Chapter 9

Deceitful Love

~Next Day~
~Yongguk's P.O.V.~

I tapped my foot on the ground, anxiously waiting for her to come. I coughed and rubbed my chest lightly, trying to get used to the thumping sensation in my chest. I glanced around. I sighed in defeat. 'She's not coming is she?' I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder as someone yelled out my name. I turned and smiled but froze as I saw my dongsaeng but right beside her was the one I was waiting all morning for. “‘Morning Ailee.” I hugged her as she approached.

“‘Morning!” She grinned. She turned to her friend and pulled her beside her.  “This is my dongsaeng, SunHwa. SunHwa, this is my oppa, Yongguk.”

“Annyeong Yongguk.” She replied with a smile.

‘Damn...She’s cute when she smiles. Wait dongsaeng?’

“Yongguk? Yongguk...YONGGUK!”

“Huh? What?” I blinked then looked down at my dongsaeng in confusion.

She frowned, “You know it’s not polite to stare at people and leave them hanging when they ask you a question.”

I blinked, “You guys asked me a question?”

She laughed, “I asked if you were related to Himchan.”

“Oh,” I felt my face heat up a little. “Yeah. He’s my dongsaeng. I’m the eldest.”

“Ah, I kind of figured.” She smiled.

I nodded, at a loss for words. “Well,” Ailee piped up as she felt the awkward atmosphere. “We should get inside. It’s a little chilly here, neh?”

“Yeah. That’s a good idea. Ladies first.” SunHwa and Ailee walked ahead of me. My eyes traveled down slightly as I stared at SunHwa’s backside until I heard a snap. I looked up and saw Ailee glaring at me. I smirked and shrugged as if saying, ‘Can you blame me?’

She rolled her eyes and smirked in reply, ‘Yes, I can.’ “Well,” Ailee turned and smiled a sweet smile to me, “I’m gonna take her to class but I need to talk to you so wait here arasso? I’ll be right back.” I nodded and the two left, side by side.

“Found your heart, legend?” I scowled. I turned to find Kai leaned against the wall and crossing his arms. “Word travels fast.” He replied as he saw the question that was apparently floating close to the surface. “And you know that I have people listening. Doesn’t take that long to find out what you need to know.” Kai turned to leave, “Oh, one more thing. Let’s have a bet shall we? Whoever wins her heart first, wins. The loser,” He smirked, “Will obey the winner on every decision, on every command. On everything.”