Nickhun's Birthday Trip, Hyunjoong's Entry, A BIG CLUE and CUTE STORIES

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

“So you were mad at me for what I did to your sister?” Jaejoong asked the rapper, he knows clearly the answer for that but he was still asking and it wasn’t helping the younger get over it “I’m sorry okay, I didn’t know …” he continued but then got cut off.

 

“Hyung even if you didn’t know she was my sister I expect you to be more considerate about a girl’s feelings. You know how I am with that hyung” Top said to him, he was really disappointed with how his hyung acted and Jaejoong was the guiltiest he’s ever been. The whole deal with his annoyance over Nichkhun and Dara wasn’t helping him either.

 

“Come on let’s go eat something, my treat” Nickhun said out loud when they got to the parking lot. Dara was locked between his tight hug and were swaying left and right like they were on some kind of date and dancing slowly.

 

“Bommie and I can’t coz unlike you idols we’re not on vacation” Dara said making the prince pout and the swaying stop.

 

“Aigoo, you can spend all the time you want with her tomorrow on your birthday so I’d like to have my sister back so we can go finish work and don’t have to rush off” Bom said, pulling Dara from his grip and it turned into a tug of war as expected. The skinny, petite girl served as the rope and the two were competitively pulling to see who can win. “Let go or I’d make sure she’ll have too much work and you won’t get to see her tomorrow, or any time soon” Bom threatened and with a heavy sigh Nichkhun let go of Dara but not without a goodbye hug and kiss.

 

“So future hyung-in-law, is the free food still up for grabs?” Seungri asked, leaning his arm on the shoulders of the older. Nichkhun snorted and grabbed the latter to a head lock. “Hyung” he whined and everybody laughed at them.

 

Top’s phone rang just when they were about to go, he took his phone out and smiled at the name of the person the message was from.

 

From: Tokki-nuna

            Tabi-yah, I know you are upset with what happened with me and Mr. Kim. I understand and I love you for that but you have to move on like I did, don’t be like this I can see he was sorry and real sad about what happened he even asked me what to do about it – when he still didn’t know you are my brother, forgive him Tabi. Okay! See you at home, drive safely and please don’t get RiRin drunk again. LOVE YOU

 

With a heavy sigh he decided to take his nuna’s advice and texted back to her before doing it.

 

From: Tabi

            Okay nuna I will, but promise to tell me when things like that happen. Don’t worry about the twins I got them. Both of you don’t stay up too late. LOVE YOU TOO

After that he looked over to the older who was still frowning. He walked up to him and smacked his head.

 

“Hyung if that ever happens again I’m going to kill you” he squinted his eyes and pouted cutely, Jaejoong chuckled and raised his left hand showing him he promises to not to that ever again. “Come on, Khun is treating everybody and I’m going to make him regret that” then he said, both of them laughed evilly and turned to the prince. Nichkhun gulped with what he saw and he already knew he was going to go through a rough night just before his birthday.

 

Since the show was partly live the whole entire South Korea now knows about the Yang family, they awed at the kindness YG and his wife showed for adopting 9 children and of course at the loving relationship between the siblings. They didn’t forget to give a big reaction about Nichkhun and Dara, a lot have already started a couple fan for the two and they see a big potential of them getting together.

 

Yoona was of course in big shock of that, she never thought the wedding planner and wedding designer she adores are related to both Big Bang and The Ladies. It surprises her how they were so humble, sweet and nice even with all the reasons for them to be not. More and more she loves her two new unnies and can’t wait for her members to meet them and then an idea popped in mind.

 

“Unnie, DBSK, Super Junior, Shinee, f(x) and all of our members are invited tomorrow on Khun oppa’s birthday party right?” she called over the oldest in her group, Kim Taeyeon who also happens to be related to Jaejoong, she’s his second cousin and Sunggyu’s sister.

 

“Yeah why?” the girl answered, more like yelled since she was all the way at the kitchen while Yoona was by her room looking at some wedding magazines.

 

“Nothing” she sang but it was obvious to the members in the dorm at the moment that she was planning something. Her ideas are not evil, they’re actually cute and nice but they can’t get over the way she acts and looks whenever she tries to hide something from someone. It looks like she’s constipated in a way.

 

She took out her phone and dialed a number which was on speed dial already.

 

“Unnie” she squealed when the person answered.

 

“Hi sweety, is there any problem?” the girl on the other line answered.

 

“Nothing really, I just wanted to ask if you’re going to be in Khun oppa’s party. I’m assuming you are coz you really look cute together and all” she squealed again, not helping to get all giddy from remembering their sweet moments in the show.

 

Dara chuckled at how her dongsaeng was acting. “Yeah I’ll be there and I’m happy to tell you Bommie will be there too” when she said that there was some sort of noise from the other line and then “YOONAANGG~” Bom said, the sound of them grabbing the phone was obvious to the idol.

 

“Annyeong unnie. D unnie, you know how the birthday party is a 3 day trip will it be okay if you bring the wedding stuff with you just in case I get onto something” Yoona asked, crossing her fingers and shutting her eyes tight hoping for a yes coz she knows she was asking a bit too much.

 

“No problem, I think that’s a good idea. Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow and me and your other crazy unnie needs to get back to work. Bye sweety” and with that they hang up and Yoona started celebrating in her room. Jessica had to come in to stop her coz there was a big chance for the neighbors to come and complain again.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

“Khun hyung where are you going, it’s 5 in the morning and the flight isn’t until 8” Chansung, the youngest of his group 2 pm came out of his room, rubbing his eyes and wondering why his hyung was making too much noise early  on the day.

 

“I’m going to go pick up someone, tell your hyungs I’ll meet you by the air port” the Thai prince said, carefully pulling his luggage out of the dorm but wasn’t doing a good job at it, by the time he closed the door Taecyeon came out his room looking for whoever it was making all the noises.

 

He sighed relieved he wasn’t seen by the beast or else he wouldn’t get out of the dorm without dragging himself out. Knowing the person he was going to go wake up it’ll take a hundred of morning calls to get them up and she probably haven’t even packed her things yet since the night before she was working.

 

Driving for over 15 minutes he got to her place, he rang the door bell and the gate opened up. The maids knowing him already expected the idol to come early in the morning to get the princess. They greeted him happily and he made his way to her room without being asked a million questions first.

 

When he opened the door he smiled at the sight he saw, the RiRin twins where snuggling close to their sister like she’s the warmest pillow they got in the whole huge house. He stood by the foot of the bed, thinking of how to get the girl to wake up without waking the two with her.

 

“I’m up” Dara suddenly said, sitting up and freaking the hell out of Nichkhun. She quietly laughed at him and got off the bed, fixing the two so they wouldn’t fall over or anything.

 

“You’re up early” Nichkhun teased, fixing her hair.

 

“As much as I love these two sleeping with me it’s not that comfortable” she said, walking to her bathroom to brush her teeth and get changed.

 

She may look like a simple person when it comes to the way she dressed she’s very opposite with packing her stuff. She never seem to know which one to bring and to not bring so almost all the time she just packs everything, including ones that are obviously not needed.

 

“Bring these and these” Nichkhun said, holding out 2 summer dresses and shirts. At times he’s like her stylist so when it comes to like this he’s a great help with not wasting any time procrastinating about what clothes to wear. “You don’t need to bring make-up, you look prettier without it” he said, pinching her cheeks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter