Knowing

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not getting to update quickly or earlier, school is packed as usual. 

 

 

The lights all came out, dying in silence as the gust of wind from the storm hits against the walls of the villa. A single flash of lightning lit up the place, the waves crashing viciously against the shore and even the ones who were on its way. The calm day had turned to what was unexpected, at the setting of the sun the sky had turned gray and without any warning heavy rain came.

 

Noises made outside deadened the ones inside, making it a little more uncomfortable than what was expected to it. There was no sign of anyone outside, wise enough no one even bothered to think of that with the way nature was dancing around them but it didn’t mean the calm was in.

 

“Grandma” Dara’s voice resounding across the hallway, as faint as it was against the noise the wind was making. It was drowning in fear and anxiety as it rang out of , the obvious sting on her eyes were threatening to let the tears fall already and all she could do was bite her lip  as well as her eyes shut tight as she walked down the hallway with palms against the walls for support.

 

Another flash had come again, this time seeming much closer to them than before. A scream came out of as she fell on the floor hugging herself as tight as possible. She put her head, closing off what was going inside as much as possible. “Grandma” she cried, tears already falling as her voice cracks time and time again as she calls out for her and nothing but the rain hitting the window sill answered her.

 

On the other side of the villa was an uneasy idol looking out of his window, watching the water almost eat the shore with its roar. Something seemed to be eating him up, but what it was? He didn’t know, dinner was done and over with much to his disappointment of spending much time with the girl.

Even with the noise almost deafening him, he still heard the faded voice of the old lady that took care of them since they arrived. Putting on his sweater he went towards the door, opening it just in time to see her running as fast as she can towards the other side of the villa. “Grandma is everything okay?” he asked, gently pulling her to a stop. She was panting and the worry on her face was shown even under the dark hallway lit by the flashlight shaking on her hands.

 

“No, it’s Dara I need to get to her” she was crying, hands shaking gravely as she pointed down the hallway. Jaejoong couldn’t understand what was happening but he knew he had to be there for Dara, whatever it is that’s going on and at the same time she just can’t let the old lady run the whole way there. “I’ll go to her grandma, go to your room” he said rather shakily, unaware of the hard beating in his chest with the thought of something bad happening to the girl.

 

“Don’t let her be alone … please, take care of her” she cried one last time to him and gave the flashlight to the guy, watching him run down the hallway towards the girl as she went to her room hands clasped together and mumbling a little prayer.

 

Running as fast as he could, he held on the flashlight tight not wanting it to fall from his shaky hands. He was turning in all turns that he can find, looking at every corner he passes by but there was no sign of the girl and that was making him even more worried than he was already. “Dara, where are you?” he mumbled in between panting, he was sweating despite the cold weather outside but he couldn’t care less if that will get him sick the day after and spoil the whole trip, at the moment all he has in mind was the girl.

 

He was regretting passing on the tour of the villa, he didn’t expect anything like this to happen. By the end of the hallway was Dara, curled up on the floor with her head down. Even with the storm getting worse by the moment she still heard her cry and that broke his heart into pieces.

 

There was always the happy Dara or the angry Dara, either one he has never seen her that way not even in thoughts. The anxiety on his face was replaced with sadness but his worry was still there, walking – running almost, he reached her putting the flashlight down and still on as he called her name.

 

“Dara …” he whispered, sitting down on the floor just in front of her and tried to get her to look back at him but after a short second there was no response. He moved his head to touch her hair and saw her flinch, biting his lower lip he thought if he should continue. He paused, thinking not to and so started to pull his hand back and that’s when Dara held onto it. “Don’t go … please” her voice sounded so weak, so vulnerable. It didn’t take him a second to think, he moved closer and took her into his arms, hugging her and calming her down.

 

Jaejoong kept all his thoughts to himself, not knowing what’s happening there’s nothing he can do and word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter