A Strong Heart Revelation

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                        ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Big Bang and The Ladies were all getting ready for their appearance on Strong Heart, most of them liked that they have something to do while the rest complained about how they could be sleeping at the time or hanging out with some friends or anything other than work.

 

Top, in particular half-half liked the situation, well because Nichkhun was there and Jaejoong was there. They are both of his closest friends of course there are many others but the two are one of his closest-est. things are not going really good with Jaejoong and at the moment he wants to be far from him as possible.

 

The 2 groups shared a dressing room like they always do, other people didn’t understand why though. There were many other dressing rooms for each of the group but they still decided to use one, others thought maybe because they’re from the same company that they’re very comfortable with sharing one. Up until now that the boy group is 6 years in the music industry and 3 for the girls they still don’t know the real relationship between them, all this time they think they’re just from the same company.

 

“Dad said something may come up later on the show and so he’s giving us permission to answer whatever question they have with the best we can say” Jiyong, the leader of the group read the message he received from their dad out loud.

“I don’t get it” Minji said, hugging tightly her Daesung oppa. “We all don’t” he chuckled and ruffled his sister’s hair.

 

“I hope unnies were here” CL sighed, leaning her back against his twin brother. For the first time Seungri didn’t mind that and even leaned back to her, everyone even the staffed awed at the peaceful and cute moment of the twins.

 

“We start in 5” a show staff knocked on their door and said that out loud, he didn’t bother come in coz he had other guests to tell that.

 

Grumbling under their breathe they made their way to the set, the sitting arrangements were already made and so they made their way to where they’ll be but much to Top’s disappointment he was sitting right next to his Jaejoong hyung. What he was feeling showed evidently on his face and the Thai prince couldn’t help but laugh at him.

 

“Brightened up bro” he said, patting his friend’s shoulder while the oldest of the three was frowning like a kid who didn’t get his Christmas present.

 

“GD-yah, why is Top-ssi sad?” Seunggi, one of the MCs of the show asked the leader catching both of the boys mention off guard and look at each other to ask for what they should say and how they should react.

 

CL and Minji were giggling cutely at the lost puppy faces of their oppas, especially Top’s since they only get to see that face when he’s with their twin unnies. Seungri too was just staring at his hyung, worried as to why he was acting like that coz he’s usually not day dreaming or staring off into space.

 

“I’m just a little disappointed at a friend” he answered truthfully, getting the attention of everyone and most especially Jaejoong since he felt like this is the answer to the question that’s been bothering him for a while.

 

“Why is that?” Hodong asked, forgetting about the lines he was supposed to read from the cue card the staff gave him and the staff also didn’t care anymore about the card. With the next segment coming up they could care less about what’s happening now.

 

“Because he was a total jerk, being someone that I don’t know and to think that I’ve known him for so long ….” He sighed, shaking his head and copying how his D nuna would react when she’s disappointed or touched by something.

 

“What happened?” Jaejoong asked, wanting to get things out straightened with his friend that he treats as a brother now. Top didn’t look back at him though and just nodded that he’ll be answering the question he asked, Nichkhun in the back can sense the tension between the two and was a bit worried how things will turn out especially that his birthday is on the day after and he wants all of them to be there.

 

“I know this friend as a caring guy, even if he’s a big player he never disrespects any girl and he takes in mind what the girl would feel if he did something or said something before he does it and hearing him be the opposite of that is somewhat painful to know, especially that the girl he did that was someone very, very, very, very close to me …” he said, just hearing the many ‘very’ he used the family and the Thai prince knew who he was talking about and one by one they all turned to Jaejoong and glared at him, wanting to pierce a hole in his body.

 

Jaejoong’s mind was going through all the recent encounters he had with girls and there weren’t many since he’s been helping out with the wedding planning. He couldn’t think of anything or anyone when the scene by Dara’s office flashed by his head. When he was sure he was talking about the wedding planner his head turned to Top’s like someone just snapped his head, his eyes wide in shock and thought was jumbled from trying to piece the puzzle together. What is D’s connection to his best friend Top was the question that swam across his thought.

 

“The girl know that me and this friend are very close but she never said anything to me coz she knows I’ll be acting out of proportion and this friend told me like it was the best thing that ever happened to him, he didn’t even think about it, didn’t even feel a bit of guilt for acting that way to a girl he hardly knows” he continued, spitting all the words that directly hit Jaejoong like thousand of bullets going through him.

 

Then in his mind was another question, why didn’t she tell him that she knew Top more than a fan or someone who heard of him from the radio or the T.V but before he could come up with a conclusion Hodong said.

 

 

“I’ve once heard that if a friend you know for so long acts very differently towards a person of the opposite then that means they are attracted to that person…”

 

Jaejoong’s mouth, Nichkhun’s mouth, Bigbang’s mouth and The Ladies’s mouth all fell wide open from that one sentence, they looked at each other and tried to shake that thought of their head especially Jaejoong, Top and Nichkhun but they couldn’t even get up from that shock when the next segment of the show came up.

 

They had a break first though before continuing the show, Jaejoong was about to approach Top when Nichkhun got to him first. It was a quick break though, the staff wanted to get back to the show making it look like they’re very eager to do the next part.

 

“Rumors. Rumors. Rumors. Or are they?” the two MCs said and their audience clapped at them.

 

“There have been pictures that were sent to us for this part, no they have not been put up on line coz they want to know if they are real or not”

 

“Pictures that was never seen and will always be seen from now on. Come on SHOW IT” Hodong said, pointing to the screens behind the guests and 6 pictures were shown with 6 different guests with the only difference are 2 girls.

 

“OH MY GOD” CL and Minji gasped when they saw the pictures while Jaejoong was shook beyond belief with the pictures he was looking at.

 

‘So this is probably what dad meant’ Top thought to himself, looking at the picture of him and his sister and smiling at it.

 

“Everybody, these are photos of Big Bang members and Nichkhun with 2 different girls. Now they all look very close to each other but at the same time close enough to be in a relationship. What is the truth with all of these pictures” Seunggi said, the part of the show is almost like invading their privacy rather than just wanting to know the meaning of it all and of course the idols were feeling uneasy with, nervous about the reactions of the fans towards the two girls.

 

“Seungri-ssi, what can you say about the pictures?” the MC turned to the youngest of the boy group who was still caught looking at the pictures, mainly his and he was grinning widely about it making his hyungs feel a bit annoyed with him.

 

“I think my picture is the best” he said, putting 2 thumbs up. The picture he was talking about was one taken from when him and Dara went to the flower shop to buy Jiyeon the rose, it was nicely taken that it seemed like Seungri was giving her the flower and with all the smile coming from the two of them anyone can mistake them for a couple.

 

However, Top, GD and Nichkhun begged to differ. They shook their heads all at the same time, arguing that theirs was much better than the latter’s. Everyone that didn’t know what was going on were in deep confusion as to why the boys were taking the pictures lightly compared to how they should be reacting – hardly pressing that there’s nothing going on between them and the person in the picture but they were all arguing who had the better pic.

 

“Mine is romantic, just look at that” Top said, pointing his fingers to the huge picture of him and Dara when he gave her a car ride to Se7en’s restaurant. The pic was taken in an angle that the kiss Dara gave him in cheeks was seen clearly. The audience and the other guests nodded at what he said and taking a second look at his picture.

 

“I’m sorry to tell you bro but mine is something couples would do which is sweeter and more romantic than yours” Nichkhun said, waving his hand to tell him he was wrong. His picture now was taken when they spent the time together by the park, Dara was given a piggy back ride by him and it didn’t look like those normal ones that a friend would give to another friend, their picture looked like they were in a date and the way Dara tightly hugged him shows the couple-ness he was talking about. This time the MCs nodded their head.

 

“Tsk. Quit dreaming hyungs, mine beats all of yours look holding hands is better than all of yours put together” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter