mission

glowing orchid

“sis!!! I need the address”

“what address?”

“jaejoong I have to get the orchid back”

“nonsense.. I had already gave it as a gift, don’t make me loose face”

“he didn’t know u…”

“no..”

“I don’t care, I ll get it back, its mine”

 

she just so stubborn, how come she gave something important to me to that jaejoong… argh…. one day she will make me kill her in her sleep , she is so childish

 

I dig around for jaejoong address…. but I cannot get the exact current address, last choice….. I called yunho… asking for jae address, saying that it is for sis… I waited until the midnight… it is cold outside jaejoong house… I stand outside until midnight.. making sure that no one is around.. or no surprise party will be taken place inside.. the house is dark… I walked to the backyard… jumping the gate…. aish.. this is the first time in my life I become a thief… if anyone knew…. I tried to call the house earlier, wanting to ask about the orchid, but no one pickup the phone… I m sure that if jaejoong received the orchid, he will not notice anything about it, he must receive a lot of gift from fans…. an orchid is nothing…. I will just went into the house and get it back and place it with another orchid I had carried with me… an exchange I hope that will not be discovered….

 

when I went through the windows of the house… I found one of them is unlock… god is helping me.. hehehehehe….. I push myself inside…. the house is big… modern… and extremely clean… I walk along the corridor… looking for my orchid… my flashlight save the day…. carefully…. I m walking around the house…… where did he put my orchid???

 

Suddenly..  I heard some noise outside the house… someone is coming…. argh….. did he came back already??? I m panic…. where should I hide myself??? the footsteps is louder… I heard a few… means that he is not alone…. I m trapped in here!!!.... I saw the stairs…. may be I should go upstairs…. and wait until they all asleep then go out from the house…. I hide myself inside a room…. praying that no one realise that someone is inside the house

 

I heard jae voice downstair… may be with his friends… its already an hour.. and there is no sign that they will go back…. they are drunk…. may be they will pass out soon… I m waiting for my chance to slip out of the house…. as for the orchid.. I still didn’t see it anywhere…..

 

I heard someone coming upstairs… singing… my heart beat faster…. I step backward… slipping into the bathroom…. that person on the light in the room…. and he is drunk… I heard he is walking toward the bathroom, eventhough its big… but I ve nowhere to hide…. the only place is behind the door….

 

he opened the bathroom door…. I tried to make myself invisible…. god if I only can….. luckily.. jae is drunk…. he is stripping his clothes…. and stood there in his boxer…. slowly…. I m trying to slip out…..

 

“yunho…u come…..” jae hand… is on my shoulder…. and I am freeze there….. unable to move