dreams

glowing orchid

I went  to the office for meeting with my postgraduate students… basically I m still on holiday, but I just don’t know what to do at home…. I m logging some information about the glowing orchid.. brought the orchid to the university this morning..  even though my sis promised me that she will never touch it again… I just felt it will be safe here … my mind going back to jae… why his face keep appearing in my mind.. ??? may be I m going to be crazy?? I am laugh at myself…

 

jae is eating his lunch…. cooking at home is something he will do when he s here… yoochun and junsu also sharing the food with him…. both are chatting about last night… they are having a little party at a friend s restaurant last night…. his head is torturing him again…. he almost 99% sure that he is with yunho last night….. but when he called to confirm, yunho said he just arrive at seoul this morning…. and both yoochun and junsu also didn’t see anyone in the house last night….. is he dreaming?....... he scratching his head again.. last night he is so happy… it is so believable ……… even for a dream…..

 

“jae!... “

‘ah…. sorry… “

“still thinking about ur dream? “

“mmm…”

“may be u miss him too much..”

“may be… “

“just be cool…. it takes time u know…. to recover…. “

“yeah… thanks… “

“we have to leave… got something to do this evening.. “

“ok… “

 

they leave jae in his thought….

 

jae finished cleaning the kitchen… putting everything back at it place…. there is nothing to do this few days… he had clear up all the schedule during the week after his birthday… he just want to be by himself…

jae walk through his bedroom…. to the veranda…. he is looking at the orchid…. he smiles at himself… how come he dreams something like that… there is no way yunho will come here on his birthday night with a pot of orchid….. but the dream … really make him happy… that is the best gift for his birthday this year…. he keep looking at the orchid…. there is something missing here…. but he cannot point it…..

 

he walked back to the bed…. it is a mess…. he pull the blanket… out of the bed…. today… he want to wash everything…. but… something come with the blanket… a sweater…. mmm…. he look at it… this is not his sweater…. who s sweater ??? a lot of questions come to his mind…. he had see this before… but where?? …. and how did it ended here, under his blanket?? he keep thinking… but nothing come to his mind…. ah… may be I ll remember it later he said… he folded the sweater and put it in the drawer….

 

at the university, I still here… most of the staff had left… me.. trying to finished everything… I m not feeling well this evening…

“yunhee.. u are still here?”  

“yea… need to write some info about the orchid”

“are u ok? u look pale… “

“mm…. my body still not ok… may be because of the travel”

“well just go home and rest…. u are still under leave… “

“mmm… “

I felt not good… yes… my body is weak… since this morning…. I felt that I m not like always…. like I had lost half of my soul…. ah…. may be I need a rest…. my body is starting to ache again…. I felt like there are needles in me…. poking inside my body….

 

night…

 

jae is sleeping… it is only him alone… and he felt not well… so he went to the bed earlier…. in his dream… he see … the dream again…. everything from the start…. but this time …. he see everything clearly…. he wake up from the bed… walking to the drawer…. pulling the sweater… that dream…. is not a dream….. it is real…. but who is the man… he is 100% like yunho….. he s checking the sweater…. there is something inside the pocket… a card name… his address is writing at the back of the card… and at the other side…  a name…. – ast prof. jung yunhee, Korean national university…. jae stand up… and walk to his laptop…. he is guessing something…. he type the name.. and search for the name…there are a lot of it in the net… botanist? … and the last discovery make him open his eyes wider….. the picture…. even with a glasses and different style …. this man is yunhoo….. what the hell is this…???? …. he keep staring at the pictures in the net…. the same man…. is in Chile the same time … so… the other dream… at chile… also not a dream….