Bonus Chapter: YeolFany

ExoGeneration + Facebook = ?!

Blankets, pillows, and couch cushions were everywhere. Oh and don’t forget the addition of pants. The whole place was decorated according with the objects. In the center of all of these things, were two chairs covered in blankets and pants to look like thrones. They didn’t quite look like thrones though.

Two people, sat on the chairs, two paper crowns on their heads. The crowns were actually decorated with glitter and fake gems to make them look more realistic. Just like the thrones though, they didn’t really look like real crowns. The reason? Well there were drawings of pants all over the paper crowns. No surprise really.

So you’re probably wondering who the two people are right? It’s King Sehun and Princess Luhan.

Just kidding.

Well if you guess Chanyeol and Tiffany, you’re right.

Did you think that when Chanyeol said he would form a pants kingdom with Tiffany, he was joking? Nope he wasn’t.

Chanyeol stood up, a pair of pants hanging from his back. Yes, it’s a cape. He clapped his hands, calling for his servants. Moments afterwards, the rest SNSD and EXO came in, dressed in weird looking servant clothes. SNSD had maid outfits on while EXO had butler outfits.

A grin formed on Chanyeol’s face.

“I would like some orange juice,” he announced.

Seconds later, an orange flew towards him and hit him in the chest.

“There’s your stupid orange juice!"

Tiffany, who was sitting during all of this stood up and yelled, “Yah! Who threw the orange at the almighty King Chanyeol?”

A hand raised. It was Sooyoung’s.

“Why the flipping walruses are we your servants huh? Why are you guys even pretending to be kings and queens? We’re in the SM practice room! Besides why are we wearing these maid and butler costumes? SHISUS GUYS. Oh and don’t even expect—“ her words were cut off when Chanyeol raised his hand, noting for her to shut up.

She did.

“Servant Sooyoung. For addressing me in such a rude manner, you shall be punished,” he spoke.

A gasp filled the room. Everyone slowly walked away from Sooyoung and stared with wide eyes. Chen stepped up and tried to defend her though.

“Wait your highness!”

“SERVANT CHEN SHUT UP BEFORE YOU GET A PUNISHMENT TOO!" Tiffany yelled.

That shut him right up. Chanyeol ordered for Suho to get a sword. Shaking his head, he walked out of the room to find a sword. Minutes later he came in with a silver sword. A grin grew on Chanyeol’s face.

“Alright Sooyoung. I give you three seconds to say your last words.”

Suho handed Chanyeol the sword. Sooyoung glared at Chanyeol, her teeth grinding against each other.

“YOLO!” she shouted.

Seconds later Chanyeol swiped the sword along Sooyoung’s neck. EXO and SNSD stood and stared with wide eyes. Kai ended up screaming and ran out of the room. Tiffany scoffed and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH CHANYEOL WHY DID YOU HIT MY NECK WITH A RUBBER SWORD HUH?!”

And that is the tale of King Chanyeol and Queen Tiffany. SNSD and EXO continued to be their servants. Occasionally, Super Junior, Shinee, F(x), TVXQ, and others came by to visit. And they always asked the same question.

“Why is Chanyeol waving a rubber sword around while carrying Tiffany on his back?”


Le Author's Noteu~

I am sad to announce this is the last Bonus chapter I will be posting for... like ever.

Sorry to anyone who wanted anything else. My official hiatus is now starting today.

Hopefully you will wait for me when I come back in 2014 with new stories hehe C: