1,2,3 NGEEEEE~

Thank You My Sunshine

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!" Gikwang sarcasticly laughs.

"I dont believe this! You're laughing!" Minji said in anger.

"Well, normal people will find such situations were funny~Hahahaha~!" 

"Are you trying to say that i'm not normal~?!!"

"If-if you're no-normal , then imma angel~ hahaha~!" Gikwang still chuckles.

"Well, in my opinion, you are the one who's not normal! Since morning, you have been behaving like you have known us for years!"

"Not years, darling. For eternity~ haha! In facts, i feel our bond is from several past lifetimes." Gikwang said as he patted Minji's shoulder.

"LISTEN~!" She slap Gikwang's hand away. " You're our neighbour. So, you have to act like one!"

*rolled eyes and touch Minji's nose* "Ting tong~ Opens the door~ May i please borrow half a cup of milk?" He teased.

"What are you doing!"

"Didn't you just said that i should BEHAVE LIKE A NEIGHBOUR~?" He said in monotone. " So, may i have half cup of milk?" 

"Hahaha~" She awkwardly laugh. " So funny. You see, please take your happy-go-lucky nature and knock on someone else's door. And we're genuinely NOT INTERESTED!"

 " Shuush~" He looks very serious.

"What~" She stunned.

"Whats your problem?"

"Problem?"

"Yeah, why do you feel...... that entire weight of the world is on delicate shoulders? I mean...who are you?" He holds Minji's shoulders.

"You-"

"Dont 'you' me ..  What's the point praying to God, when you don't know how to appreciate the life that He gave to you?"

"Excuse me. What do you know about my life anyway?"

"Well, not much. But, enough to say that in your eyes perhaps you dont have much happiness."

*make a troll face and runaway* " Now i have to hear some lecture-"

*grabs her* " Listen, smile......laugh....be happy, thats life. Anyway, let me teach you how to smile~Its a simple 3 parts process.1,2,3 ngee~"

*Minji's smirk* The heck?!

"1,2,3 ngee~" He said with a smile and lean towards Minji. Minji move backward.

"Come on, try. 1,2,3 ngee~" He said and this time he touch the ends of Minji's lip.

"Dont touch me, freak!" He push Gikwang away.

"OMONA~! This poor thing has forgotten how to smile~ But dont worry, just keep practicing and it will come back~Okay?" He smirk.

"YOU~! Your problem is that you thing-" She points to Gikwang but Gikwang grab her hand.

"I know, im VERY Y. Rawr~!" He looks in a flirty way, making Minji's face burn. He still holding her hand. "But sorry darling~ You're not my type. Anyway, just practice your 'ngee'~"

Minji pulls her hand. " FORGET IT! 'NGEE' SORRY~!" She runs to her house.

"Heyy~!" He pouts then smiles.

 

I kept thinking the whole night. Was that idiotic Gikwang right? Had i really forgotten to smile?

Minji walks to her bathroom. She looks at the mirror and smile. Errr, thats ugly than the ugly duckling (-.-)"

 


 

"What a beautiful smile~"

"Whose?" Gikwang asked his mom.

"Gayoon~ Who else?" She was holding a photo.

"Ohhh~ The photograph is taken at the wedding. Where did you find you it?"

"It was lying in this file." She puts back the photo." I spoke to Gayoon this morning. She said that you meeting her today?"

Gikwang nods." Im preparing to go there."

"Should i come with you~?"

"Im not a kid anymore,mom." He smiles." By the way, i wanna speak to Gayoon in private." He looks down.

"Are you scared?" His mother make a worried face and looks down.

He chuckles a bit."Im not scare at all......." He cross his fingers and immedietly put his fingers down when his mother look at him." You worried to much, there's nothing to worry,mom" He gets up and walks out of his room. He hold back his tears....

 



Okayyy, 1,2,3 NGEE~ I know, i know... im ... But, im just write what i feels~*buing buing* lol XD buhbye~!!!