EPILOGUE:

glowing orchid

EPILOGUE:

CHAPTER ONE : GLOWING ORCHID

 

ah…. the story… it started…. well.. actually all things that made my “normal” life shaken by a big change… started few months ago…. well… the story goes like this……

 

6 months ago……somewhere in the deep jungle of the amazon….

 

the sound of the birds slowly fading as the sun is vanishing from the horizon…. I m sitting at the tree, looking at orchids in front of me… my colleagues are standing under the tree looking at me…… some are building tents and some are preparing cameras and videos…the darkness come slowly… and lights been switch on by them… a little far from the tree… I am waiting!!!.....

 

 Yes!!!!! I found it!!! at last……this is the extinct orchid that never been revealed to the world… and it only existed in the amazon jungle before…and I am the most lucky person in the world that found it!!!!!!! this is the only plan.. what so special about it?? U all dares to ask????!!!! ….. well let me tell u a little secret – it kind of glow in the dark- and it s not a !!!- it is a real life orchid!!! and….

 

what???me??? who?? oooh!!! sorry I forgot to introduce myself- I am dr jung yunhee , a specialist, I mean I am a botanist and a doctor from the Korean national university and a genius….i got my phd at 23, they called me weird person, I like to read and learn so I took a double degree in botanist and medical, but because I don’t like people very much I ended up as a professor at the university, lecturing and doing research

 

what??? u all asked me what the hell I am doing here?? on the idol fanfic section right??...of course I am not an idol… mmm well I really don’t belong here anyway… but an accident had occurred… and it dragged me here…mmm… how should I explain… I hate idols and celebrities… becoz being like them or with them will attract attention.. especially media.. and I don’t like it… but my older sister is crazy about them!!!!! I wonder why??? is she crazy?? she is an ahjuma… even though she s still single!!!

 

 I mean… she is not that old… her age is 28, a few years older than me, but her clothes and appearances – god!!! like an ahjuma with a dozen of child!!! but she is crazy about dbsk and jyj especially jaejoong, her room is full of their poster, she bought everything that got their name imprinted on it!!! but looking at myself… I think the gene is running in the family…

 

ah…… u all want to know what I am look like??? heheheehehe…….. oh my god… should I told u all about this??? mmm…. or should I keep this until the end of the story??? but… I want to brag a little….. me??? I look like jung yunho from dbsk !!! I mean exactly the same … like a photocopy, hahahhaa!!... because I am his twin brother!!!! ah… now u all understand why I said I hate celebrity….. at the early years of his popularity (even until now.. if I walk around without putting some disguise and my glasses)…. people always chased me around thinking me as him!!!!.......

 

that s why I am really good at hide and seek… and sprinted hahhaha….our family never reveal any information linked yunho to us…. because we really need to live in peace… especially when we are in south Korea…. both of my parents are doing law, they are the most famous international lawyer… and most of our family members are in that area of job scope….. lawyers and …… police…. who???... the weird ahjuma I talking about earlier……. my older sister… is the youngest and first female police commissioner in south korea!!!