The Truth

Thank You My Sunshine

PANG~!

Grandma slap Minyoung's face.

"Are you alright, my son? Hope you are not hurt...."

"I'm sorry, Grandma~tsk tsk"

"What do you mean by SORRY?! Can't you see?! What if my Minseok got hurt?!" Grandma said while hitting and shaking Minyoung while she's crying.

Then,Elliza came.

"What are you doing?! She's just a child.."

"Child?! You spoilt her! It's her duty to take care of her brother."

"And yours to forgive..Not to raised your hand"

"I haven't been able to forgive you, so how am I supposed to forgive her?!"

"Forgive me? What I've done-"

"Forget it..."

"No No...Tell me what did I've done wrong~"

"Listen! Please be quite!"

"The same comment everyday. Please blurt it out today~!"

"Don't make say it to you-"

"Then why did you scared? Just say it"

"It's because of you my son-"

"Grandma!! Enough...That's enough.." Suddenly Minji come..

The fact that was known all these years but never spoken about.....was mentioned today. Papa's death was not incidental. He had taken his own life, he commited suicide.

"The truth is always bitter" Grandma said.

"No one knows the truth. Not even you." Elliza replied.

Elliza take Minyoung and Minseok upstairs. They all gather in their room. Minyoung is still crying.

"Stop it , Minyoung-ah. Please dont cry" Elliza try to calm her daughter.

"She hates me, Mum~"

"No,darling. She doesnt hate you-"

"She really hates you~" Minseok added.

"Dont say that, Minseok-ah~She's just angry, thats all,everything will be allright"

"When will everything will be alright, mum?" Minseok asked. He's starting to cry too.

"Do you know? When i was young, I used to cry over little things. My mother used to tell me that God will sent us an angel to wipe our tears away."

"Angel~?"

"Yes ,darling, angel. He will come and wipe our tears. He will gave us a lot of happiness and will leave our sorrows far,far away."

"When will our angel will come?"she asked.

"Let's do one thing, today, let's pray to God for our angel, okay?"

They both nodded. Then, they closed their eyes and started to pray. Minji come into the room and join them. 

"Dear God, if you're listening, Please bring us some light into this dark times,just a little light."Minji said in her prayers.

 


 

(No one's POV)

He switch on the light in his room and went to the balcony. It was snowing, he smiled when he see beautiful snowflakes drop on his head. Then, he gaze on the other side while rubbing his face and discovers something. His new neighbours were busy praying will on their knees. He carefully stare at them; one-by-one. He saw a mother , a cute girl, a special boy. But there's someone beside the cute little girl, he cannot see her.. He curved a smile and look up.

"Whatever their wishes are, I hope that it will come true...." He thought.

 



Woot~ Woot~ Finallyl He's here~ Who? Mr.Sunshine!!! Kyahhhh <3 I hope that the upcoming chapter wouldn't make you dissapointed T_T I'm at writing , but please , dont be harsh on me~ I'll try harder~! FIGHTING ~~!