Water Park Date and Future Wedding Date

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“What’s wrong with Bom unnie?” Minji asked her older brothers who were staring at her just as hard as she was staring at her. Actually everybody was staring at her, it was hard not too since she was falling off to space and she never did even with much things going on with her life, besides a certain someone was still making fun of her for what happened before everybody came back.

 

“Hyung, if you keep that up I’m not holding nuna back from beating the crap out of you” Hyunjoong said, slapping his arm to get him to stop staring and he did good thing coz Bom was close to grabbing a plate or a fork to throw at him and it wouldn’t look good if that had happened.

 

“What to do today?” the happy Dara – happier than usual, asked everybody in the room of course no one gave her an answer coz they’ve all been watching Bom since they walked in the room to see her like that already. Complaining was in the way when she got a call early in the morning, she was about to not answer it when she saw the name that was her mom’s.

 

“MOM WE’VE BEEN OVER THIS, I’M NOT GOING TO BE SET UP ON A DATE WITH YOURS AND DAD’S PICK” she hung up on the phone and almost threw it all the way to the other side of the room, she surely got everybody’s attention but before anyone can ask her she stormed out of the suite.

 

.....................................................................

“Dawong is mad at mommy and daddy” Eugene said while she played with her younger brother.

Eunjoo and Hyunseok were staring at the phone, not believing how mad their second was with what they told her. They already knew she wasn’t going to go with it but they had hopes that maybe she changed her mind. She didn’t obviously and now they’ll be getting the silent treatment from her and maybe the other twin too.

………………………………………………

 

“And mom and dad finally lost it …” Bom sighed, following her sister out. “Just call when you figure out what to do, Yoona come with me” she said before leaving the room completely, Yoona kissed her boyfriend goodbye before following the older out.

 

“Twin unnies and our parents aren’t very compatible when the subject of boys, dating and marriage comes up the table” Chaerin said explaining to the others what had just happened to her Dara unnie.

 

“So does that mean she’s not into dating someone?” Wooyoung carefully asked as to not obviously say he was in full love with her sister. The other fanboys slyly leaned over to hear what the girl has to say about that, they were all hoping she’ll say no and that she’s willing to date anyone who comes her way.

 

“Hmmm … Twin nuna’s aren’t really vocal to us, the youngest line and just often to the 3 hyungs so you better ask them” Daesung answered, having a hell lot of fun playing angry birds on his phone. He had the whole sofa to himself, the others got up to avoid bruises and pain from the guy who was flying with the birds.

 

The boys were seriously scared at the looks of the three named Top, G-Dragon and Taeyang. They all seemed so angry but yet lost while they stare out the window. Wooyoung was having second thoughts about asking them but then thought if he doesn’t have the courage to ask them now then what chance does he have of courting the girl of his dreams.

 

“So hyung, is Dara nuna not like dating at all?” with all the courage he had in him he asked, crossing his fingers for luck.

 

“I don’t know, lately she’s been having too much work that she doesn’t have time for us what more for a boyfriend but I don’t think she’s fully against it though” Tabi answered him but not with what he exactly wanted to hear, for now it was good.

 

“So where’s the birthday boy?” Yoochun asked, getting ready to do whatever it is they’re going to do today. They all pointed at the guy who just came out of his shared room with Top, hair messy and a sign that he just woke up.

 

As expected she was looking for the girl first thing in the morning and pouted ever so sadly when he didn’t find her. s along with the 3 hyungs of YG Family laughed at his expression and he wasn’t fine with it, they all knew what he was thinking about obviously, first he didn’t get to spend time with her last night for dinner and now that he wakes up hoping for a much better day she wasn’t any were in sight at all.

 

“Boy problems bro” Tabi said passing by him and patting his shoulders. He just kept whining until Jiyong choked him up with a pillow.

 

Meanwhile with the girls by the pool, Yoona felt a little out place with the two since she didn’t really know them at all, they’ve only known each other a good week so she wouldn’t know what to say if they ask him something and so she just hoped her common sense can help out since it’s the best that can help her at the moment.

 

They all had their feet in the water and just sat under the sun, soaking up as much Vitamin D as they can before they get to talking. Dara paddled her feet in the water getting the three of them wet but instead of Bom getting mad or anything she did the same to get back at her and Yoona did the same.

 

“You know, our parents can be the greatest idol or businessman in the whole entire Korea but they big time setting us up on dates …” Dara said, punching or more like kicking the water with her frustration. Yoona giggled seeing her unnie act like that for the first time. “I mean … they can at least ask us what we want in a guy then that’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter