first kiss

glowing orchid

yunhee dragged by his co workers into the bar.. they drink and chatting… he paid for the drink as he promised…. he had found the glowing orchid.. and he didn’t do it on his own.. all his co workers have played their part…. and this should be appreciated…. and after that one by one had left the bar.. returning to their room.. he walked to the toilet… feeling nausea, he didn’t drink much… but his body is weak of the hard work in the jungle… when he went into the toilet.. he saw someone he knew…. or may be he is dreaming…. that guy face is all over the wall of his sister s room… what is jaejoong doing here… ah.. it is none of my business… he thought… he wash his face and walked away… but later… he saw a few latin guys went into the toilet… they made some sound inside…. they are drunk… what if they do something to jae??? my sis will kill me if she knew I dint do anything to help…. so he made a uturn and walked back into the toilet.. what he thought is true.. he saw the guys are  laughing… they are standing around jae, and one of them are ing jae shirt.. and now try to his pants…

 

“what are u going to do?!!!!” he yelling at them..

“!! someone come in..er…… nothing.. we just want to check him.. he seemed highly intoxicated” one of them answered him

“really… that is my friend, we all are waiting for him out there”

“ah!!.... so… he is not alone..”

yunhee went into the toilet and take jae with him… even though he is really scare… but he know they will not do something bad in the public place… he put his hand inside jae s pocket… try to find the place where this man stay…. and he found it….

jae still half unconscious…. he felt being lifted by someone….. mmm….. someone is dragging him back to his room….. he drunk heavily….. when they reach his room.. he started to throw all the things inside his stomach…. ah…. this is bad,…. he felt someone is undressing him…. and giving him a hot shower…. he is … he tried to focus… who is this person?... his manager?? or the other JYJ members…mmmm….. but later… he saw yunho…. I must be dreaming… he said to himself… yunho is not here… hahahaha…. I love him like crazy….. even when I m deadly drunk I only see him……

 

yunhee felt himself blushing… what happened to me…?? I am a doctor even though I never practice it… but seeing other body is natural to him…. but now… looking and touching jae s body make him shy…. this man is really beautiful… it s a pity my twin brother is a playboy…. if I am a gay… may be I had already courting him… ehehhee…. he dressed jae and put him into the bed…. he is looking at him…. beautiful……. that man s lips like a girl… he didn’t notice when he get near to that man face…. he kiss the lips…. and it feel really good…

 

jae felt someone is kissing him… he opened his eyes…. he saw yunho again… aish… my dream… this is really great…. he call yunho name…. and fall asleep again….

 

yunhee shocked… jae opened his eyes…. he cannot move… but later.. that man went to sleep again… he stand up and walk away from the room…. making his way back to the hotel.. he still confuse… did I just kiss jaejoong???? yah!!! I must be really drunk tonight… he said to himself….. he cannot wait in that room… the world cannot know that yunho has a twin… if not… his life will be in chaos….