My Family ... Huh~! part 2

Thank You My Sunshine

After leaving Grandma and her friends in shocked , Minji went to see her brother and sister in the next room.

"Come on! Hurry up! YaaaaaaY~!!!" Minseok squeled very loud as his favaorite basketball team scores on TV.

Kwon Minseok , my brother. He's a handicap. He couldnt play basketball like other kids , but he could be irritating like other kids.

"Minseok-ah! Turn off the TV! Whenever i came , its always basketball." Minji said.

"Just because i cant play , doesnt mean i cant watch it~" He pout and show his aegyo to Minji.

"Dont get cute with me. All right , that doesnt work at all. Now hurry up~Minyoung , help your brother" 

"Unnie , did you see my new dolls~?" she said adorably.

"Ohh,Minyoung..."

"This is Mama , this is you , this is brother and this is me..~" She said while pointing on each of the doll in her doll house.

"Well , and this is gra-"

"Ohhh , my baby~ Your awake~!" Grandma enters the room and went straight to Minseok. "Looking so good , like Hari Putter"

"Its Harry Potter ,Grandma~" Minseok corrected.

"Ye ye~whatever..So,you-"

"Good morning , Grandma~!" Minyoung said with a smiled.

Grandma turns her head and just rolled her eyes when she see Minyoung smiled to her. Then , she turn to Minseok again.

"Poor Minyoung~" Minji's thought.

Grandma love for Minseok was only matched by her hatred for Minyoung. She was adopted and that's probably the reason why grandma did not consider Minyoung , our own. And Minyoung , she always kept the grandma doll away from her perfect family.


In the Kitchen..

"Its so cold~! Is the heater on?" Grandma sound frustrated.

"You are always 'on', arent you?" Mum replied.

"What?"

"Nothing~"

Meanwhile,, Minji and Minseok sat next to each other..

"Will they...?" Minseok softly said.

"Shut up,Minseok"

"Bet~!"

"Dont irritate me."

"Sis , its just 1 Dollar. You're a chicken...~"

"Whats for breakfast~?" Grandma ask Mum.

"Fruits and cereal"

"What~?" She ask Minseok.

"Its cereal , Grandma."

"Omo~! Its has start? The serial of the drama ..!!?"

Minyoung who sat at the other side of Minji just chuckled when she heard that.

"Ohh , grandma. Not the TV series.Its CEREAL , the food that we ate. Haissh~"

"Hmmph~! Poor daughter-in-law , she doesnt know how to cook Korean food~" She teased.

Mum gave a glare to her and they exchanged it.

"Did you know,Minji-ah. I had such a lovely dream last night. In the dream,i ate deliciously Bibimbap and chicken stew with black beans(A/N : Oh la la)~Oh,i missed my hometown"

"If you missed your hometown that much, you should go then.What do you think,Minji-ah~?" Mum replied.

"Yah~! I'm going nowhere. If i leave , what will happen to these children?I'm very concerned of my darlings" She said while pinching Minseok's puffy cheeks.

"Yes , and I'm VERY CONCERNED about THEM" Mum said , hugging Minyoung.

"Yes of course! ....Why would you be concerned about me?Who am i to you.If only my son was alive today......"

"Only if he was alive...."

Minji had enough of this drama. She gets up and slammed the table.

"Stop it! Just stop it.Here's your dollar.You win,as usual.Happy?!" She gave 1 dollar to Minseok.

"And both of you........... Just forget it~!!!!"

Minji leave the kitchen,angrily.

My morning began the same way everyday.Mum and Grandma's fight,followed by my angry walkout.And then listening to my stupid neighbour,Hyuna's stupid chatters...

I went to my usual cafe and saw Hyuna ordering.... I patted her shoulder.

"Ohh~ Hi-yeom" She said. "I want 2 glaced doughnuts,2 blueberry muffins and 2 chocolate frappechinos.And what do you want, MinMin~?"

Hyuna , Kwon Hyuna , Yeah,she has the same last name as mine. My neighbour and unfortunately my BFF. She has two major problems : One,the weight that she never loses.Two,the fact that she never feel sad about it...

"MinMin~!"

"Ohh,one double expresso please"


In the subway :

"Here's your letter~It came again to our house."

She took it and opens it.

"Oh My God~! Blind date application~ Kyahh <3"

"What application?"

"Its very cool service,and very popular in New York. (A/N : I think so, bhahaha) Just fill in the forms describing the guy that you like,write something about yourself,they matched the detailed and vÕila~ you get the guy.....~!"

"Wow -,-" Well, what do you write about yourself then?"

"See MinMin , I have writtens what's the truth,which...is~"

"Which is what?"

"That from afar , i look like Kim Yuna,the Ice Princess~"

"And upclose,you looks like Kim Yuna's house." Minji teased.

And suddenly, SPLASH~!!

The expresso are all over Minji's dress.

"Oh my God~!"Hyuna tried to clean Minji's dress.

"Oh Goodness,look at me!"

When suddenly,

"Oh My God~!Look at HIM~!! He's so cute~!!!!"

"Hyuna! Look at me, I'm all wet~"

"Well,I see you everyday...He's so cute"

"Shut up...shut up~Boys ,Boys and boys.Thats all you are interested in.What will happen next? You will get the boy that you want,you will get married,you will have his childrens and then he will leave all of you  and go away.What will you do then? huh? What will you do??" Minji said fiercely.

"I..i will marry again......What else?" She said it and pout.

"Forget it, just forget it....."

"MinMin , what unnie said was right. Babes , you need help."

"You and your unnie~!"



Okay, next chappie will reveal Drama ~!!! Finally,haha..... and yeah Kwon Hani (i'll just love her character~) Bye -yeom~!