My Boyfriend

Angel and Devil

 

First chapter up~! they'll get better soon and longer too~ :DD 

Youngmin will come in the next five chapters, promise <3 

I tie my hair up using a blue ribbon while fixing up my uniform in front of the mirror before school. I was exhasted from doing homework, and it was way too early to be up, but Hye wanted to try that new donut place this morning to see if it was any good. I frowned in the mirror. I look better in pink ribbons and frilly things, but Hye always told me that to be his girlfriend, I should be more rebellious and try colors that match us as a couple. I love him, but choosing my hair ribbon colors is a new low for him. 

I untied my hair and held a pink ribbon near my pale skin. Instantly, my face seemed more fair and blushing, instead of the pale veinyness that blue looked on me. Oh well. It's just a hair ribbon. I retied my hair and wrote a note to my parents telling them I was going early to school to study. They wouldn't approve of me hanging out with rebels likes Hye. They even refused to meet him! That's why I'm dating him in private. 

I put blush on my cheeks and just left like that, without any other makeup. In my room, I packed my bookbag until three, violent honks came from outside. I looked out my window. 

"_____________! get down here! The place is opening and I want to get a move on! Hurry!" I sighed, and went downstairs, leaving the note on the table. 

When I got outside, Hye, on his motorcycle beckoned me impatiently. He passed me a helmet. "______________. What are you wearing on your face? Blush? You look like a clown! Just stick to the eyeliner! And mascara! And you should start letting your hair down. My girlfriend can't just look like an innocent person. She has to look taken."

I gritted my teeth. When he kisses me, I feel like the only girl in the world, special. But when he gets all nasty, all sharp edges, I always want to curl back and not otuch him. "Just.... honey, what happened to our goodmorning kisses?"

He kisses me. But they aren't that same as the beginning ones. These are all tongue and feeling me up. I'm not comfortable with it, and he knows it. 

"HYE! I thought I told you; I'm not ready to do that stuff!" 

he shrugs. Then he starts the engine and rides off to the donut shop