Someday

Breaking Broken Bonds

Hoon slowly turned towards the ulzzang.  His heart seemed to begin racing.  What does Kiseop want with me…He’s never directed anything at me before…  Hoon followed the directions and entered the dark living room.  He stumbled over the corner of a chair before finding the couch.  He sank down cautiously, trying to make out Kiseop’s features.  A few moments went by in awkward silence leaving Hoon further confused.

“Look, I’m really sorr-“ Hoon began before Kiseop interjected.

“Just shut up for a minute, you talk too much…”  Kiseop drawled out slowly.  His usually playful voice was dead serious as he stared at Hoon from his chair.  He was wearing headphones and music was blasting out of them.

Eobseumyeon geunyang eobsneundaero

Saneun geoji mwo

Gajigi jeonen mollatdeon

Yokshimdeul il bnuninde oh

 

(Your suffering now is a sign of your hard work 

Everybody knows you tried 

Everybody knows it’s alright)

               Hoon could hear the lyrics clearly from where he sat.  Not just because of the loud music, but because it was one of their songs, and he had memorized every one of them.  Kiseop turned down the music after that and let a few more moments go by in silence.  The atmosphere was tense and Hoon had no idea of what to make of it. 

“I don’t quite hate you…”  Hoon wasn’t sure if this was supposed to make him feel better, because it didn’t.  “More accurately, I envy you.”

“Mwoh?!”  Hoon couldn’t help but interrupt now.  Kiseop, THE Kiseop, just claimed to be jealous of him.  “Why are you jealous of me?  There is nothing to be envious of!”

“Shhh…” Kiseop warned strictly.  Hoon’s body relaxed a bit as he slumped into the chair.  He hadn’t realized just how tense he had been since sitting.  “I have plenty of reason to be jealous.  I have been here for 3 years.  From our first real hit, I’ve been here, and they still don’t give me lines.  You on the other hand, you are keeping up with Soohyun, right away.  Even AJ is getting long raps.”  There was a pause and Hoon could see a silhouetted arm hand rub the temples of a certain ulzzang’s face followed by a small huff.  “Even dancing, you are both great dancers.  And no one can keep up with you when we go to the gym.  I took Taekwondo and I still fall short of you.  How is this fair?  I’ve worked hard for years and then you just come in and steal the spot light with ease.”

               Kiseop didn’t say a further word.  He didn’t need to.  Hoon could finally understand what the looks that were always directed at him meant.  It was simply the envy of an over worked and underappreciated artist.  Hoon felt bad for Kiseop so he stood up and walked over to the chair.  He crouched beside Kiseop and kept his voice low.

“I’m sorry.  I didn’t realize that I was so fortunate.  I should have thought.  But, Kiseop, you are someone I also envy.  You are kind and talented and you are humble.  Humbleness is something I need to learn, it seems.  I don’t want us to be enemies; I want us to be closer.  I hope we can be.”  He sat there and waited for the ulzzang’s response.  He seemed to really think over what Hoon said.

“Ne.”  It was all Kiseop needed to say for him to know that their relationship would improve.

               Hoon stood up straight and took a few steps away as Kiseop readjusted the volume on his IPod.  He thought about how Kiseop’s lines seemed to express his feelings well, even if they were few.  He turned back towards his room but paused. 

               After the last two conversations Hoon was thirsty.  He sighed to himself and headed for the kitchen where he could get a glass of water.  He did not expect, though, to see the leader of U-Kiss snacking on a piece of cake.  They both paused and stared at each other for a moment, Soohyun in mid-bite.  After the last two conversations had went so well, Hoon decided to try his luck again. 

“Hyung-“

“Enough.  I already told you that you had said enough tonight.”  With that, Soohyun put the unfinished cake down before he turned and left Hoon in the kitchen alone.  Hoon had never seen something as cold as the shoulder that had been turned towards him in those moments.  He also realized there were few people he wanted to please more than his leader.  That is why he followed right behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry about the wait, but here is the new Chapter.
It is my longest one so far! *coughbiasedcough*
I'll be taking more time with my chapters, so it'll take longer for them to come out.
Luckily it's almost donw (Already TT_TT)
Oh well, I'll be taking any requests you guys want for U-Kiss based fan fics
Again, readers and subscribers: Saranghaeyo <3333
Please leave comments for me below...
And...I LOVE KISEOP //(*v*)// *fangirl flail*
that'll never happen again *cool face on* =v=