in you... We've had time to think and we've realised that what's happened can't be undone.

 

 

Sungmin: Do you have any idea how worried I was that you were going to hurt her?!

 

 

SGF: I know and we're sorry. We're so sorry and that's why we're here. We want to try and be happy for you. 

 

 

Sungmin: Well everyone is looking out just incase you came so I'll have to let everyone know first...

 

 

SGF: Neh, that should be fine.

 

 

Sungmin: We'll bring out two chairs... Just wait here. I'll get Kyuhyun-ah to come over and look after you.... You can stay...          but just know I can't forgive you right now.

 

 

To Be Continued.... (:Sorry I didn't post last night. My boyfriend took me to the movies and I got back late (: