first panic

glowing orchid

“sis…. morning…. “

“yunhee.. it is 1 pm already…. “

“ah… I am so tired…. didn’t realize that I slept that long…. “

“mmm … really… I had cooked the lunch… “

“thanks sis…. “

“I need to go to the office… see u later”

“ok… “ she is so busy… still she cooked for me… ah… sometime I really love her….. I opened the kitchen and see all the food she prepared for me…. and there are a lot… aish… she know that I didn’t touch Korean food for a long time… she is lovely… ahhahaaa….. sis I love u!!! I just want to scream at her… I sit and ate…. I m looking at the calendar….  hers actually.. she must left it here…. mmmm….. January….. this month…. she circled something…. ah.. a date…. with a big love…. 26…???  what kind of day is that???? her birthday?? nope?? me  - nope… parents, family??? no one…. may be it is not a birthday…

 

finished my lunch…. I walked to the balcony….. ah…. my orchid….. yah!!!!!!!! where is the orchid?????!!!!!!! it is not here???? did some one took it?? a thief?? I need to call sis… police report… everything is running in my brain…. I work really hard for that orchid!!!!! and it is the only one existed in south korea right now!!!!!

 

“sis!!!!!!! I want to fail a report!!! u have to help me!!!”

“what!! ?? why u sound like this??”

“sis!! the orchid .. someone stole it!! I want to make a report!!!”

“ah… that flower….. “

“this is serious sis!!! “

“may be someone mistook it… “

“but there is no one else in our house!!!!.....argh…”  

“mmmm…. actually… “

“what…. sis…. did u…. “

“mmm… the flower is really terrific…. “

“don’t tell me…… “

“can u just go to amazon and find another one…. “

“yah!!!!!… what did u do with that orchid!!!!!!!”

“don’t be mad…… “

“I think I want to kill someone right now!!!!!”

“yunhee….. I will not going to tell u if u keep angry at me!!!”

“u just kidnap my orchid!!!!!”

“mm… …. “

“where is the orchid???”

“actually…. today… is 26  jan…. “

“I know!!!! what it have to do with the orchid!!!”

“I think I want to give him something spectacular at his birthday….. “

“what!!!!!!!!!!.... u gave it to someone… who?????!!!”

“jaejoong…”

“yah!!!! sis!!!!!... “and she hung up…. argh… so that s why she cooked so much for me today!!!! I had to get that orchid back!!!!!!!....

 

at jae house…..

someone at the door….

“this orchid… delivered to mr kim jaejoong… “

“thank u… “ someone gave me an orchid for my birthday!! hahaha fans are really amazing…. but this orchid look different…… he opened the card… inside are the instruction and information about the orchid… yah… it said the glowing orchid… the only one known existed in this country now….. really!!!..... this fan…  jung yoonsu… mmmm… if it is really true.. I should gave her a thankful regard…. mmm her name is quite familiar….

 

and I jung yunhee …. at that time…didn’t know that the lady fate had started doing her job… this is where it started….. the  biggest discovery in my life!!!!!!