Believe

Breaking Broken Bonds

 

“What?  You have an idea?!”  Hoon shouted in the small room sending echoes through the dorm.  AJ put a hand over his roommate’s mouth and looked around slyly.  Once he was certain no one was around he whispered into Hoon’s ear.  Hoon nodded along with AJ’s instructions.  It would be difficult and take a lot of time to prepare, but it would be worth it.

               Over the next few months U-Kiss began to become closer than ever.  Where there were once hard feelings there were now blossoms of friendship and brotherhood.  They had returned from Japan and were working on a new comeback song.  Each day AJ and Hoon spent extra time in the dance studio.  The other band members believed they just wanted the extra practice.

               Secretly, Hoon and AJ spent their extra time working on the surprise.  There were times when they passed out from exhaustion.  Finally the pair felt confident enough in what they had that they were got ready to share it with the rest of the group.  They decided to wait until the meeting on Friday night.  It would be the perfect time to surprise them.

***Friday Night***

               Once Friday arrived the group met in the kitchen.  Eli and Kevin had brought in chairs and arranged them in a circle.  The member all sat down.  Hoon placed himself next to AJ out of instinct and, unfortunately for him, Dongho sat on the other side. 

               Before Hoon could delve into the feelings of discomfort because of Dongho (he had been bothering Hoon about the surprise at  least thrice a day since he found out) the meeting began.  The members sat stiffly waiting for Soohyun to finish sorting through some papers.  They all knew that the papers held important information about how U-Kiss was doing and any plans they would have.

               According to Soohyun, “DoraDora” had been a hit.  Kevin added in that Simon and Martina had even reviewed it on ‘eatyourkimchi.com’.  He and a few other members summarized the video and the group had a good laugh.  They took note of what they said and decided to bring it up to their manager.  Hoon was involved in the discussions and no one treated him like a stranger.  Soohyun also mentioned the making of another album for fans alone, which every agreed was a great idea.

               After an hour Soohyun began to close the meeting.  He reminded some members what their schedule was for the  week before standing up.

“Alright everyone, let’s do a fighting before we go.  One…Two…”

“Wait!”  Hoon shouted after a nudge of encouragement from AJ.

               Everyone froze and stared at Hoon.  They were shocked and worried he would have another explosion.  Kiseop and Kevin swapped glances, Dongho glared at the floor, Eli kept on a poker face, and Soohyun waited patiently.  Only AJ looked relaxed as Hoon fidgeted with his hands.  He cleared his voice awkwardly realizing how loud he had been. 

“I just wanted to say something, while everyone is here…”  He looked to Soohyun for approval.  Soohyun nodded and motioned for him to continue.  “Not long ago I was upset because none of you were treating me like a U-Kiss member.  I apologized for that and I talked to you all that same day.  Since then things have been a lot better and I’m really grateful to all my hyungs.”  At that everyone brightened up a bit, especially Eli.  “That same night I told Dongho that I would have a surprise for him…”  Hoon turned to Dongho who grinned like a child as he waited for what came next.  “Well I don’t have a surprise for Dongho…”  Dongho’s face fell and everyone looked around nervously.  No one wanted to make Dongho mad.  “Instead, I have a gift for everyone.” 

Hoon handed out a folder to each member.  “AJ helped me write a song for the group.  We called it “Believe”.  That’s because I believe we will be one of the biggest groups.  I believe that we are strong.  I believe in our fans.  And I believe we have a strong bond.”  At that Hoon sat back down and let everyone read the music. He looked at AJ who gave him two thumbs up.  There was soft humming during the pause while everyone tried to get the tune.  Soohyun was the first to finish and put the sheet music down.  He kept a poker face on and waited for the others to finish.  Once they were done, Soohyun smiled at Hoon and clapped.  The other members joined in happily.  They took turns patting AJ and Hoon on the back and complimenting them.

“I think this will be a great addition to the new album, does everyone else agree?”  Soohyun asked his other members.  They all cheered in response as they all stood up.  “All right!  In that case, one…Two…Three…”

“Fighting!”  All the members screamed the word so loud that their neighbors complained.

               They later recorded the song and choreographed it.  The Music Video came out well.  According to Kevin, Martina and Simon had many complaints about it, though they didn’t care since they were proud of the video anyways.  The song made it to second place on M!Net charts and they even performed it on stage many times.  U-Kiss had a renewed energy and decided to try hard this year  to get an award.  Hoon and the rest promised themselves and each other to never give up and believe in their fans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow!  I am so happy I am using a different highlighter and font color!

I am happy and sad to have finished my first fanfic!  Thank you everyone who has stuck around and dealt with my slow updates. 

Everyone who has read this makes me so happy that I want to cry!I w

I'll be working on two more stories after this if you want to continue following me.  One is a U-Kiss story the other is a B.A.P. and EXO story (though U-Kiss will probably make an appearance).

I want to ask all the KissMe's out there to support U-Kiss alot this year.  I want them to finally get an award.  Even people who have another group as their number 1 I hopeyou will give U-Kiss some of your support!

Anyways, I hope you like this last chapter, messafe me with any requests for stories you have <333

Fighting!