My Family ... Huh~! part 3

Thank You My Sunshine

In Elliza's restaurant.

She peeps out to see her friendly 'friends' AKA our competitors. They waved when they saw her. She replied back and said with a smirk" Bloody bastard~! Eating all our bussiness~"

Hunn , full name Kwon Hani , Hyuna's unnie and unfortunately Mum's bestfriend and bussiness partner. She had problems too , youth that she desperately holding on to,and age,that she refused to accept..

Hunn take a look in a mirror well, to search for any new wrinkle...and a few male customers came in..

"Oooh~ Customers~" she said with seductive voice.

"Three coffees please~" A man orders.

"Coming up~"

She walk to the table,well,in y way, holding a tray that has three cups of coffees. She pick up and put onto the table seductively.Then,she gave a wink to one of the men and walk away,ily..

"Thanks~" They said and added with " MUMMY~!" They laugh together.

As for the result , they all kicked out by Hunn," !@#$%^&*" She said to them.

Mum,me and Hyuna arrive at the restaurant and saw what had happen. 

"Look, i said i'm sorry,Elliza. It's okay-"

"It's NOT okay~! It is NOT OKAY! With great difficulties , we have four or five customers coming in. Thanks to you, they all went away,what are we're going to do then"

"Listen to me-"

"No! YOU listen to me! You know very well that if we dont pay back to the bank , on time we'll have to leave this place.Then,what are we're going to do?I mean what-gahh~!" 

Poor Mum, she tried her very best to keep up this restaurant so that we can live better. I hugged her,in hope to comfort her a little bit.



Somewhere in College.

"Oh God! This rain! I hate this rain~! I hate this rain~!"

" Minji-ah~! A male voice calling her.

It was raining,but he didnt have an umbrella.So,he hurriedly come to Minji.

OOpps~! Sorry, thats my friend, i forgot to mention about him.

(Drama's flashback)

As he walk out of his office,he greeted everyone.

"Hey guys~!"  "Keep up the good work"  "Make it smooth Bro~!"

Then,he paused when he saw Julia,his best worker.

"Ooh~! Julia. I should ask her to a date. How about dinner at 8~ Sounds great!" He thought.

"Dinner at 8~dinner at 8~dinner at 8~" He mumbled as he walk to Julia.

But,when he reach Julia's place,"Dinner at 8?" Another man just ask her.

"Cool~!" She said. Drama just freeze to see them.Awkward moments.

"Alright~! I'll pick you up at 7.30 then"said the man.

Poor Drama just left without saying anything. He headed to the lift and pressed the button.

Ting! The door open and,he saw a lady and somewhat giant Black guy. He knows what he'll going to do ^_^ Drama wanted to stands beside the lady but the Giant man is just to big;blocking him.He pout and stands to a corner."Stupid Giant~!" He mumbled.

"Hey,gorgeous~!" He said.

"Are you talking to me~?"

"Who else? You think i'm talking to this Giant here~hahaha?" He replied and the 2nd sentence is in Korean."My name is Chae, Daniel Chae~"

"Dont bother.I'm married"

"So what~So what if you're married-"

"...to him..."She points to the Giant.

"The heccckkk~!!" Drama is sweating like crazy.."I'm soo DEAD~!"

 

When the lift's door open... The Giant still grabing Drama's neck up,well higher than before.

"Put him down,honey~ Put him down,you're going to kill him~!"she begged.

"Jyyeeah,put...uhuk! me.. down.. ohok! I.ii.i'm sss.sorry~ohok! I-iii- didnt mean it..ohok~! "

With a smirk,the Giant let go of Drama and grab his wife.

"Bye,mister.Take care."she said and leave.

Drama still panting."Damn you,big fella~! How could you have such a hot wife when your face looks like a cow~" He mumbled."I'm hotter than him,why the chicks never wants me? Dear God~! Are you punishing me?" He said, sitting on the floor of the elevator while looking up.

"Oohh,poop~! Minji-ah~!"He gets up and starts to run.

-End of flashback-

Meet Daniel Chae AKA Drama, son of the famous billionaires in USA (A/N Really~! Haha) He lived alone in New York, as for work, in the last three years he had made no progress. How do i met him? Well,i have been studying with him in the evening MBA class since last year.

"Sorry I'm late.Aww~It hurts" He said while holding his back of his neck.

"WALK~What happened?"

"Nothing.I was coming down the lift and-"

"Okay,got it. What's her name?" She cuts.

"I dunno..."

"The man,husband or boyfriend?"

"........Husband."

"Whats his name then?" Minji teased.

"ABCDEFGH~! How am i supposed to know?!" Drama said,annoyed by Minji's stupid questions.

"Oooh~oppa~I'm feeling so bad...."

"It's okay" He smiled.

"............that he didnt hit you HARD~! Haha."

"Hmmph,thanks" Drama's smiled fell and he gave a death glare to Minji."Hows you weekend?"

"Fantastic~! I went to London and Paris." Minji rolled her eyes.

"Ahaha~It shows. Anyway,I had rocking weekend.You know, me..Laila,on bed...You know what i mean~"He smirks while making somewhat chessy face.

"Eeewww~! You and YOUR DOG making out.! Thats gross~!"She said then running away.

"Wait~ How did you know that Laila is my dog?" He chased Minji."Its not what you think it is..Now,stop~!! I'm tired"

 

In the class,

"Thank God you're not the same like the other girls in New York" Drama said.Minji just smiled.

"You are neither y,nor beautiful and you always have time for me.I like you" Minji's smile fell..

"Thank you~ Hmpph! If is not you, I'm sure dead. JERK!" She said.

Then comes a lady~

Drama is just drooling.He patted Minji's shoulder.She looks up and just rolled her eyes.

"Who is that hot chick?!" He said,wiping his mouth.

"Hyolin,new entry.Today is her first day and a divorcee.For God's sake,Drama,just leave her alone." She said while looking at Drama. Drama just smirk.

"Aigoo~This kid" Minji's mumbled.

Hyolin walk to their place.

"Heyya~!" Drama said with a wink.

"Hey" She replied.

"Please sit~"

"Where?"

"I would say in my heart but now,right here behind me~" He said seductively,making Minji rolled her eyes.

"Sick!" Minji said softly.

"You're just jealous,Missy."He smirk.Then,he take a piece of memo and wrote 'Dinner at 8'. Minji saw that."When will he stop?"She thought.

Drama passed the note to the back without looking behind. A few moments later, the person gave back the note.It says" Okayy <3 I'll be waiting"

Drama is smilling and took a glance behind. He turn around and his smile fell. Minji did the same and chuckled while doing double thumbs-up. The person that was sitting behind him was not Hyolin but an auntie or should i say, Big Momma~!

"Laugh all you want,Missy" He shot death glare to Minji. Then he took his black diary and start to write.

I wonder what he wrote in his diary. I never asked him about it. He's so crazy. When I've met him for the first time, i didnt like him at all. But today, he's my friend. My very close friend. Basically, he's a nice guy and this i can vouch for.... you know why? Because that night, he did not cancel his date. Daniel Chae, I forget about all my household when i meet him =)

 



Haha , Poor Drama~ You like it~?hehe..NO~? T_T Ermmm,yeah Mr.sunshine didnt come up yet.I'm sorry , he will come out after a little twist in this story~ So,just you wait... Bye-yeom.