My Family ... Huh~!

Thank You My Sunshine

(Minji's POV)

I.MUST.STOP.HER.~! No matter what~!

My grandmother , Kwon Sarang , She had three dreams :

1) New York become part of her whatever society.

2) I'll married the person that she had chosen expsecially from Busan.

3)My mother dies. 

In this freaking time , she will continue her routine , sing a 'somewhat-ritual-song' with her friends. SING! GOD~! She sure knows how to torture me~!

"Today , I , Kwon Sarang and my fellow friends will served you. So without delay further , we are going to present you a song.The song is specially requested by our neighbour ,  Lee Jisung from Queens."

"Thats very kind of you" the old man said from his balcony.

AND THE SONG START~!

The moment my grandma starts singing , whole of our neighbourhood cupped both of theirs ears , and for the people who well prepare for this, they already put earmuff on..They so annoyed until they scream.

"Argghh~! I cant stand it~! She's too loud~!!"

"Ohh,my eardrums~! I'll sue her for sure!!"

That's IT..~!

"Grandma!.. Stop it~!"

"God ! Interruped our prayer" one of her friend said.

"Insulted the goddess?!"her other friend said.

"Dont you have any shame?!!" My grandma burst out.

"Dont YOU have any shame!? Why are you singing that song to Uncle Jisung?!"

"Who said that we were singing to him,we were singing to the goddess!"

"Aww,really?! What was Uncle Jisung last name?"

"Lee.. Ohhhh~!!" (A/N In that song the were 'Lee' word,which frequently sang xD HaHa)

"and whats this~!!?" Minji hand her over pictures from the Cupid Hunters.

"Wow~!" They squeled loudly. "Pictures from them , Omona~! They all so handsome~!"

"Handsome? Pfft , they all look the same." Minji rolled her eyes.

"No ,no ,no~they're diff-"

"Grandma ! I am not interested in marrying anyone , ANYONE I repeat" Minji explodes...

"Ohh,darling. If you dont want to get married , how you will have childrens?

"I can have children WITHOUT MARRIAGE!!"

"Owwh..... HUH?!" They scream and their eyes were bulged out of its socket  when i said that.

 



Yepp~! I think the first four chappie is all about Minji's family and friends, so its gonna be super boring.. Forgive me~!! Heres some of the characters with their aegyoness, so will you guys forgive me ~ *buing buing
 

 

tumblr_lky0ld4ACh1qb25pio1_250.gif

 

kikwang+eye+smile.gif

 

image 

 

hearthehe~ I love them all~!!!