This fool is letting you go.

Time to Love

          Author's Note:  Yay, so I finally updated. I'm not sure who is exactly reading this. Haha. But, yay! I have only posted two fanfics on here. One with Taec and this one with Khun. These two will eventually connect. I'm farther along on my Taec fanfic while I'm trying to catch up, so that they can connect finally. And then, let's see, I'm also writing a fic with Wooyoung as the main lead and then one with either Junho or Chansung. I haven't decided yet. The former involves a reality show and the latter involves a coordi-noona. Once I get farther along, please look out for them. ^^ Thank you for reading. I apologize for any character inconsistences you may come across.

 

     Days later, Eunhee was found in 2PM’s dressing room at Music Core. This would be one of their last performances of “Without U” before taking a break. She had brought her laptop with her to surf the internet while the boys performed. However, Taecyeon had commandeered it and was currently reading up on 2PM news. This left her to sit with the other boys and watch the live performances. Well, she was the only one sitting; they were stretching and preparing themselves for their turn. Nichkhun was doing push-ups near the doorway while Junho and Wooyoung were running in place. Chansung and Junsu were sitting on the floor with their legs spread out, stretching.

            Eunhee’s eyes were switching from the television to the boys in front of her, more specifically Khun. His was shed of his normal gentle demeanor and its place was the lesser known Buck who was all oily muscles and pure man. Eunhee had been spending too much time on 2PM forums as of late, which seemed to be turning her mind into that of a noona fan. She needed to stop and soon.

            She chewed on the inside of her bottom lip and averted her eyes to her phone. It started ringing as soon as she looked at it. Why is he calling me?

            “Yoboseyo? Ah…Byunghee, ahnyong,” she greeted him in an even tone. At the mention of his name, Nichkhun stopped mid-push up, his head inclining slightly towards her. “Where am I? Oh, I am with 2PM. Wae? Omo, you don’t need to say ‘hi’. It’s fine. Ok. Bye bye.” Eunhee pressed the ‘end’ button and then placed her phone on the nearby table. Byunghee had been friendlier to her since the movie day, calling her to hang out and to just talk, et cetera. She accepted the sort of friendship warily and only sometimes hung out with him. Eunhee would rather spend her time with Nichkhun, but he and the rest of 2PM were busy with solo activities as well as a special project that JYP had mentioned to them. Next week they had a whole day dedicated to watching auditions, but none of them knew why.

            “Is he coming by?” Khun asked her nonchalantly. Eunhee shrugged her shoulders. She had told him not to, but he said he wanted to see her. She doubted he would listen to her. Nichkhun rose to his feet and walked over to retrieve a water bottle. Eunhee stared at his retreating back. He could really odd sometimes. Khun’s angelic features had frozen into a faint smile as he turned, but Eunhee knew it was false.

            They had become very good friends since the movie day, but there had been no further affection shown. To her, he was a close friend. Eunhee was turning into 2PM’s little sister. To her, Nichkhun was the most protective big brother. She hadn’t felt any romantic feelings coming off of him since he had embraced her during the movie. Khun was being protective, at least in her opinion, because she had told him in entirety about her relationship with Byunghee.

            “He cheated on you???” The angel’s face had turned disgusted at the end of her story. Eunhee laughed at his face and waved away his concern.

            “Ne, but it’s no big deal. I did know at the time, but feigned ignorance. It was easier that way. I mean…I always knew what sort of person he was. We had good times though. So I can’t be bitter.”

            “But you are,” he pointed out. Eunhee gasped indignantly at his insinuation.

            “I am not! Ya! Khun-oppa, fix your face. You look mad.” He huffed and puffed for a few moments, collecting himself.

            “I’m. Not. Mad.” He forced out along with a sunny smile. Eunhee rolled her eyes at him.

 

            However, she was pretty sure he was mad about it. Because when Byunghee did eventually come to visit, right before they went onstage. They as in 2PM. They were readying themselves when G.O. dropped by sans s. Nichkhun sent a not too subtle glare at his presence.

            “Ah, Byunghee, you came,” she observed, casting Khun a confused look. Taecyeon was rolling his eyes as he ushered Khun from the room. The others were snickering softly and Chansung couldn’t help but say, “Khunnie-hyung, aren’t you going to let Eunhee wish you luck?” He grumbled something in reply and kept walking.

            Eunhee looked decidedly unimpressed at his attitude. She shrugged her shoulders and wished them collective good luck. G.O., meanwhile, sat down on a chair.

            “Why are you here?”

            “Eunny-ah, with all of our history, I can’t come visit you?”

            “You’re ridiculous. We haven’t talked in a year. Why now?”

            “Is Khun-oppa upset that you talk to me?”

            “That’s really none of your business.”

            “Well, it isn’t as if he hides it well.”

            “Listen, everything happens for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. You said meeting another man was just that one time. It doesn't even make sense, I was going to find out, don't talk to me. Just turn around, I'm in too much pain. I don't want to see you anymore.” Subconsciously, Eunhee’s attention was drawn by Khun’s voice to the screen. They always sang sad songs; it seemed, about a cheating or promiscuous girlfriend. Even though none of them had really dated since debut. Yet there was always an intensity and passion to their performances as if they had just caught their girl cheating on them. Khun especially tonight, looked angrier and mort hurt than he had previously.

            “Wow,” commented G.O. “He really looks as if his girlfriend just kissed another man. Funny thing emotions are, don’t you think?”

            “What are you talking about?” Eunhee looked seriously confused at whatever G.O. was implying. He just chuckled.

            “You should come eat dinner with me tonight,” he suggested casually with a small smile. G.O  already knew what her answer would be.

            She shook her head and delivered a flat out rejection. “As much fun as that sounds…I really can’t.”

            “Other plans?”

            To be honest, Eunhee had no other plans this evening after the recording. It was going to be one of 2PM’s last music show performances before they started their break. Junsu was still out of commission, but all six of them were throwing a dinner party at their place. This wasn’t until the beginning of the net week though, probably on Monday. Next weekend they had to go to an audition with JYP for some new project he was scheming. So far, she had been invited to the dinner party, which she dutifully accepted. But tonight, as far as she knew, they were just going back to their dorm to relax before the final music show tomorrow.

            “Yes, very busy you know.”

            “Is that so? When are you not busy?”

            “Omo, are you really doing this right now, Byunghee?”

            “What?! I just want to hang out with one of my oldest friends.”

            “I’m sure that’s the case…”

            “C’mon, we’re still friends right?”

            Eunhee was spared answering at the sweaty arrival of 2PM. Every single time they stepped off-stage they were high off of their fan’s love, and today was no different. Khun was in a brighter mood, smiling happily even when he saw G.O.

            Khun even greeted G.O. evenly before walking over to Eunhee. “How did I do?” he asked excitedly.

            “You were really good today, Khun-oppa,” Eunhee said. Her brown eyes roamed over his glistening biceps and she swallowed hard. “It was very convincing.”

            “I wonder why,” Taec said off-handedly to Junho, who snickered at his hyung’s expense.

            “I always love watching my sunbaes perform,” admitted G.O. “Especially my 2PM sunbaes, the fans go wild.”

            The boys thanked him profusely while Eunhee rolled her eyes. “Well, I need to be going. Rain-hyung wants us to practice before tomorrow.” G.O. walked towards the door and bowed to them. “Oh yeah, Eunny-ah, please consider my dinner offer.” With a wicked grin, he was gone.

            Taecyeon, Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung couldn’t hold in their laughter at Khun’s face. Whether it was over the affectionate name or the mention of dinner, they weren’t sure. But the pure vexation on his face was enough to send them in a fit of giggles. Seeing Angel Khun annoyed or mad was such a treat for them. They relished in it when Buck turned up, unless, of course, it was directed at them, which was very scary. Any second they expected he would start muttering in Thai.

            The telltale foreign words emitted from his lips within seconds and lasted longer than any of them expected. Eunhee, who was standing nearest to him, was open-mouthed at his sudden temper. She would probably never understand Khun. All the fans she had met talked about what a prince or an angel he was. Granted, he really was most of the time, but then Buck, as 2PM had named him, sometimes appeared full of foreign curse words and death glares.

            “Khunnie, why do you get so upset when Byunghee’s around?” Her question did nothing to quell the other members’ amusement. If anything, it spurned on their snickers. Nichkhun looked down at her, his face transformed back into an angelic expression. His eyes were wide and his lips her in a pout.

            “It’s nothing,” he replied. “I don’t know if you have plans after this, but do you want to come over to our dorm? We’re going to watch a movie and unwind, but no scary movies this time.”

            “Chincha? Ah, molla. I mean, don’t you all get tired of me being the only girl around?”

            “No,” Khun answered abruptly as if this was obvious.

            “Actually…” began Junho.

            “Now that you mention it…” agreed Chansung.

            “One girl for six guys is well…” Wooyoung trailed off.

            “A ,” finished Taecyeon with a greasy smirk.

            “Ya! That’s so unnecessary, Taecyeon. You’re so greasy! The lot of you! It’s like a disease.” Eunhee shook her head at them. “But, uh, I think I’ll just go home tonight. You all need your rest.”

            “Oh.” He didn’t even bother masking his disappointment. Eunhee was chewing on her bottom lip and looked around at them all.

            “Omo! You all still haven’t changed! I should go then, hmm?” She shuffled over to retrieve her laptop and bag. As she was packing up, Khun called over to her.

            “Do you need me to take you home?”

            “Nah, I should be fine. Thank you though.”

            “I’m sending you home,” he insisted. Eunhee faltered and blinked her eyes.

            “I don’t know what your attitude is all about, Nichkhun,” she began suddenly. “But you need to calm down. I know you think you’re like my older brother or something, but I am twenty years old. I’m perfectly capab—“

            “I think I’m your older brother?” Khun echoed, casting her a dumbfounded look.

            “Bwoh?!” Chansung exclaimed, barely disguising the grin on his face. This was just too good. If this whole time, Eunhee thought that Khun was acting like a complete freak because his brotherly duty… The maknae couldn’t even finish the thought, it was all too ridiculous.

            “Brother? I’m pretty sure not,” Wooyoung stated. “That would be , am I right?”

            “Most definitely, Woo,” agreed Taecyeon.

            “Ya, are you that stupid?” Junho had never exactly learned the art of tact as was displayed by his question. But Eunhee was unable to snap back because the idiot brothers lapsed into laughter.

            “Eunhee-ah,” Khun started. He scratched the back of his head and looked around the room awkwardly. “I don’t think I’m your older brother. I like you as a man likes a woman.” The lone girl absorbed his words carefully and tilted her head to the side.

            “Oh,” she mumbled. “That makes a lot more sense.” She tapped her chin thoughtfully as the boys erupted into even more laughter.

            “As a man loves a woman? Omo, Khunnie-hyung, you’re killing me.”

            “Why are you like this?”

            “I can’t even…”

            “The ?”

            Nichkhun turned a very dark glare upon s who were immediately stifled by the look. Satisfied, he looked to Eunhee anxiously. She was still standing there, having not yet replied to his confession.

            “Well…?”

            “I don’t know.”

            “You don’t know?”

            “I don’t know…I just…” She fidgeted in her spot, shifting weight from one foot to the other. Her free hand tangled itself in the ends of her hair as she tugged at it mindlessly. Her brown eyes were focusing everywhere else except Khun. Eunhee was becoming visibly distressed. She didn’t like conversations like this around so many people. It made her feel awkward and out-of-place. never did say what her mind or heart wanted it too. It steadfastly refused to offer any answer aside from “I don’t know.”

            “Just don’t worry about it.”

            “Bwoh?”

            “Forget I said anything,” he told her with a sigh. “It’s fine.”

            “Khun-oppa…”

            “I’ll be your older brother if you want it that way.” The room grew silent. Wooyoung couldn’t resist and whispered into Taecyeon’s ear, “~.”

            “I-I…I’m going,” Eunhee said finally. She practically ran from the room and disappeared.

            “That was…interesting,” tried Junho. “She’s really sort of odd, don’t you think?”

            “A bit, yeah. She’s seems really uncomfortable with talking about that,” Chansung observed.

            “Maybe she still likes G.O.-hyung?” suggested Nichkhun defeatedly. The Thai Prince wiped sweat from his forehead.

            “Doubtful,” Wooyoung answered.

            “Yeah, I already did some detective work. There’s probably not a chance of that,” Taecyeon said.

            “I’m telling you, she’s weird,” Junho repeated.