first glowing orchid experience

glowing orchid

yunhee is looking at his seat….. they arranged his seat at the first class… but knowing that JYJ are also in the plane.. he just switch the seat with one of his assistant…. he keep repeating to himself….. I need to avoid them!!!!!!........ his keep his mind on the glowing orchid…. the orchid is his dream come true……

 

few hours after that…. at the airport……

 

everyone is walking through the arriving gate… from outside… they can hear screams… ah!!! the fan…. even though dbsk had been split into two.. but the fans are increasing…… and I really don’t get it!!!!! why would they spent their money and energy on idols?????!!!!!!!!!..... look at my brother, yunho… he didn’t even opened all the fans letter… well!!! if I m him… may be I also do the same…. not because he didn’t want to… but he is so busy….. to open all…. he might fainted by the job alone….well… I admit that I am a genius.. a nerd they called me… but being so fanatic… especially girls…. (just remember my lunatic sis) ….. they acted like they will marry the idol someday!!!!..... ah!!! talking about sis!!!!!

 

“yunhee!!!! where are u???!!!”

“I m here still behind the gate..”

“ah!! …. gosh!!! do u know who I just see….?????!!!! I think I ll die when he smile at me!!!!”

“who?...” even though I can tell.. still….

“jaejoong!!!.... why didn’t u tell me that u are in the same flight with him!!..... he is so handsome… and beautiful….. ah……. pity…. he should be my brother in law….. “

“sis…. just don’t dream on about it anymore….. and… u are the one who should marry someone…. u are old enough… “

“yah… I m still young…. ish… I can really let this go… ah… I m buying the manga”

“mmmm…. just wait for me there… “ I know it is fruitless if I  keep my lecture to her…… and she is really fanatic…. manga… that is the only genre she like….. another thing that I don’t even understand… why woman like to read ???? … mmm…..

 

“sis!!!!!! I m here!!!!!...” aish… she didn’t even look around searching for me… her eyes are at the JYJ group…. cheering with other fans…. she is crazy!!!!....... it is a relief that she is not in her uniform right now!!!! if not!!!!!!! I just can imaging what the newspaper will write about the first female police commissioner of south korea!! ……  I just let her be like that until the group gone…. and suddenly I saw her eyes turning around….. really anxious….  hahahahhaha!!!! she just remember that she suppose to fetch me!!!! now u see!!!! right!! my sis… is really hopeless!!!

 

“yah!!! yunhee!!!..... when did u get out from there?”

“just now.. sis… really …. do u love that idols that much!!”

“I love them!!! and of course jae….. did u see.. he smile at me!!”

“sis… he just smilling to everyone not just at u!!”

“u are wrong!! ah…… yunhee… I felt like I m dreaming right now……. if only he is not gay”

“whatever….. “

“u don’t know anything… u just crazy about ur flower”

“sis… not flower!!... orchid..”

“they are all the same… “

“they are different…. and this time…. I have the most magical orchid… “

“u are lying to me…. there is no flower that have magic…”

“u ll see…. tonight…. I ll show u!!!”

 

that night… for the first time I her life…..Jung Yoonsu is looking at the most fascinating flower in her life… ah!!.... her little brother will be mad by the name.. not flower.. orchid…. it is glowing!!!!!!! it is magical…..

 

hahahhaha….  I saw that!!! the gleam of fascinating from my sis eyes!!! she didn’t like flower…. well as I said before… she is a little bit different… but tonight… she is looking at the orchid with a real interest…… yes!!!!... at last… she is acknowledging my point of view.. that night.. after showing my sis the orchid….. I am smiling in my sleep…..