I will wait for you and only you.

Time to Love

One hour later, 2PM and Eunhee could be found sprawled across their living room, attempting to decide on a movie to watch. Snacks were already arranged on the low coffee table and everyone was seated comfortably. But, no one could agree on one movie. They had narrowed it down to four movies, but they did not know what to watch first.

            The boys were throwing out suggestions back and forth, but they were reaching no conclusion. Eunhee was sitting next in-between Junho and Nichkhun on the couch. Neither male was joining in on the decision-making. She looked between them; hoping one of them would speak up so they could just start already.

            Nichkhun finally caught onto her looks and cleared his throat. “Why don’t we let Eunhee-ah choose? She’s our guest after all.”

            Junsu, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung looked down at the DVDs in their hands and then rushed to stand in front of Eunhee.

            “Uhm…I haven’t seen any of these…” she began, scouring the titles. “They aren’t…scary…are they?” Eunhee knew as soon as she asked that it was a dumb question. Every DVD had a creepy looking woman on it was all in black and white. She bit her bottom lip and leaned back against the couch. “Tale of Two Sisters.”

            Wooyoung whooped in excitement and shuffled to put the DVD in. The defeated boys slumped down into their spots. Junho glanced over at Eunhee, eyebrow raised.

            “If you’re scared. Don’t bother me,” he said to her. Eunhee’s mouth dropped open in surprised and she was poised to say something back. His face transformed into a sunny smile and he chuckled. “I’m kidding, Eunhee-ah. But Khun-hyung, your chagiya, will be better comfort.” He patted her on the shoulder, pushing her towards Khun. Eunhee had not braced herself and was currently leaning onto Nichkhun. She righted herself and shot a glare at Junho.

            Those fan girls must have started texting their friends about Nichkhun and his mysterious girlfriend because as soon as they stepped inside, all the boys presented Nichkhun and Eunhee with a couple cake. How they had managed to procure one so quickly, she would never know. But even after she explained that it was a lie, they boys began treating her as their sister-in-law, even calling her that.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” Khun assured her. Eunhee grumpily crossed her arms across her chest and turned her head away from him.

            “I don’t need protection. Scary movies don’t affect me at all.”

            “If you say so.”

            Chansung turned off the all the lights in the room and flopped down onto the floor as the movie began. Junho glanced at Eunhee whose posture had gone rigid once the lights were turned off. Her eyes, which were big for a Korean, grew even wider as she stared at the screen. She was sitting in the middle of the couch, giving her the best view of the television screen. Though she looked as if she’d be rather be sitting anywhere else, more specifically the corner of the room.

            The Thai Prince was also peeking at Eunhee, unable to hide the smirk on his face. He liked her. It was that simple. He liked her glares, her wary smiles, and her lack of manners. She was probably the complete opposite of what he would think he’d want in a girl. She could be cute when she wanted to and she was pretty in a plain way. Her beauty wasn’t overpowering, but it was there and burgeoning, like the sun through a pair of clouds. But there was a part of her that was stuck on her first love, GO of Mblaq. Nichkhun did not know any of them too well, that was Taecyeon who was close to them. But GO was always polite and respectful though Khun had seen him on Idol Army and that was a completely different side. It showed his silliness and his frankly playboy qualities. The latter fact alone made Khun very curious about how exactly his relationship with Eunhee ended.

            “Omo…” murmured Eunhee her soft voice barely prickling his ears. Khun pressed his lips together, hiding his growing smile. It was probably fifteen minutes into the movie and Eunhee looked to be on the verge of a freak-out. Nothing particularly frightening had happened, but for some reason she looked scared to death. Khun turned his attention back towards the movie, though his thoughts were drifting elsewhere.

            About thirty minutes later, he became aware of a warm body nestled against his own. Khun was not surprised that Eunhee had erased all space between them and was practically sitting on him. Her posture was still rigid though her torso was angled towards him.

            “Are you scared?” Khun whispered into her ear. Eunhee shivered at the touch of his warm breath and managed to squeak out, “A little, Khun-oppa…”

            Junho sharply twisted his head at her use of the term, but then quickly masked it as an awkward stretch. Now, that was certainly weird. None of them thought seriously Nichkhun and Eunhee were dating. They assumed it was a cover-up though they enjoyed teasing Eunhee. However, if she was calling him oppa all of a sudden…

            His head was turned back towards the television, but from the corner of his eye he saw Khun wrap an arm around Eunhee’s shoulders, pulling her tightly to him. Now that was just even more strange.

            Eunhee was not Khun’s type at all. Junho shook his head. No, no, it could just be him acting as an older brother. He did have two younger sisters of his own after all. But Khun had just met this girl. They all had. She was very off-putting at first. But now he found her to me amusing as did the rest of the members. She was like a little sister to them, but what about Khun? It was hard to basically spy on a couple in the dark though Junho was trying very hard. He eventually gave up and watched the main entertainment.

            The lone girl in the room found herself very comfortable snuggled against Khun’s side. He was warm and smelled very good. She breathed in deeply, relishing in a scent she’d abscribe to him from then on. Khun was too enjoying her warmth and uniquely feminine scent. Living with six other guys, it was nice to have a girl’s presence and distinctive feel in their dorm.

            Taecyeon finished sending a text and dropped his phone to his lap. He and everyone else had noticed the cozy looking fake couple on the couch. GO had sent him a text before the movie began asking what he was up to and Taec had just now replied that he was watching movies today. Apparently, Mblaq had finished their filming and wanted to hang out with their sunbaes. Taecyeon, without thinking, had invited them over. GO said they’d be there shortly. Now he had a problem to deal with. GO was Eunhee’s ex-boyfriend and Khun was her current “boyfriend”. This could be nothing but troublesome considering the fact he was pretty sure she disliked GO. Or maybe not dislike, but just a grudge. Girls could be hellish with the grudges they hold.

            Meanwhile, Junsu, who was sitting on a chair near the couch, noticed that Eunhee’s eyelids were drooping. The corners of her lips were upturned slightly and she looked to be comfortable in her spot and Khun didn’t look to be complaining either. It was like she had melted into his arms. Her rigid posture had gone slack and one of her arms was draped across his stomach. They looked very much like a happy couple, which did nothing but confuse Junsu. He was sure the other members had noticed, but Eunhee was not Khun’s type. He catered toward sweet-tempered perpetually smiling girls with warm demeanors and pure faces. Now Junsu couldn’t lie that Eunhee was pretty, but she scowled all the time and was too straight-forward. She rarely minced words. Basically, she was opposite what they had considered Khun’s type. Perhaps there was something to be said about opposites attracting.

            Then again, he heard that GO from Mblaq was her ex-boyfriend. Was she trying to make him jealous? Junsu was all for vindication but not when his brothers were involved, especially if it looked as if Khun was falling for her. Eunhee was too hard to read. Yet, she in her comfort in Khun’s arms had let her guard down. He could feel satisfaction and contentment radiating from them and frankly it disgusted him. It would probably disgust Jin Young-hyung too. Khun would just have to smile and wink and all ills would be forgotten.

            Junsu let out a sigh. He was so jealous of Khun’s good looks. He got whatever he wanted with no problem. Shaking his head, Junsu looked at Taecyeon, who was looking mighty guilty. Which was odd considering he had not moved from his spot, so what was there to be guilty of?

            The doorbell to their dorm rang. Chansung, maknae and closest to the door, sprang up from his seat to answer it.

            “Hyung, pause it,” he tossed over his should to Wooyoung. He did as told and hugged his pillow again falling back onto the floor. He proceeded to roll back and forth with his pillow, humming to himself. Nichkhun felt Eunhee’s steady breathing and knew she was asleep. Junho smirked at them, rolling his eyes. So much for her fright, he thought.

            “Ya, what are you guys doing here?”

            “Taecyeon-hyung told us you were watching scary movies! How could we miss this?!” Mir’s loud voice boomed into the living room. Eunhee didn’t stir from her spot. Khun looked sharply over at Taecyeon. The beastly idol winced at the glare on the Thai Prince’s face.

            “Mianhae, I said they could come without thinking…”

            “They?  So, GO is here too?” Wooyoung asked, rolling into a sitting position. His answer was confirmed when Mblaq walked into their living room in lounging clothes, obviously ready to relax the rest of the day.

            “Omo, is that Khun-hyung’s girl from earlier?” Thunder had spotted Eunhee quickly and pointed at the pair.

            “Awww, she’s sleeping,” Mir cooed, tip-toeing over to the couch. He leaned down over her and peered into her face. “She’s pretty. Is she going to debut soon? Wow, she looks a lot like that girl who ran into Joon-hyung the other day…”

            At the mention of his name, Joon made his way over and looked down at her.

            “Ya, you two, she’s sleeping, don’t loom over her like that,” Junho said to them. Though younger than Joon, Junho never had a problem talking to his hyungs sharply. It was a part of who he was.

            Mir and Joon took three steps back and stared from afar. “She does look really similar…”

            GO himself knew that it was in fact the girl from earlier and the girl from Music Bank, also known as his ex-girlfriend. She was just everywhere these days and looking too pretty for him to ignore.

            “That’s because it is her,” Seungho explained to them.

            “Wait…so, that’s…” Thunder trailed off, finding that he shouldn’t voice the relationship aloud. Though everyone in the room knew already.

            “OMONA!” The Mblaq maknae truly had no sense of what an inside voice is. Seungho stared at his dongseng in disbelief while GO rubbed his temples. He gave Eunhee a matter of seconds before she woke up.