Stop Girl...Or Boy....

Breaking Broken Bonds

Hey guys~!  I've been so moved by all of your comments that I decided to add one more chapter~  Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments~

I might make another U-Kiss fanfic soon, so stay tuned ^_^

 

[From Hoon's Diary]

 

9/21/2012

 

Dear Diary,

      Well...Tonight was our comback stage of Stop Girl.  It went great and the fans seem to be loving it too.  I hear we have a good chance of coming in on top, we only need to get past F.T. Island.  I hope we can win for the first time.  It may be a lot to wish for...But...We worked hard.

 

    I feel really nervous tonight though.  I guess it's because AJ is gone.  Even though he'll be back...Well...I just feel lonely I guess.  But, it could be worse.  Everyone is getting along well.  I'm finally treated as a part of the team.  I had actually though it was thanks to AJ alone, and that when he left they would stop likeing me.  But...They actually seem to like me now.

 

   Well...I guess that's really all for me to say...Oh yeah! Kiseop actually got lines now!  I'm really glad...Because he was always acting jealous... ㅋ_ㅋ  Thank god...I thought Soohyun would slap him.

 

Anyways, off to the stage!  Fighting!

 

    Hoon felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck as he closed his diary.  "What's that?"  Came the voice of an angel.

    "Hm?  Nothing much...Just a diary."  He said to Kevin with a smile.  Kevin laid his head on Hoon's shoulder.

    "You ready?"

    "Yeah...I guess I am."  Hoon replied with a smile.

    "Good."  Came a tough voice followed by a smack to Hoon's head.

    "Ow~"  He complained to Eli, loading it with aegyo.

    "Oh well...Let's go."  He said and dragged Kevin away with him possessively. 

 

    Hoon stood up and followed the pair with a chuckle.  Suddenly he felt an arm over his shoulder.  He looked next to him to see a beaming ulzzang.  Kiseop wasn't known for talking, and everyone learned to understand his mood through gestures alone.  For instance, right now Kiseop was both excited and nervous.  Hoon looked forward towards the stage in front of him.  Soohyun and Dongho had been there for awhile it seemed. 

 

    "You guys ready?"  Asked the leader.

    "Yeah!"  Came their reply in unision.

 

   It was there turn and they all headed to the stage.  The last thing Hoon notcied before the debut was that Dongho wasn't looking too good.  Stomach bug...?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's your update...It was hard to write because I started fangirling epically over it...

On a side note, everyone send your prayers to U-Kiss' maknae, Dongho for a fast recovery!  KissMe's and U-Kiss all miss and worry about him, so let's hope he will be as good as new soon.  <3