Is This the End?

Breaking Broken Bonds

“I know!”  Hoon ran his fingers through his dripping hair.  Pieces of hair were plastered against his forehead.  His shower hadn’t eased his nerves or cleared up his next move.  Hoon dropped onto the bed next to AJ causing the latter to bob up and down before settling into place.

               AJ watched Hoon in silent consideration.  His roommate was clearly upset from his earlier outburst, and, in AJ’s opinion, he deserved it.  AJ understood what Hoon was feeling, but he was also certain that his roommate was being unjust in not taking the other group mates feelings into consideration.  He openly stared at Hoon, who continued to be lost in his own thoughts. AJ allowed the self-pitying to go on for a few more minutes before tapping Hoon on the forehead. 

“Hey, pabo, are you going to do something about your actions or are you going to actually leave the group.”  AJ looked at Hoon sternly.  His usual childish manner was discarded for the serious talk ahead of them.

               AJ was unprepared for the face that met him though.  Hoon looked at him with bloodshot eyes with wet trails running down his face, and it wasn't from his wet hair.  Not even AJ realized how upset his friend was.  He regained his composure quickly and sighed.   He patted AJ’s back in silence waiting for a response.

“I think I’ll have to leave…How can I stay after that?”  Hoon put his hands over his eyes not wanting to see his friend’s face. 

I knew he was a pabo…But I never imagined he was a quitter… AJ thought to himself.  “If you’re a quitter, then fine, you can quit.  But if you’re the same Hoon that originally joined U-Kiss with me and survived years of being a trainee, then you won’t quit.  You are living your dream, why stop now?”

“Because they don’t need me!”  Hoon snapped at AJ.  Tears were streaming down his cheeks again. “The other five have been together for years.  They’re friends.  You…You’re an amazing rapper and songwriter.  What am I?  A pretty face with a voice!  But they already have good looking faces, and how can I compare with Soohyun and Kevin.  I’m not even as good a dancer as Kiseop!” Hoon spat out.

AJ looked at his friend perplexed.  He hadn’t realized that Hoon had been harboring these feelings.  He sighed and nodded.  “Alright…I understand…If you really want to quit…Then I won’t stop you…I just wish I had been a better friend.”

Hoon shook his head.  “You’re my only friend here…I couldn’t have asked for a better one…”  With that Hoon stood up and threw on a flannel top that was lying around.  “I’m going to go and wash my face off…Better not to let anyone think I’m a wimp along with a jerk…”

“Alright.”  AJ waved at Hoon as he walked away.  He already felt a sense of loss.  He wished that somehow Hoon would change his mind, but he knew the chances were slim.

Hoon turned the door handle and stepped inside the bathroom.  He realized too late that someone was already inside.  Hoon stopped short, staring at the back of a sobbing man.  He knew automatically who it was and had a good idea of why he was crying.

He stood by the door for a moment unsure of whether or not he would stay.  Hoon closed the door behind him quietly before whispering so no one else would hear.  

  “Kevin…?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH!!!!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

I might do one more today....But .....I NEED THREE COMMENTS!!!

<33333333333333333 MY READERS!!!!!

BTW! Poor Kevin *huggles him*  Sorry for making him cry!! TT_TT

And did anyone else see the original "Believe" MV where he got punched by AJ?!

Maybe I should switch Hoon and AJ's characters lol jk

Anyways, enough with ranting and now I will start working on the next chapter

STAY TUNED!!!!