YOUNGMIN APPEARS!!!

Angel and Devil

 

I strode to the girls bathroom, tears already leaking out of my face, and I walked into a stall, locking the door behind me. Putting the cover of the toilet down, I put my face in my hands and let out a sob. “Stupid Hye!” I screamed, just as the bell rang. My phone in pocket rang and rang, text messages and missed calls attacking it. I checked it. Sure enough, they were all from Hye. I wanted to throw my phone.

I took a deep breath, and unlocked the door. Slowly, making sure that the hall was empty, I snuck to the nurses’ office for a familiar face. Once I got to the door clearly labeled ‘Nurse’, I looked around again, and knocked on the door.

It opened, and a handsome male came out. He had gorgeous blonde hair and a sweet, sweet face. “Anyeongseyo, what is your problem?”

“Um,” I struggled to think of an excuse. It was hard, especially since I never saw the guy before and he was SO handsome.  “My stomach! Yes, I have a stomachache!” I clutched my stomach and groaned. I think I overdid it a little, and I prepared myself to be thrown out by this amazing male, but he just looked at me with concern in his eyes, like he knew me his whole life.

“Is…. your name ___________?” he murmured with a slight, husk voice. I frowned, not understanding how he knew my name. “Sorry,” he apologized quickly. “It’s just that I was looking for someone by that name and you look like that. That’s probably not your name, aish, you didn’t come here to see me prattle. Come it and have my aunt take a look at your stomach.”

“Um, actually, my name is _________.” I said, still baffled. “And the nurse is your aunt?”

His eyes sparkled with interest. He didn’t say anything else, but let me in. The nurse was sitting on the counter, writing something on a clipboard while a boy with a red, painful looking bump on his head spoke quietly. The minute the nurse saw me, she dropped her clipboard. “__________! Youngmin, come take care of Kai. ______, you wanna talk?”

I knew my eyes were probably red and slightly puffy, but I didn’t expect anyone to notice.  Oh my gosh, Youngmin probably knew I had been crying too! The nurse took me to a corner. Her name was Choi Leehae, and she was a great friend of mine. I had been coming to her office lately to get advice on Hye.

“Unnie,” I mumbled before she pulled me into her arms and I bawled into her shirt loudly. She patted and rubbed my back, softly crooning quiet and gentle words. After a while, I stopped, and she reached and handed me a handful of tissues.

“What happened?” she asked. I was never happier then to tell her what happened.