Breaking What's Broken

Breaking Broken Bonds

               The seven U-Kiss members walked back into their dorm quietly.  It was the same way that had been entering for the last few months.  Everyone went to their allotted rooms without a word.  Eli and Kevin shared one room.  Kiseop, Dong-ho, and Soohyun shared the biggest room.  The spare room went to Hoon and AJ.  After an hour of relaxing after completing their busy schedules, Eli and Kevin went to the kitchen to cook.  Eli also requested that Kiseop help grill the eel.

               As dinner was finishing up, everyone came from their room to sit around the small table.  Dong-Ho and Soohyun were in charge of setting the table.  The meal was accompanied by a bit of small talk, and a few jokes.  AJ and Hoon remained relatively quiet, still awkward as the new members. 

               Actually, Hoon was getting pretty irritated.  He felt that the other members were being cold and harsh towards the two newbies (well really just him).  The original five would always go out to eat together without even inviting him.  They all got along with AJ fine, because he wrote really good songs and could comunicate in English with Eli and Kevin.  Hoon was envious that he had nothing more to offer than his voice.  He felt that they ignored him because he didn’t have any other talents.

               Gradually a silence fell over the table.  The other members all stared at Hoon, who had long since stopped eating and just glared at the food.  The members exchanged a quick glance to each other, confused as to why Hoon was acting so strange.  It was AJ who first spoke up.

“Hoon-ah…Are you not feeling well…”  He looked at Hoon with a worried expression.  The two of them had become close, considering they were roommates and both joined the group at the same time.

               Hoon looked up with an expressionless face.  He looked from one member to another.  A few moments of silence passed, and then Hoon stood abruptly.  His face turned to one of rage as he shouted at his group mates.

“No, I’m not ok!  Except for AJ-ah, all of you are cold to me.  You don’t talk to me if you don’t have to and you never even tried to be friendly with me!  If this is how you will all treat me, I might as well just leave the group!”  He took deep breaths trying to calm his anger while everyone else stared at him in silence.  Once he realized what he had said he looked at his feet ashamed.  “I’m sorry, I just-“

“That’s enough.  I think that you’ve said enough for today.”  Soohyun interrupted as he stood.  “Don’t forget that you and AJ have to wash dishes tonight.”  Soohyun walked past Hoon with a stony face.

               Hoon saw the faces of each U-Kiss member as they walked past him.  Eli looked beyond angry.  Kiseop’s face was a mysterious as ever, hiding any feeling.  Kevin’s eye’s seemed to have a slight red tint to them, but he was gone before Hoon could be sure.  Dong-ho stared back at Hoon and paused in front of him for a moment. He didn’t say a thing but it was the most intimidating moment in Hoon’s life.  As Dong-Ho walked away he came face-to-face with AJ.  AJ just sighed and began bringing the dishes to the kitchen.

               After a moment, Hoon’s gears began shifting again and he joined AJ in cleaning up after dinner.  He stole occasional glances at AJ who seemed to be disappointed.  Serves me right…That was stupid…What a pabo…  He and AJ finish the dishes in silence then went back to their room.  Hoon excused himself to take a shower, in which he hoped to clear his head.  When he returned to their room, wearing only a pair of pajama pants, AJ was sitting on the edge of Hoon’s bed. He looked up at Hoon with a conflicted expression.

               Hoon hadn’t moved from the doorway as he felt beads of water sliding down his well sculpted abs.  He stared back at AJ in confusion and self-consciousness.  “What?”

               AJ blinked as if awoken from a trance.  He then spoke the words that had been plaguing Hoon’s mind since his outburst.  “You really screwed things up…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yeah! So I started this new story!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!  I LOVE U-Kiss!!!!!

But it won't be more then 10 chapters long, so I hope that I can finish it within this month!

*Prays to almighty writers block God*

Lol anyways, I love U-Kiss and I'm glad in rl they seem to get along well with the new members.

I wish Xander and Kibum would come back to form a super group, but I just hope they are happy and doing well!

Anyways....PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!! I LIKE COMMENTS!!!

See? It's so important to do that it's in red....so you should do it >.>