Failed Night Out, Jaejoong's Close DARA OBSERVATION & Yoona's Groom finally REVEALED

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

This is actually fun, walking to a normal restaurant with idols like a normal person. It’s a miracle no fans have come out yet seeing how the groups are from the 3 biggest companies in the country, a huge mob should be following us by now and a truck load of managers to just get them out of the way. This kind of things always popped in my head every time we go out and just wonder around, then most of the times I worry about getting them in trouble because of what I wanted and since they’ll be fine with it makes it more burdening for me.

 

“Nuna are you okay?” Jiyong stopped right in front of me and looking down since he grew a little taller over the short time dad gave them this vacation before the world tour. I looked up to him and smiled, noticing how he’s grown now. I remember when he just first came in the family, he was small but he had that smile that he always wore no matter what happened to him. Holding up my hand I ruffled his hair like I usually did, he smiled like a kid. “I’m okay, I was just thinking of something” I answered him, not even thinking about it I leaned forward and hugged him tight like I always would whenever they had to leave for a schedule that would take a long time.

 

“What is this now” he chuckled and hugged me back just as tight as I was hugging him.

 

“Eeiiii! Leaving us out of the family group hug huh” Taeyang screamed, he was all the way in front of the small group and ran all the way back to us, jumping on Jiyong’s back and joining. “YEAH” I heard the maknae line sing in chorus, even dancing in the middle of the street before running to us.

 

Everybody stopped walking and looked back at what was going on, I couldn’t see the rest since Bom and Tabi joined in. That did it, we all fell flat on the ground when Daesung – the last one who joined in, jumped on us. We all laughed like we’ve lost our minds, we just sat there for awhile, sighing a lot and then looking up at the sky that was filled with the stars. The family always wanted to see something like that all together but since each and every member was busy with their work it was a promise long forgotten.

 

“Aigooo, they’re so cute” I heard Yoona squeal, hitting the people around her. It was mostly her members but still, it had to hurt.

 

“Why can’t you and your family be that close?” Yunho nughed Jaejoong teasingly, I know he has relatives within the idol community but I didn’t know he wasn’t that close to them I guess all family are really not the same.

 

“Come on, before the birthday boy starts sulking again” Bom said, we all laughed at the pouting prince and got up.

 

When we got up both Hyunjoong and Nichkhun was looking at us, standing in front of each other with their hands holding out for me – I think, I looked behind me just to check they were waiting for me rather than someone else. They chuckled at that, it’s not nice to laugh at someone like that especially when that someone was older than them but I couldn’t walk away and be mad since they were both giving me these looks. God. I hate it when they use that on me, they know I’ll budge any time soon and they always use that. IT’S NOT FAIR, but since the same goes for me pretty much I guess it is.

 

I took a hand for each of mine and walked along the quiet streets of Jeju feeling like a little girl with my parents or older brothers holding my hand as we stroll down. They both didn’t say anything and that made me feel like things weren’t going good between the two, I pulled back and looked at them with cynical eyes.

 

“What?” they both answered at the same time looking much offended, I smiled at them. To be honest I never got to hang out with both of them at the same time since when one was busy the other was free  and the other way around or when they’re both free I had another project, it’s good that they’re friends but I never really heard them or saw them hang out together, just them.

 

“Why are you two so quiet?” I was supposed to ask loud, like I was screaming at them but my voice just suddenly gave up on me and I don’t know why. They got alarm instantly and were all over me, checking my temperature if I was burning up or sweating or anything like they had a clue. “I’m fine, it’s just my voice” I said, shoo-ing them a little bit away.

 

“There’s nothing to talk about” Nick answered, looking away.

 

“Besides, the restaurant is just right there” Hyunjoong said after, giving me his poker face.

 

Another round of yelling was about to come out of my mouth with a little tint of cussing, they both know I don’t like it when people around me are all quiet and awkward with each other like talking to the person next to them will kill them or something like that. I actually made it clear to my friends about that.

 

“Well…. Oh my” the argument was on its way out of my mouth but then everything just went into a blur after the first word and all I saw was the night sky closing up on me.

 

JAEJOONG’s POV

 

After the rumble between the Yang Family I didn’t feel that much happy especially with Yunho’s comment about me. I walked slower, letting everybody pass by me and leave me behind the group. Walking alone isn’t such a bad thing especially when you’re already used to it, it may be quiet but it gives you a lot of time and space to think about things, things that bother you a lot.

 

Like magnets attracted to each other my head slowly went to D’s direction, she was smiling like every other day – just not when she’s with me. Wonder why it’s like that, I mean I am the most wanted boy to be dated she should be smiling the brightest when she’s with me.

 

She does look good with either of them and being their friend shouldn’t I be at least happy if ever they end up together? Instead I’m here walking alone like a loner thinking about things I can do to make her smile like that rather than grimace when she’s with me. Am I really that bad to be with? I don’t see my members complaining about it. Besides that, it’s all wrong for me to even think of her.

 

“You know you shouldn’t space out like that” Again, this ahjumma shows up and wait she didn’t come alone Teukie hyung popped out on my other side too. It’s like that game ‘Whack a Mole’ even if how much you whack one another one will just pop out and much more annoying than the first. Aish!

 

“Why do you always pop out of nowhere, do you like me or something? And now you even took Teukie hyung with you” I said, grinning like the star that I am and watched her reaction. Not a moment too soon both of them started laughing like some wild Hyena’s hearing a lame joke.

 

“We were walking together then just happened to see you gawking over my sister so we decided to come by” she said, putting an arm over my shoulder like we’re close enough to do that besides I thought she hated my guts.

 

“Why would you be walking together, are you dating?” I took her hand off me not because I didn’t like her but she was putting all her weight on her arm. Teukie hyung smiled and so did she, they were hiding something from me and I can smell it, it reeks like dead fish. “Are you two dating?” I asked.

 

“We used to, once in a blue moon” hyung said and I could swear I heard things crashing down into oblivion. How in the world can a girl who butts in everyone’s business – with reasonable reasons, and a guy who is overly sensitive most of the times get together?

 

“Whatever you’re thinking that’s the reason why we didn’t last” she said right away after I thought of that, scary how this girl can almost read minds. Still, I can’t imagine them being together it’ll be one hell of a power couple, literally.

 

It’s not me to get upset easily but every time my eyes turn towards the happy trio all smiling and happy my smile turns down instantly. Sometimes I feel like just not looking at her for no reason at all but in the end I always find myself staring.

 

“You’re staring at her again …” Teukie hyung said which broke off my thoughts, thank god for him.

 

“Dara? DARA” then suddenly Bom ran ahead, I couldn’t see what was going on with everyone blocking what was going on but one’s for sure is that it’s about the wedding planner and without any much reason I ran too, pushing my way inside the circle and there she was lying unconsciously in Hyunjoong’s arms.

 

“What happened?” I heard Tabi ask though I wasn’t really sure if it was him or not coz my eyes were focused on her, even under the night sky you can easily see she was pale, paler than usual.

 

It was the first time I saw Hyunjoong panic too, not the usual nerves getting to him but the way when one of your loved ones was going through something and you’re just there in the sideline watching. Actually everybody looked the same way he did, in panic over someone they just got to know for about a couple of hours and nothing more. That’s probably what her charm can do or maybe she’s just someone you want to get close to.

 

“I don’t know, she was talking and next thing she fainted” Khun said, his voice trembling in anxiety.

 

Bom who was standing right beside me sighed right before she checked he forehead and then sighing again. “Don’t worry, it’s not much she’s just tired. She haven’t had much rest since yesterday and she missed a meal today, I’ll just take her back to the hotel and you guys enjoy the night” she sad and everybody’s faces went down, they were all wanting to spend time with the girl and be close to her like how Yoona is but with the sudden news they just have to do it some other time.

 

“I’ll come with” Khun said all of a sudden and everyone stared at him like crazy.

 

“Khun it’s your birthday you’re not going to miss it and Dara wouldn’t want you to. So go have fun with everyone” Bom said and he just nodded.

 

“I’ll go with her” Hyunjoong said, my mouth was about to open just before he said that and believe it or not offer my service but then he bit me to it. There was a sense of regret, a voice just said in my head that I should have talked earlier so I can be with her but another one said why should I have to it’s not like I care much for her then in the end I watched the three of them, Dara in Hyunjoong’s arm with Bom holding her hand walking to the hotel. I bit my lip and turned around with my heart beating so fast and I can’t explain why.

 

We were 2 blocks away from the restaurant but then suddenly my feet just stopped walking, my hands were hidden inside my pockets and for they were turning cold with the temperature of 18 degrees Celsius. I don’t know what’s going on but I kept looking back at the hotel like I left the sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter