Man Man Ha Ni

Breaking Broken Bonds

 

               Hoon’s heart sank at the low hiss of the maknae’s voice.  He recalled earlier at dinner when the maknae had stopped in front of him.  It was a scary and intimidating moment that he didn’t want to repeat.  I bet all the noonas wouldn’t like him if they knew how creepy he is… Hoon thought to himself bitterly.

               Dongho grabbed the front of Hoon’s flannel pajama top with his free hand.  He guided Hoon out of the room and into the poorly lit hallway.  The light bounced off of Dongho’s eyes making them stand out in the darkness.  They were as intimidating as after dinner.  I wish he would say something…Anything would be better than this… Hoon thought to himself nervously.

“I really want to kill you right now…” Dongho hissed at him.  Never mind… Hoon silently corrected his previous thought.  “How could you go to all the other members for their forgiveness except mine?  You thought that just because I am the maknae I would forgive you?”  Dongho pouted slightly, unknowingly, releasing a flood of aegyo.

               Hoon tried to apologize but Dongho wouldn’t remove his hand.  Instead, Dongho began muttering like a young child about the unfairness of Hoon’s treatment.

“Why wouldn’t you apologize to me?  Am I that easy?  No.  You don’t even have as many fans as I do…I am one of the most popular members of the group and I can use that against you.”  Hoon recognized the attitude that had won the heart of many noonas.  He didn’t know what was so attractive about Dongho’s rebellious and selfish nature.  I guess it’s because it’s childish…? Hoon finally pried Dongho’s hand off of his mouth.  He knew of only one tactic that would work in this situation.

“You’re right Dongho, I should have apologized to you.  But you are the most popular member and I was intimidated.  I didn’t think you would come down to my level and accept it.  I had been planning to do something big for you, but I wasn’t sure what to do.”  Hoon stared at the ground and bit his lip.  It was hard to keep a straight face when his group mate’s ego.

“You’re forgiven…”  Dongho said after a moment’s hesitation.  Hoon looked and smiled but was met with the grim smirk of the maknae.  “BUT, I still expect that big plan of yours.  With that Dongho walked away with a slight skip in his step.  He giggled inwardly like a child as he imagined his surprise.

               Hoon watched the maknae skip off and was filled with dread. What am I going to do?!  Sighing, Hoon returned to bed.  He knew that if he didn’t give something to the maknae he would  never live it down.  Not only that, but he wanted to do something for the whole group to make up for his harsh words.  His meeting with Dongho had been the shortest, but now carried the most stress.

               Because of all the stress and wondering, Hoon didn’t sleep a wink.  Instead, when AJ woke up, he looked over to see a red-eyed Hoon staring at the ceiling. AJ furrowed his eyebrows at Hoon and sat up.  He stretched and yawned loudly hoping to get AJ’s attention.  Is this pabo sleeping with his eyes open?  AJ quietly slipped out of bed and walked over to Hoon.  As soon as AJ poked his roommate, Hoon shot out of the bed.

“Hoon, calm down…”  AJ held his hands up defensively towards Hoon.

“A big surprise.  What am I going to do?  It has to be a big surprise…”  Hoon rambled on for a few moments.

“Hoon, just tell me what happened and we can work it out.”

               With those words, Hoon explained to AJ everything that had happened last night.  AJ was impressed that he was able to make amends so easily and was especially relieved that Hoon wasn’t really going to leave. I thought he was really serious…  When Hoon explained what happened with Dongho AJ’s mind began twirling right away.  He thought about the best way to please the maknae.  All of a sudden he had an idea that would please both Dongho and the rest of the group.  AJ turned to Hoon and grinned wickedly.

“I know what you can do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wow!  So there is one chapter left!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading so far!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, especially ilovshinee333 (thank you for you comment btw ^_^)

I have two more stories that I will be writing after this. 

They will be longer, I hope.

One is still about U-Kiss, the other about B.A.P. and EXO.

I hope you will read them both (I will provide the links below)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BAP and EXO: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227992/and-the-award-goes-to-bapandexo

U-Kiss: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228070/it-s-a-secret-ukiss

 

FIGHTING!