Rise And Shine , Everyone~

Thank You My Sunshine

And suddenly the season changed... No one knows how, but moving aside the gloomy clouds, the sun smiled on all of us..

Childrens of our neighbourhood were enjoying the sun. They had fun playing together on the street. In front of our house, there were teenagers playing Minseok favaorite game, basketball.

Minseok was amusingly watched it. Minyoung sits next to him,playing with her doll.

"Come on,he's open. He's open!" Minseok shout, frustrating."What are you doing guys?"

"What dont you come and teach me, you " One of the boy said to Minseok,furiously.

"If i could play,I'd surely had played, you dum dum" He said in Koreans , more to cursed.

Suddenly, a guy came and sits between them. (A/N : You know who ~ Kyahh)

"Hello boy, hello girl and hello doll" He said.

"Who are you? and what are you doing here?" Minseok asked.

"Owh~ I'm sorry....I'm Gikwang but you can call me AJ.. Hello~" He said and wanna do the handshake with Minseok but he refused.

"Mama said t-that-that we can-cannot s-speak to s-s-stranglers~" Minyoung stuttering.

"Not stranglers, silly. STRANGERS~" Minseok corrected.

Gikwang chuckles,"But I'm not stranger, I live in that opposite house." He points to the house.

"Liar~ That stupid Uncle Jisung lives there." Minseok said.

"I know that- heyy~! Thats my uncle"

Minseok gasp and cover his mouth; disbelieve..

"You make a oo~" Minyoung sing.

"Yes,he make a oo~Its okay" Gikwang followed her. " He's a little stupid sometimes but anyway i also heard that he was something on with a silly old hag here" he added.

Minseok tapped his shoulder," Excuse me, that old hag is our grandma"

"Opps, i make a~" 

"oo~!" Minyoung sing along with Gikwang. They chuckled together.

"I'm sorry,BTW,what's your grandma's name?"

"Grandmother~!" They said in unify.

"What a nice name~ hehe" Gikwang smiled.

Suddenly, the singing ceremony begun.

"Ohh wow~ What's this? Beggars in New York~?" Gikwang said while Minseok and Minyoung cupped their ears.

"Those are not beggars, those are our grandma!" Minseok explained.

"Oooh~ I feel sorry for you both, I will do something about it"

"Best of luck~!" They said.


The grandmothers keep singing...

"Grandma~! Oh grandma~!"

"Omona~! He hears us... He had heard our prayers~!" Said one of the grandma.

Then, the three grandmothers look outside the windows..

"Woohoo~! Down here grandmas~" Gikwang shout.

"What the- Please dont interruped us, we were doing our prayers to the Goddess.."

"You're not praying but you're torturing her~ By behalf of the Goddess please stop. Please stop singing~"

"What~!?"

"What do you mean 'what'? Just look at these children, they were playing. It will have bad effects on them.They will lose faith in musics.."

"Yah~! Who are you to say all these to us?! Huh!"

"Omo~! I'm sorry I've not introduced myself. I'm Lee Gikwang, your new neighbour. And Lee Jisung's nephew~" He winked to them as he mentioned his uncle's name.

"Jisung's nephew?"

Then , Uncle Jisung came.

"I'm sorry , Sarang-ssi. My nephew was a bit mischevious. Dont mind him~" 

"Ohoho~ Jisung and Sarangs' love story~hehe, Dont care about age and blooms in glory,ehh~" Gikwang said while doing cute dance.

Uncle Jisung try to stop him,but "She's quite y,ehh Uncle?"

Smilling, Uncle Jisung nodded shyly.

"Jisung! " Grandma yells.

"Yes!~" He said while hiding behind Gikwang.

"Oh Kwon Sarang~ Dont shout at this age, if you do-" Gikwang points up in the sky.

The three grandmothers gasped.

"Jisung~!" She yells again.This time, Gikwang hides behind Uncle Jisung's back. "He doesnt even know how to speak-"

"What's going here?! Early in the morning , shouting like crazy~!" Minji yells while she pokes her head out her window,next to her grandma's.

Minji stop yelling and Gikwang step out behind his Uncle's back. They both stare at each other for a long time <3 Then, Gikwang do a gesture 'put-your-glasses-off ', Minji do a 'merong' and turn back to her room..

"Hehe, Specsy~"

 

 



WeeHoo~! Finally, they've met~! What will happen next, find out in the next chappie.~ Bye-yeom~! Doubled-update *cheers