Let's Hate Jaejoong for a little bit

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                        ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

We got to the building and surprisingly the two were there already waiting for us. Yoona waved at me and I did the same while Mr. Kim had a smug smile on his face which I’ll gladly knock off if I get close enough to do that.

 

“Did something happen between you and him?” Bom asked and I ignored her. “Oooohhh, something happened” she sang and I rolled my eyes.

 

“Unnie, I apologize for what happened yesterday” was the first thing the bride said, I raised an eyebrow and looked at the guy who should be the doing just that.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I think this is the best design” Changmin said, waving the design of the invitation he picked up in the air a long with a cute smile I really like. However, the leader snorted at that and took the paper from him and ripping it all into pieces. I smiled at how they were acting not really expecting they’ll be arguing about such small thing but then…

 

“Hyung why the hell did you do that” Changmin raised his voice and glared at his hyung, he didn’t sound disrespectful and actually added the hyung but his tone of voice was annoyed at what the older did.

 

“Do you know who you’re yelling at?” Yunho said a bit irritated too, getting up from his seat and grabbing the latter’s neck now that’s the line for me, I stood from my sit and tried to break them apart unlike their members’ who were just having the time of their lives watching the argument of the two.

 

“Break it up” I said, trying to pull them apart. I should have expected to not make any difference since they were both twice my size and towering over me.

 

Right then they pulled each other to the side and started wrestling; I don’t know if I should calls security or something, I’m so lost right now. I’ve dealt with boys like this – half of my family is boys, but it never lasted to this extent where they’re almost choking the life out of the other and to make things worse the other 3 who are able to stop them weren’t doing anything.

 

“Relax will you. Do you really think they’re going to kill each other just because of a stupid invitation design? Are you really that dumb or is this innocent thing you’re way to get guys on you” Mr. Kim said, walking to my side and saying that.

 

I didn’t care anymore if he was my client or anything. I turned to my side and slapped his face the hardest I ever did. I didn’t cry or anything, I was just really pissed at him and I don’t give a damn if he fires me as their wedding planner.

 

“Yeah maybe I’m dumb but I’m not stupid enough to act like this in front of someone who can ruin your image. I maybe small but I can assure you I don’t give a about my job and about your wedding when my client is a ing jerk like you. I’ve met other celebrities and compared to the 5 of you they’re more mature and actually care what other people think about them even if they’re world stars. So before I ask security to come get you of out here I suggest you start to walking out and don’t come to the office when you don’t have an appointment because if this ever happens again you can find another wedding planner to deal with your ” I said, they were all shocked with the way I talked but I couldn’t care less about what they think of me, they crossed the line and I’m not going to let them get further form it.

 

END

 

"All is forgotten so let's go" I said, I got my secretary put my things in the car already so we wouldn't be taking much time, with a bride like her for sure it's going to take more than just a couple of sites.

 

"D unnie wait" Yoona called again, the 3 of us looked at her and waited for her to get what she was looking for out of her bag and when she did she handed me it. "Last night I was searching up locations that I liked and I came across a blogger named KhunDara, I saw the picture and totally fell in love with it so I was wondering if there is a way to get that one" she said shyly while Bom was grinning at me and then back at the picture and me was just blushing like my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter