the legend of glowing orchid

glowing orchid

Jae is sitting in front of his laptop… surfing the net… searching for information about the glowing orchid… he found a lot … but the plant itself nearly didn’t exist…. and there is legend ….. ah…. this is interesting …. he didn’t like the complicated info.. but anything that entertaining is attract his interest…

 

the legend of glowing orchid

 

the glowing orchid once upon a time is a holy plant for a tribe in a deep Amazon… at that time the tribe is at the peak of civilization …. the glowing orchid symbolize the fated marriage chosen by the high priest of the tribe. It had been use to prevent many divorce and to bind the couple at least for a certain term. the holy plan usually will used at the royal wedding as it is very important for the head of the country to has a stable marriage…

 

it stated that the ceremony itself is sacred and come with certain conditions… the ceremony should be done on the night of the lunar eclipse with the presence of the glowing orchid, those couple who are fated can make the orchid glow like  the fireflies , the couple both are willing to be bound, the bounding or promise had to be sealed with a willing kiss.

 

and because of the requirement for the ceremony itself are many… especially about the lunar eclipse…. the glowing orchid rarely being used..

 

the myth.. stated that.. the one that offer the bounding will have full power over the one who submit… the words or question offered at the bounding must be fulfil if not the one who accepted the bounding will suffer illness and pain as a curse for not fulfilling the promise. it is taken as a form of betrayal for the bounding.

finally… to untangle the bounding, the one who offer the bound has to declare it willingly to put the end of the bound with the same circumstances as the sacred ceremony.

 

end

 

jae s eyes is open widely…. is this true????? really??? if it really true…. than… he can have that person …. hmmm…… never in his live he is so happy… but…. this is only legend… mmm…. let test it…. he is grinning widely….

 

yunho at the other hand is having another nightmare…  and it keep repeating…. he ended wake up with a scream again… luckily his sis is not home… if not he will be hospitalize by now….. he walk slowly to the kitchen…he is so hungry… but he cannot eat…. he drink some water… that s all he can put into his mouth…. he sit on the sofa… watching tv… but his body starting to ache again…what is this…it seemed like the nightmare is real…… suddenly… inside his mind… someone is calling him… he need to go there… the café…

 

an hour after that….

 

yunhee is walking into the café… even though he had promised himself that he will never come here again… but today out of blue he felt like he needed to be here today… at this time… so it is like being forced…. he s here… sit at the same spot as usual… and he really hoping that jae is not here today… he cannot afford another meeting with jae…. and his body… is weak…

 

after a few minutes…. someone is approaching him…. he heard the steps … nearer and nearer…. he lift his eyes…. and he is looking at jae… standing in front of him with a smile like a child who found his toy…….. and yunhee suddenly felt really afraid…some uneasiness is starting to form in his mind…..