One More Chance

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOOOOOO GGUUUUUUYYSS! Guess what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what?

I'M FREAKING LEGAL. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

hehe just wanted to share. Turned 18 today and so I felt like updating <3 Hope you guys enjoy.

A NOTICE: On the last part of the chapter, a section will be highlighted in black and white coloured letters. It's a teaser for the next update but at the same time part of the story. I didn't want it to be happy then all down to emo but at the same time it ain't completet if not added.

 

 

 

One More Chance + Teaser

 

In my opinion, I think it’s best if the bride and groom won’t be here until the time for their wedding and the reason for that is, I want them to feel that full impact when they get to the site. I want them to feel overwhelmed with the upcoming special moment in both their lives, but these two clients of mine in particular doesn’t have an ear for obedience and so I’m thinking of doing plan B. Plan B would be total house arrest, for lack of a better term of course. Both of them are not to set a foot outside of the mansion or even anywhere with a window close by where they can see what’s happening outside. Call me harsh but it’s all for their sake.

 

“Unnie, no” Yoona pouted but it wasn’t going to work this time. I told them to come on a later time but none of them listened to me and even brought a huge entourage – pretty much everyone in the kpop scene. I’m even thinking if even possible every one of them would be on house arrest. Heechul oppa just chuckled, carrying his things to his room since I told them the bride and groom can’t stay on one room, while his brothers and the others took care of the rest. “I told you to not come until tonight. I made that clear to you two love birds” I said sternly and she pouted even more. “And that goes for all of you” all the idols in the house stopped moving and turned to me with a quizzical look.

 

“What are we supposed to do for the rest of the day then?” Myungsoo asked, a little bit irritated.

 

“I’ll take care of that, about time you young ones prove you’re not all just faces” Grandma came out from the kitchen, holding out a wooden spoon with a hole in the middle, she signaled every one of them to follow her with the wave of that spoon. They all groaned, whining already when there’s been nothing told or done yet. The groom and the bride were still waiting for me to take back what I said, it was mostly the bride. “You two spend the whole day together, when the sun sets you shall be separated and not see each other till the next sun down” I said in a very spell or curse like way, grinning even as I walked away from them. I just felt like an evil step-mother or something in the villain section.

 

I completely forgot about Jaejoong, not until Kai came in looking so much like his brother while carrying bags obviously too heavy for him to carry. “Somebody help me!” he cried cutely, Yukwon and JR came to the rescue but not forgetting to torment the Exo member before taking some of the bags.

 

“Stop messing with Kai and go find grandma before she chases you” I chuckled and they all nodded together, leaving the room to where grandma went to.

 

“He’ll come D, don’t worry” Heechul oppa said, I turned around and saw him standing by the top of the stairs with a grin painted across his face. I blushed a little bit, I guess it was too obvious on my face thinking about him. “Of course oppa, he wouldn’t miss his cousin and best friend’s wedding” I smiled and walked off.

 

Speaking of Jaejoong, I just thought of how everything for us happened so fast. There he was and there I was, two normal people – one idol and a wedding planner, meeting to plan his best friend and cousin’s wedding and her client’s wedding. Typical love story or I’m just being too melodramatic. One thing led to another and then we fell for each other. I wonder who was to blame, what happened that we broke like this.

 

Was it my fault I didn’t give him enough time to explain himself or enough reasons to believe I love him just as much as he loves me? But even that part seems blurry now. Was it his fault for not giving me enough time to express myself in a way that he’ll understand everything or enough trust for him to not test anything in the first place?

 

These past few days I’ve been thinking too much, turning the pages of our love story and even if how much I flip through the ending seemed to not come any time soon. Some moments made me smile and some didn’t quite made me happy but it was all about us. Now I’m just ranting. Aigoo.

 

“You know they say thinking is good but thinking too much isn’t” I jumped when I heard Heechul oppa’s voice coming out of nowhere. I was about to yell at him to get his back in the house but instead I burst out laughing.

 

There they were, 3 well-known and well loved idols standing beside each other blind folded and holding a stick. Heechul oppa, Yunho and Sunggyu, matching up like the three blind mice on Halloween, it was funny but at the same time a bit sad since Gyu and Yunho was holding onto oppa’s shoulder like their life depended on it.

 

“Oppa what is this?” I couldn’t stop laughing and they didn’t like it, Yunho tried to hit me with the stick, waving it everywhere until he hits something. “You” oppa pointed at the direction he thought was me, it was way off. I took his hand and moved it to where I really was. “Right here oppa” I giggld. “You said we can’t see what’s outside but honestly that’s a little too hard to do” he smiled. “and so, coming out blindfolded like this will make it easier?” the sarcasm on my voice was right there for them to appreciate and they scowled at me. “It’s a good thing I can’t see or I’ll whack you with this stick” he said.

 

“What are you doing out here, blind folded and all?” I finally managed to stop laughing, it took a good whack in the leg and hard tongue biting for that to happen.

 

“Chul hyung here has something to ask, Yunho hyung and I just tagged along” Gyu said cheekily, I can imagine his eyes forming into a straight line – pretty much closed, when he smiled. Such a cute kid.

 

“I just wanted to ask if you know anything about Hyunseung and Jaejoong” Oppa asked, I was surprised to hear those two name mentioned in one sentence. The last time I check, Seung isn’t too fond of hanging out and so I shook my head. “Is something wrong?” I asked and oppa tilted his head to the side, as if saying something felt wrong but nothing at the same time.

 

“Jae hyung has been leaving early and coming home late these past 2 days, Hyunseung picks him up and drops him off or vice versa” Gyu said and it was my turn to tilt my head, trying to come up with a logical reason about this.

 

The hamster-looking idol waddled away like a penguin, specifically towards the edge of the rock. “Gyu” I tried to pull him back but it was a little too late, he fell to the water, drowning. He looked like he was going to die when the water only reached up to the knees. “Oh” he stopped and stood up, realizing it. He laughed and just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter