The Unexpected Visitor

Thank You My Sunshine

After all that chaotic conversation , Gikwang had something in his mind.. Very 'something' special.. As time passed by,  he became more friendly with Minyoung and Minseok..

"Can I have a little talk to your mother?" He asked.

"Sure~!" They replied.

As they walk to the of Kwon's house , Elliza and Minji are standing in front of their house.

"Hello there~ I'm Lee Gikwang~"

"I know. Everyone heard it this morning~" Elliza replied. Minji just rolled her eyes. "I never knew that Jisung-ssi has a nephew."

"Even i didnt know that my uncle's neighbours are so beautiful~!"

"WHAT~!!?" Minji yells at him.

"I was talking about your mother." Gikwang said in monotone. "Elliza, right?"

"Yes, Gikwang" Elliza replied.

"Elliza, you are very very very beautiful~" He said with a wink.

"Hehe , thank you"

"Let me say this , this is Minseok , the basketball champ" Minseok smiled. " and this is my sweetheart , Minyoungie-ah~" Minyoung chuckles.

"and you're-" he points to Minji.

"Not interested." but Minji cuts him off.

"Well , that show on your face." Minji just gasp." Anyway, it's very nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you too." Elliza said.

"Thank you." He make his signature eye-smile.

"You must have come here on important bussiness."

"No, not it all. Just to get married~"

"Really?" Elliza asked and Minji just make a face.

He paused and put his hands on Elliza's shoulders, "Dear Elliza, I want to marry your daughter~!"

"WHAT~?!!" Minji yells at him, again.

"Do you mind? I'm talking about Minyoungie" He sounds annoyed. "Minyoung my sweetheart, will you marry me~?"

"No~"

"Pwease~"

"No~no"

"Pweety pwease~"

"No~!! No~!! No~!" Minji squeled because she feels annoyed. Elliza patted her shoulder; telling her to stop.

Gikwang rolled his eyes and pout to Minyoung. Then, he looks to Elliza.

"Just one more thing...... is she in a bad mood or she was born this way?"

Minji glares at him, as if she would tear him apart.

"She was born this way~" Minyoung pout. Minji slightly pinch her cheek.

"Dont talk like that, please dont mind her." Elliza stated.

"No , no. Not at all~ This is a childhood problem."Minji widen her eyes. "Hmm, its lovely to meet you all. Well, I'll see you at 7 pm or 8 pm."

"7 pm or 8 pm?" Elliza asked, confused.

"For dinner, at your place, i'm your new neighbour. Obviously, you'll invite us to show your hospitality....... wont you? Okay?"

Elliza just nodded.

"Owh, actually not 7...at 8, because i'm a bit busy."

"Mom,you-"

"And after i leave, she will be angry with you." He points to Minji as he cuts her talk." But dont worry, this is only a childhood problem."

"Hehe, she'll never do such thing~" she let an awkward laugh.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Kwon's place

 

"Why on earth would you invited him for dinner!?" Minji shouts to her mum.

"Yes, what for?!" her grandma added.

"Wait- You heard him before, Minji. I did not invited him, he invited himself."

"Oh my God,this is not a good sign" suddenly her Grandma's friends speak.

"Oh Lord~! Please protects us~" Grandma prays.

"Oh forget it , auntie. It's just one guy. Just relax. I can handled an entire army, you know." Hunn says as she walk to the kitchen.

"In that case, i'll invited Drama and Hyuna."

"Drama? A boy? Is he single?" The grandmothers squeled.

"He's a boy, single, and from Pohang"

"Pohang? huhh~ He's vegetarian then." The grandmothers said with a long sigh. (A/N : Whoops~ Wrong fact i supposed -..-")

"Owh, relax grandma. He's my closed friend. Just like Hyuna." She said and points to Hyuna.

The grandmothers turn back and scream. So do Hyuna. It's because Hyuna puts a face mask.

"What? I was getting ready for my blind date." She pouts.

"Blind date? Owh, a date with a blind boy"

Hyuna rolled her eyes and move to her sister, "Owh,auntie. Blind date means a date with a boy who never seen me before."

"And when he see you, he'll shock and become blind." Hunn said and laugh together with Minji.

"How rude is that?!" She sounds frustrated. " Anyway,I cant make it tonight..Bye all~"

"Bye ball~Make your call, Minji. Wait, Hyuna. I'm coming with you." Hunn said and left.

Minji smiled and dialed Drama's phone number.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurmm. I wonder what happens next~ Chill out yaw~ Bye-yeom~ XD