0330

Breaking Broken Bonds

Hoon’s whisper went unheard.  What was able to be heard, though, was Kevin’s singing.  In between soft sobs Hoon could almost make out the sound of the song.  He took a few steps forward trying to hear what he was singing.

“Dasi tto neol saeng-gag
Nan dangsin-i neomubogo sip-eoyo”

(I think of you again and again

I miss you so much)

               Hoon finally realized that Kevin was singing 0330.  But those particular lines had caused Kevin’s angelic voice to crack and he didn’t continue on from that part of the song.  Kevin sniffed and rubbed his eyes before leaning on the counter in front of him.  Hoon looked at his feet then at Kevin’s back.

“I think that song brought out your voice best…”  Hoon whispered a little louder than before.

               Kevin visibly stiffened and rubbed his eyes again trying to wipe away all signs of his tears.  Hoon was faster though.  He crossed the room and grabbed Kevin’s hand from his eye.  Kevin’s eyes were very red and puffy.  He had never seen Kevin so upset and it hurt him knowing that it was his own outburst that probably caused it.  Hoon let go of Kevin’s wrist which fell to his side limply.

“Kevin-ah….I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to snap at you all like that.  I was in the wrong…”  He kept his eyes down on the ground and didn’t say anything.

“No, it isn’t your fault.  You were right.  At least to me you were.  I’m not mad, I could never be…”

               That’s right, Kevin said that he’s never been mad before during an interview.  I’m glad I didn’t cause it for his first time. Hoon felt a little relieved at that and was about to question him when Kevin continued.

“You know…I wasn’t closest to Xander and Kibum, but they were my brothers.  When they left…It’s like a wall was created between me and everyone else…  I feel like everyone is going to disappear someday.  It hurt to lose them.  It hurt a lot.  I just can't-”  Kevin broke off as he wiped away more tears.

               Right, Kevin also said that he isn’t that close to any of the group members…And when he was singing those lines, he must have been directing them to Xander and Kibum…Who AJ and I replaced…  Suddenly Hoon was filled with guilt realizing what kind of reminder he was.  He had never really known Xander or Kibum, so he forgot that he was just a replacement.  Hoon was lost in thought and guilt until Kevin found the words to continue.

“I was cold to you and AJ…I never want to feel the loss of two brothers again…But I guess I was too selfish to realize how it might have made you feel…Hoon…Can you forgive this pabo?”  Kevin looked at Hoon with renewed tears in his eyes.  Hoon couldn’t help but to wrap his arms around Kevin to hide his own tears.  

“Yeah, I can.  It was also me who failed to realize your feelings.  I’m sorry too.  I hope we can become closer after this.  I don't want you to think of me as a replacement.  I want to be a brother to you too, Kevin-ah.”

               After releasing Kevin from his hug the two washed their faces to remove all traces of their tears.  They exited the bathroom quietly without anyone seeing.  With a smile they said goodnight to each other.  Hoon was walking back to his room before he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.  In the shadow of the living room he was passing by he could faintly make out someone sitting there.  A chill went straight up his spine at the sight.That is unbelievably scary…  He continued walking, noticably stiffer than before.  Suddenly a voice stopped him.

“Come sit down.”  Came the soft, yet frightening, voice of the mysterious ulzzang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH!!! TRIPLE UPDATE!!!

It's getting deep now!!! lol not really

Please give me any suggestions you may have and comment below

Your love keep me going!!!!

<3333333333333333333333333333 you all