first meeting

glowing orchid

“yunhee!!!!!! are u out of the jungle now??”

“sis…. of course I am out… I m in the capital now.. that s why u can reach me”

“oh!!! I forgot…. hahaha…. “

“u forgot… and that s why there are more than 100 missing calls from u!!”

“yah!!! I just a little bit worried… u are in Peru.. it is very far from here”

“sis!!! I m  not a child anymore… and why u are acting like a big brother only towards me…??? “

“because u are the only one that will always make me worried!!”

“sis!!... that s unfair….. u are not even worried  about yunho when he gone through the gum-drink accident ..”

“but he got jae… and I know that guy is really a responsible person…. he treated ur brother like a really good wife.. waiting for him to get better at the hospital.. but ur brother… aish!!!!!.... what a playboy… “

“sis… u should be happy yunho is announcing that he had girlfriend… at least he is not fully gay… u ll have niece soon…”

“I don’t like it… they should just stick with yunjae thing, pity….jae… !!!!!”

“I have to go…. see u later in korea sis!!bye”

 

my sister…. she is really fanatic with the old dbsk especially yunjae… what can I say… once yunho and jae is real….. but I always know that yunho is a bi… he always has a girlfriend even though he treated jae like that…. and when they are separated he keep the relationship with the girl… and I don’t know what happened to jae… even what I know is told by my fanatic sis…. she is so emotional and excited when she talk about the idols….. and that s why I just cut her phone call just now….. if not I ll be listening to her rambling about the idols…

 

“yunhee!! we are going to get some drink later… u wanna go with us??”

“mmm… may be I ll go…. “

“yea… we should celebrated the discovery of the glowing orchid.. “

“ok… I will buy u all drinks later… “

 

Jae is standing in front of the windows of his hotel room… watching the lights glowing from the streets of Chile… this is the first time he come here.. sama as other JYJ members.. they are the first kpop group invited here for a concert… he still thinking about yunho…. after dbsk had been separated into 2 groups… they also become separated….. no.. actually only he .. is in love with yunho… that man is a bi… all the years… he is having girlfriends outside… and jae knows about this.. but what can he do… he love yunho too much.. as long as yunho is with him.. he didn’t care if yunho is having 100 girls outside… unrequited love…. mmm…. it is very painful…

 

tonight is the last night JYJ is here… they are celebrating the success of the concert at the bar in the hotel… Jae is drinking heavily… others just watching him with a pity.. they know he is under a lot of stress and love sickness…. and they know about yunho… but nobody can say anything…. Jae is full of liquor… he felt that his stomach is in pain…. he felt dizzy… something gonna come out…. he run into the toilet… throwing up… he felt so desperate…. he want yunho… he cannot live without that guy…. he stay there in the floor for a long time….