DoraDora

Breaking Broken Bonds

 

               With the knowledge that he wanted Soohyun’s approval, he chased after his leader.  He had a desperate yearning to erase what had happened.  Mostly because…Soohyun was never this cold to even Hoon.  Hoon had caused the leader to hate him, and it was a piercing pain in his chest to know that.  As he rounded the corner he ran into another member.  Hoon backed up rubbing his forehead, with his face down.

“Mianhe.”  He bowed slightly to his victim.  When he looked up he was met with a scary sight.  Eli was staring at him angrily.

               With a quick movement, Eli had grabbed Hoon by the collar and was dragging him down the hall.  Hoon stumbled behind clumsily feeling more and more like a puppet being pulled by the strings.  Out of the corner of his eye Hoon could see Soohyun closing the door of his bedroom.  Hoon tried to break from Eli’s grip but failed, and instead was yanked forward into a room.  The force caused Hoon to lose his balance and land on a bed face first.  Feeling slightly disoriented, Hoon rolled over and rubbed his eyes.  He felt the weight of someone else on the bed and looked up to meet Eli’s angry face again.  Hoon tried to crawl away, but Eli pinned him down by his wrists and it felt like a bad scene out of a ty fanfic(which of course he had translated on occasion).

“Eli-ah, get off me, I have to talk to Soohyun. Please!” Hoon begged and squirmed.

“No.  I won’t let you hurt anymore of the members.  I knew you were no good once you joined.  You’re useless and you will only make the band worse and I hate you.  You always try to outshine people.  Tonight you even made Kevin cry.  Do you have any idea what he and the other original members went through with the loss of Xander and Kibum!?  You are arrogant and uncompassionate, so I hate you!”

               Hoon heard words in his accusation that sounded like his rap in ‘DoraDora’.  A part of the song that most likely brought his image into Eli's mind.  No wonder where such intense feelings had been.  He was, again, the cause of someone else’s misery.  He mentally kicked himself and looked up at Eli, slightly afraid. 

               Eli’s face had turned a bright shade of red and his eyes held pain and anger.  Hoon forcefully managed to get his hands free then pushed against Eli’s chest.  Eli stumbled back a few steps and bumped into a dresser.  A bottle of facial cream rolled off and landed on the ground where it bounced.  The bottle came to rest at Hoon’s feet.  He advanced towards Eli slowly, trying to make his point.

“I never wanted to be a replacement for Xander or Kibum, I just wanted to be Hoon.  I hoped that you would all just accept me, but instead you not only rejected me, but isolated me also.  Tonight I snapped, and I understand that it was wrong.  How can you go on pretending that what all of you have been doing isn’t wrong, though?  I work hard to be as good as I am, did you know that?!  I train all the time, I barely sleep two hours some days!  Why?  Because I want to be good enough for U-Kiss…”

               Eli’s face had paled and he looked at Hoon regretfully.  He tried to grasp a piece of his anger as Hoon turned to leave.  “What about Kevin?!  Of all people, why would you hurt him?!”

                              Hoon turned to Eli and offered a small smile of forgiveness.  “We worked it out earlier and forgave each other.  I think I forgive all of you now.”  Eli gaped at Hoon slightly.  Although he didn’t forgive him yet, he had a newfound respect for his group mate.  Hoon took this chance to leave before Eli found his anger again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish....Sorry for the wait and poor quality...honestly I don't really like this chapter, I just couldn't figure out what to write...

Anyways!!! More U-Kiss love from me, Eli is freaking awesome, he is always so cool!!! <3

And guys, please leave a comment(even negative ones are good)

I'm taking requests for future stories for U-Kiss, any pairings you want

or a U-Kiss member X You, just ask me and I'll make it happen ^_^

Saranghae!!!!