My Hateful Life

Thank You My Sunshine

(Minji's POV)

People are always busy here.

In a hurry to leave home , in a hurry to reach the office.

Always in a hurry to be a step or two ahead of their life.

There is no place for anyone who cant cope here.

Miles away from Korea , this city is infested with Koreans.

In facts,they say every fourth face in New York is a Korean. (A/N : I think so xP)

This city thought me to be more independent , thought me to fulfill my responsibilities , thought me to face life.

But it couldnt teach me to love.

When was the time?? Whenever i watched the city from afar, i felt Papa was closer. When i missed him , i came here , under this shady tree.. We used to play a lot back then..

"I missed you , Papa " I held back my tears. He sure didnt want me to cry , i promised not to.

Im Minji Rachel Kwon , and this is my story.

 



 

" I understand Mr. Clay , but try to understand my problem. I must have that loan extension ,please. I know the restaurant is centrally situated. But there's competetions arround, Mr. Clay."

Purple : Minji's POV

My Mama , Elliza , after Papa passed away , the entire responsibility of the family fell on her. But she never allowed us to ever feel the burden of her sorrows...

". . .Thank you..I will-"

"I'm home" Minji said.

"Where were you~ *wipe tears"

"Central Park *also wipe tears"

"Central Park?? Why?"

"To meet someone"

"Who??"

"My lovey-dovey boyfriend"

Elliza chuckled when she heard what Minji just said. Minji pick up piles of envelopes on the ground...

"Bills , bills and bills. Ehh~ Private and confidential? hurm"

"Ohhh ,thats mine."

"What's this? Grrr! It's Hyuna's letters again. (A/N Remember , Kwon Hyuna , her bestie has the same last name) Gahh~! I hate this , stupid mailman -,-" They always- Wait.....were you crying?"

"No , YOU were crying.."

" No , Mama~"

My mother and i always like this ; lying to each other everyday..

"Cupid Hunter?!" Minji said furiously when she saw a letter that related to marriage purposes.

"Why dont you ask your 'beloved' grandma? It must her new plan to find your groom"

"But , I dont wanna get married ! Why doesnt grandma leave me alone?!"

"Why doesnt she just LEAVE . ." Elliza said in soft voice.

"Mum !~ Where's she anyway?"

"Its going to be 8 am ,so-"

" OHHH MYY GODDDD~!!!!! I. Must .stop. her"

Minji storm out of kitchen , and immedietly run upstairs.... Elliza just chuckled to see her daughter run for her life.

 

What will happen?


Ahaha ~! I got this 'weird' ideas on this story. So I changed the first and second chappie.. Mianhe , it full of sadness . But dont worry , 'Sunshine' will come out soon ^_^