Reunited and it feels so good.

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the same as yesterday, Dara is still unconscious but the doctor said her wounds are healing completely fine and it’s just waiting for her to wake up. Jaejoong only left once and that was to go get freshened up - it took quite a fight against leaving but still went back to the villa, I went back when he got back so D won’t be alone since the family had to go back and look at things too.

 

Uncle Jin and auntie Hye came to visit again early in the morning, they brought breakfast which I am very happy with since none of us wanted to leave the room to go get food. Luckily they brought enough for the both of us, seeing how we haven’t eaten anything since yesterday the food went out fast. They said they’re going to stay late with us which was fine, a little noise in the room other than that beeping sound form one of those hospital things won’t hurt.

 

We’ve known them for a couple of years now since we planned their wedding, from the start we just clicked together and ever since we stayed close. It’s something that can’t be explained using words, the feeling we have for them is more than of a friends or a very close family friends. It’s like before we met them or at least got to know them more than just celebrities, something was missing with Dara and I and when we met them that void was just filled up. In a way I guess we treat them as our second parents, the closeness we feel for them is too much sometimes that it doesn’t make any sense.

 

Time passed quickly, it was already 7:30 pm when I looked at the clock and still there was no sign of her waking up. There was no point in freaking out with all the assurance the doctor said about his condition, but not hearing her voice or see her just going all crazy is a bit lonely. “Sweetie, you haven’t eaten anything since this morning. Aren’t you hungry?” auntie Hye sat beside me and asked. I leaned my head on her shoulder and shook my head, my appetite is totally gone and I don’t even have any interest on eating anything.

 

“You have to eat though, even just a little bit. You’re uncle is on his way back with food, you and Jae should eat something. Okay” she added and I just nodded, there was no point in saying no or shaking my head, knowing auntie she’ll put the food on my mouth if she had to.

 

If anything, I’m more sleepy than hungry. Probably because I haven’t gotten a good eye shut for a couple of days now and with this sleep just have to wait on me for a bit. The door opened and both of us turned around, waiting for uncle to come inside but instead it was the doctor calling auntie while Uncle Jin came in to put down the food by the table. I didn’t bother asking what it was since they’ll tell me later anyways. Instead of going back to watching the TV like I planned my eyes gave up and I fell back on the couch, falling to sleep.

 

NPOV

When Hyegyo closed the door she immediately stood beside her husband, holding his hand and looking over to Papa and Mama YG who were there too. The doctor led the way, none of them talked or made any noise they just followed behind and waited for something they could talk about or comment on but nothing came out until they reached what seemed to be the doctor’s office.

 

They all sat down, the couples getting worried by the minute with the unknown reason behind being called all the way to the doctor’s office, they have no idea what it was about whether it was about Dara or something else but even with the great curiosity they still did not say anything and only waited.

 

“Is something wrong with Dara?” Papa YG asked, his voice wavering with worry and brows furrowing. The doctor smiled in response, taking out from her desk a folder which had the wedding planner’s name written on top. With that answer all of them felt relieved but they haven’t yet calmed down, not with the folder staring them right in the face.

 

“There were some problem that occurred in the lab during the process of Dara’s blood compatibility test with the donors” she started and already the worry that disappeared just seconds ago came rushing back in, they didn’t say anything though and just waited for her to finish. “There is no problem with that whatsoever, the process went by perfectly, however, that is not the reason why I called all of you here” she paused now, taking out a file from the folder and laying it out for them to see.

 

“What is this doctor?” Mama YG asked.

 

“One of our nurses accidently took Dara and Hyegyo-ssi’s blood sample for DNA testing” they all turned around to look at the mentioned girl but she was just blinking and didn’t know what was going on so they turned back to the doctor. “Mr. and Ms. Yang, Dara’s blood and Hyegyo-ssi’s blood matches a hundred percent” she then said but even with those simple words it seemed like she was talking in some other language.

 

“So that means ….” Papa YG trailed, trying to process what was just said.

 

“That means Hyegyo-ssi is Dara and Bom’s biological mother” she finished his sentence and with that the room fell into silence. The doctor didn’t say anything and let that information get processed in their heads, the YG couple wasn’t as surprised as the other since they were expecting that one day one of their adopted children or two of them for this case, will meet their real parents.

 

“Hyegyo .. did… did you ever give birth to a set of .. um … twins?” Yoonju asked, stuttering since she didn’t know what to ask or how to ask.

 

“I did … we did …” she answered, almost a whisper with how low she spoke and as soon as those words left her lips tears started to roll down her cheeks and eyes empty with nothing but the tears filling them up. Junjin as just as shocked as his wife, he held her hand tight.

 

 

♔☾♆☽♚

“You are not going to keep the twins and you’re going to leave that guy, do you understand Hyegyo”

 

“No, these babies are mine you can’t take them away from me and I’m not leaving oppa. I love him”

 

“There’s nothing you can do about it, right after you give birth we are moving to the States. Whether you like it or not you’re not going to keep the twins, they’re a disgrace to the family”

 

“You have to kill me first before you can take them away from me”

 

♔☾♆☽♚

“Come on baby, just one more push you can do it”

“No I can’t, it hurts oppa. I’m so tired.”

“One more push baby, just one more”

“Aahhh”

“She’s so beautiful, baby look. Say hello to Andrea”

“Where’s her sister, Jennice”

“She’s right there baby, they’re cleaning her. You did a good job baby. I love you”

“I love you too oppa, I want to hold her”

 

“These ends here, take those babies away and get that man out of my sight”

 

“No dad, mom. Don’t take them away, please. Not my babies”

 

“Sir, please don’t take our children away. I’m begging you”

 

“It’s too late for that, you’ve made too much damage already. Give something to stop her and get that man out of here, I don’t want to see his face and these twins”

 

“NOOOOOO”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter