Chapter 19 - Apology In The Form Of A Present.

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*Sungmin turns around when you call him*
 
Sungmin: You look....
 
You: Horrible? *laugh a bit*
 
Sungmin: *looks down at his feet* You look really beautiful tonight...
 
You: *blush and can't look at his face anymore* Thanks... You look pretty good yourself.
 
Sungmin: Should we head off?
 
You: Neh, i'll just get my bag.
 
*You meet Sungmin down at the car*
 
Sungmin: I've had this for a while... I wanted to give it to you as an apology for how I've treated you...
         ... You don't have to wear it if you don't want to though.I mean it's not the best... 
         I only bought the scrap metal... I carved the rest so it mighten be fit for 
         you to wear. I did think of you when I made it though and the stone on it was my lucky charm...
 
*The necklace Sungmin gives you http://cdn1.atwestfield.com/img_resized/magnolia-silver-jewellery-handcrafted-925-sterling-silver-necklace/35d52440b675bba2b6565597edce51b8bbe6006f_1000x1000.jpg
 
 
You: *open up the little container and find the beautiful necklace made for you* Omo~ It's wonderful *hug Sungmin without even thinking*
 
Sungmin: *suprised*
 
You: Omo, I'm sorry *wipe your happy tears and move back* I've creased your jacket now.
 
Sungmin: Aniyo, it's fine... *watching you cry your happy tears*
 
You: Can I wear it now? I'm not wearing a necklace, I think this will fit well.
 
Sungmin: *nods* Need any help?
 
You: Would you?
 
Sungmin: *takes the necklace and places it around your neck and does it up* 
 
You: *really happy* How does it look?
 
Sungmin: You look amazing....
 
You: *blush*
 
Sungmin: *quickly realises the actual question you asked* I mean the necklace suits you....
 
You: *smile and giggle cutely*
 
Sungmin: We should leave or we'll be late...
 
You: Neh... 
 
Sungmin: Are you warm enough? My car gets pretty cold...
 
*You reach for the dial that turns the warmth up at the same time as Sungmin*
 
You: *blush again and take your hand away quickly*
 
Sungmin: Your hands are freezing...
 
You: Ani, just this one *hold up your hand* Only one of my hands ever get cold...
 
Sungmin: *driving along the main road* Here *takes your hand*
 
You: Your hand... It's so warm.
 
Sungmin: Good... That means I'm warming you up.
 
*You don't speak the rest of the way and finally enter the massive house and find the others*
 
Zhoumi: *Introduces everyone to his parents, you've already met them*
 
Kyuhyun: *takes you away from teh others*
 
Sungmin: *doesn't know where you've gone* Laura, have you seen 'your name'?
 
Laura: Mmm, I saw Kyu oppa walk somewhere with her.
 
Sungmin: ...Neh...
 
Zhoumi: I think they headed out the back.
 
Sungmin: Outside?
 
Zhoumi: *nods* There's a small garden area, they probably went there.
 
*Out in the garden*
 
Kyuhyun: Is this from Sungmin?
 
You: *nod*
 
Kyuhyun: *smiles* He's been working on that thing for ages, I was wondering where it would end up.
 
You: He has?
 
Kyuhyun: *nods* He doesn't usually do that sort of thing so he must've really wanted to show you his feelings.
 
You: *blush*
 
Sungmin: *sees you sitting with Kyuhyun, blushing and turns back around and thinks to himself 'I never should have even set eyes on her'*
 
Laura: *sees Sungmin* What's wrong? Did you find 'your name'?
 
Sungmin: I found her...
 
Laura: Well what's wrong?
 
Sungmin: She seemed pretty close with Kyuhyun so I left them alone.
 
Laura: Pabo! You get back out there and take her away. They're only friends. Don't be so jealous.
 
Sungmin: I'm not jealous.
 
Laura: *giggles* It's so obvious, don't hide it.
 
Zhoumi: *comes over* What's wrong?
 
Laura: Sungmin saw Kyu and 'your name' talking and she must've looked happy and now this idiot is jealous.
 
Sungmin: I'm not jealous.
 
Zhoumi: *laughs a bit* Look, I don't know if anyone else knows but Kyuhyun has a girlfriend...
 
Sungmin: He what?
 
Zhoumi: Yeah, about three or four days ago he finally asked someone out.
 
Sungmin: And now he's going off with another girl?
 
Laura: *rolls her eyes* What Zhoumi is trying to say is you shouldn't feel jealous. Kyu already has a girlfriend and that means he won't make a move on 'your name'.
        Plus she only sees him as an older brother... She's never looked at him the same way she looks at you.
 
Sungmin: Well what way does she look at me?
 
Laura: It's hard to explain.... But I guess she looks at you with lots of love... Mmmm, passion, frustration, gratitude... Usually when you're not 
       being mean she has a happy sort of glow when she's near you... You give her all the emotions you can ever have... Kyu doesn't get half as much as you do.
 
Sungmin: That's probably not true...
 
Zhoumi: *puts his hand on Sungmins shoulder* Trust us.. *looks at Laura*
 
Laura: *giggles and wraps her arm around Zhoumi's waist*
 
Sungmin: Well what should I do now?
 
Laura: Go and get her obviously...
 
Sungmin: How? 
 
Zhoumi: Ask her to dance.
 
Sungmin: I don't dance.
 
Zhoumi: Take her out for a walk around the garden...
 
Sungmin: What would we talk about?
 
Zhoumi: You could confess to her?
 
Laura: It's the perfect chance~!
 
Zhoumi: You've liked her for how long now? And we've been back for about half a year... Which means you've known her for that long.... 
        I think it's time to let her know.
 
Sungmin: I don't know about this...
 
Laura: Oppa, wait here I need to teach this kid a thing or two.
 
Sungmin: Kid? I'm older than you are by a few years...
 
Laura: You act like a kid so that's what I'll call you.
 
Zhoumi: *laughs* I better go great guests, I'll meet up with you in a bit.
 
Laura: Arasso *kisses Zhoumi's cheek*
 
To Be Continued... (: