Suddenly, my frustrated heart got comfortable.

Time to Love

 

During the next few days, Nichkhun and Eunhee were inseparable. When he showed up at her house, Producer Lim was hardly surprised at the idol’s sudden presence.

“Why hello there, Nichkhun,” he greeted happily, strolling into the kitchen where the two were sitting, snacking on some chips.

“Producer Lim,” he said, rising to his feet. Nichkhun bowed deeply, earning a satisfied smile from Eunhee’s father.

“Such manners,” Producer Lim said in awe. “I would offer to cook dinner, but I have to go to a meeting soon.”

“Oh, that’s okay, appa. We’ll make something.”

“Well, behave or something…you know?” He warned, nodding his head in a serious manner. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem to have the desired effect. Eunhee merely stared at her father, unblinking at his parenting attempt.

“Don’t worry. We will,” assured Nichkhun, placing a hand on Eunhee’s shoulder. Prodcuer Lim shrugged his shoulders.

“Just no babies, please. Be safe.” And then he turned and left. Eunhee blanched, handing her head. Her father had just given the green light for or at least it seemed that way.

“He seems different then when I see him at work,” Nichkhun said, looking slightly confused.

“Yeah, he’s always like that. He’s way too involved in my life.”

“I’ve always like Producer Lim. He’s the nicest producer to work with though we don’t get as many gifts when he’s filming us,” Khun said sadly.

“I’m sure you get enough gifts as it is, oppa.”

“That’s true.” Khun watched as Eunhee slid off of the stool and walked over to the refrigerator. He decided now was the best time to drop the news he just heard from JYP.

“So, uhm, Eun Hee-ah, you know we have to sit in on those auditions, right?”

“Yeah, and I would assume you found out what it was for since you’re bringing it up?”

“Well, we’re making a special music video for our fans and JYP wants us working with international models.”

“Oh, really?” Her voice sounded light-hearted, but he was sure she wasn’t thrilled about this. So Khun rose to his feet and walked over to her. She had closed the fridge, having found the drink she wanted.

“And the song for the video is, uh, ‘All Night Long.’”

“Even better.”

Khun wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. “But there’s only one girl I’d like to go all night long with…” He pressed his lips to her neck. “Unfortunately, I have no choice; however, that doesn’t change how I feel about you. No international model or Chinese wife will change that you’re definitely the one I most want in my bed.”

“You’re really not as innocent as you look, Buck.”

“Who said you could call me that?” He teased, nibbling on her ear. Eunhee managed a shrug.

“Should I not?”

“Oh no, I quite like it on your lips.” Khun kissed her neck again, smiling as he felt her shiver.

“Khun-oppa,” Eunhee began, pulling away from him. “Are you going to tell that Victoria about me?”

“I thought we were going to keep this secret,” he answered, puzzled. Judging from the glare she was leveling his way, he must have answered incorrectly. She smiled at him tightly.

“You're right. We did agree to that. I was just curious though.” She sipped from her drink and let out a sigh. “Do you just want to order in? I can cook for you later on.”

“Of course, my dear.” Nichkhun watched as she placed her drink on the counter and then went to pick up the house phone, calling a nearby Chinese place. He walked over to her and smiled down at her. She just stared back though he could see the hint of a smile. He caressed the side of her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. “I wish I could tell the world about you,” he whispered.

Eunhee cracked and beamed up at him before turning away and ordering their dinner. She hung up the phone shortly and said to him, “It'll be here in 45 minutes.”

“Well, I know what we can do in the meantime,” he said with a grin. She returned it and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I do too.”

Eunhee was rising to her tip-toes to kiss him when he said, “We have just enough time to watch a re-run of my WGM premiere. I know you're curious about it. And it'll be better if we watch it together.”

“Oh. Okay.” She dropped her arms and walked over to the living room. “What channel is it on then?”

“SBS. You don't mind watching it, do you? We can always turn it off if you don't like it. Victoria-noona is really nice. You'd like her.”

“I believe you,” she answered gruffly, plopping down onto the sofa. Eunhee absolutely hated the idea of this marriage, however fake and staged it may have been. She felt terrible about saying anything since it was part of his job after all. So, aside from scowls and emitting the general air of nonchalance in relation to anything about marriage, she said nothing. Nichkhun knew better though, which he showed from the way he was extra attentive lately and texting her while he was shooting.

Even now, he picked her up and sat her on his lap and kissed her cheek sweetly. “You're the only person I treat like this. I'm a nice guy, yes, but there are sides only you see. You're the one person who gets all my affection. Even if to most of the world, I'm married to Victoria-noona. It's you I'd rather be with. You know that, right?”

She swallowed hard and mumbled an assent. Nichkhun hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck. “Good! You always smell so pretty. I just wanna eat you up,” he whispered into her neck. He lightly nibbled on her collarbone, earning a gasp from her.

Oppa, if you continue doing that, I won't be responsible for my actions,” Eunhee warned him.

“Is that a threat?” He inquired as he trailed kisses down her neck. She was well-aware of his intent and could feel her body ready to give itself over. Eunhee turned in his lap so that she was now straddling him. Then she bent her lips to his neck and kissed him gently there, moving up to kiss him on the lips. He smiled as she deepened the kiss and ran her fingers through his hair, mussing the work of the stylists.

“Eunhee-ah, mmm, if you continue does this, I won't be responsible for my actions either.”

“Doing what?” asked the girl innocently as she moved her hands from his head and slid them up his shirt. She trailed her fingers up his stomach to rest on his chest.

Nichkhun had suspected Eunhee, having dated G.O., was well-versed in all matters of . He didn't expect, however, for her to take control so boldly. For the time being, he rather liked it. Too often, girls would feign modesty with things like this because they though it made them more attractive to guys. Though some men did like a girl who was unashamed of being ual. And Nichkhun found he quite liked the way Eunhee was now rubbing her hands up and down his torso and kissing him.

“Since you've dated older women, you're not a , are you, Khun?” She broke the kiss and pulled a little away from him. Nichkhun was a little dazed but managed to nod his head.

“No, I am not. Since you dated G.O. and went to college in America, I'm assuming the same?”

Eunhee bit her bottom lip and nodded slowly. “Is that a problem?” Seeing his raised eyebrows, she cleared and continued. “I just know that some men prefer s and think poorly of those who are not. And since you're rather traditional and such a nice guy, I thought you would think the same way.”

“Don't be silly, Eunhee-ah. I quite enjoy that you know exactly what you're doing...as I'm sure you can tell.” He told her with a smirk.

The doorbell rang interrupting their moment. Eunhee scrambled off his lap. “I'm going to grab my purse, could you answer the door for me?”

He stood up and did as he was told, opting to pay the deliveryman himself though. He was a bit taken aback to see Nichkhun answer the door at what he knew to be Producer Lim's home. The Lim family often ordered from this Chinese restaurant and he was used to the daughter or Producer Lim himself answering.

Aigo, you're Nichkhun from 2PM. But what are you doing here?”

“Just visiting Producer Lim is all,” he insisted with a winning smile. “Is there anything else you need?”

“Oh no, please enjoy your food. And tell Eunhee-ssi that we included extra crab rangoon for her.” He waved to Nichkhun and turned away to hop back on his bike. The Thai Prince was momentarily stunned by his last words. Did the deliveryman know exactly why he was here? If anything he knew it wasn't for Producer Lim.

“You paid, didn't you?” Eunhee accused, having retrieved her purse with the intention of paying.

“The deliveryman told me to tell you that there's extra crab rangoon,” he said, closing the front door.

“Oh really?! Yum! Let's eat!” She tossed her purse onto the couch as she walked past it into the kitchen. Pulling plates and utensils from the cabinets, she asked him what he wanted to drink.

“Beer please. I can get it though.” And as he was accustomed to do, Khun also took the plates and utensils from her and sat them on the island and then grabbed drinks for them both.

“Will you let me do anything, oppa? You're the Thai Prince, so shouldn't I serve you?”

“You're also my girlfriend, silly, which means you're a Princess and I must serve you.”

“I'm perfectly capable of doing things for myself though,” Eunhee said indignantly.

“I never said you weren't. But isn't it nice to have me around to do things for you?” He raised his eyebrows at her and waited for an answer. Begrudgingly she agreed and went to fix her plate.

“Is it so bad I want to take care of you?” he asked, lips pouting.

“I'm just not used to it. Sorry, Khun-oppa. Just give me time.”

“Of course. Shall we eat now?” He turned to look back at the television and frowned. “I do believe we've missed most of the episode. Should we find something else to watch?”

“Definitely. I'd rather not watch the show at all, to be honest. I have a bit of a jealous streak and I don't want to scare you off.”

“You won't,” Khun assured her in his princely way. “Don't worry, I won't make you watch it.”

“Good. I'd rather not watch you play husband to that Victoria.”

“She is really nice. I think you two would get along well.”

“Wise men don't get their wife and girlfriend to be friends.”

“You make a good point.”

“Why are you so keen on us being friends anyway? You've brought it up a million times.”

“I just know that you don't have any girl friends really. It must not be fun to hang out with us all the time, right?”

“It's okay...I mean, you guys are fun. But I hate shopping with Junho and Junsu. They try to dress me...”

“In what exactly?”

“ier clothes. I don't wear stuff like that unless I go out to a club or on a date.”

“We haven't been on a date yet, have we?”

“It's kinda hard to do so. I'm happy just ordering in and watching bad tv or movies.”

“We'll go one on as soon as possible, okay?”

“If you insist.”

“I do.”