I'm sorry but i have too ~~ .....

" who are you? " ....." my everything "

in the car...

~ omg...can't believe i kiss him..where did i get the courage to do it? whoa..you're so brave today..Yujin-ah~~

Yujin gigles when she rewind her memories at the airport just now..

she sits between Kevin and Kibum.. " oppa.." Kevin ignored her.. " oppa..." Kevin still ignored her.. she takes a deep breathe and once more " opp-.."    " could you please shut up? "   Kevin cut her off..

everyone got shock..Xander suddenly pull over  " ya..hyung what's wrong with you? she just got here..you told me yesterday you miss her so much..why did you behaving like this today? "  Kevin ignore Xander's words and he keep his eyes outside the car windows .. 

Xander was about to talk but Yujin give him a  ' no ' signal..tears starting to form at Yujin's eyes and Kibum wipe it off..Xander continue their journey..nobody makes a sound..while Dongho and Eli couldn't get their eyes off Yujin..

 

 

after a few minutes,they arrive at Xander's appartment...Kevin goes off and then Yujin follow him suddenly Yujin got tripped and she almost fell but Kevin grabs her waist and pull her..

" oppa..gumawo..i..- "  Kevin just went off...Yujin look down and suddenly Kibum come and pat her head..Yujin look at him.. 

" oppa..did i do something that hurt Kevin oppa? why is he so cold to me? " 

" no..Yujin-ah..you did nothing..Kevin just..em..not in the mood.." 

Kibum lied to Yujin..he know exactly why Kevin acting that way but he can't do anything about it... 

~ i'm sorry Yujin-ah..i didn't mean to lie to you but its between you,Kevin and Junhyung..i won't bust in..i'm really sorry~

 

 

in the apppartment...

 

" Yujin-ah..did you like your room? "

" nde oppa..kumawo..the room is nice.."

Yujin moves to the living room and sit beside Xander..

" hey..we didn't have opportunity to introduce ourselves..i'm Eli " 

" i'm the super agyeo magnae..Dongho imnida !! ...haha.. can i call you noona? "

Yujin gives him a big smile and nod..Dongho then jump happily.. 

" oh~~ noona..i want to ask you something.."

" what is it? "

" do you like younger boys? " 

everyone in the room laugh at Dongho when they saw him blushing..well..except Kevin..he keeps playing with his iPOD..

" i'm sorry Dongho-ah..but i dont prefer younger guy..i prefer older one but not to old..maybe two or three years older than me.. " 

Dongho pouted when he hears Yujin's answer.." owh~~ :( "

Eli pat his head..

" hi,..i'm Kiseop..nice to meet you ^^ " 

" nice to meet you too.." 

" and...i'm Soohyun..i want to apologies if you feel uneasy at your first day here..AND I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO APOLOGIES HERE~~ "  Soohyun rise his voice and suddenly Kevin glare at him..they look at each other and their expression shows that they are having a telepathy conversation..suddenly Kevin stands up and he grab Yujin's wrist and drag her to the kitchen

" ya..Yujin-ah..i want to apologies to you about my behaviour today " 

Yujin still looking down...she was afraid that Kevin might get piss off again..

" its ok..but can you tell me why did you feel so angry with me? "

Kevin say nothing then he left Yujin in the kitchen 

~ oppa..what is wrong with you today? you were so cold to me then suddenly you say nothing at all? i think you've change..~ 

 

 

Kevin's POV  :  

I don't really know why am i so stupid by acting that way towards Yujin but i admit it when i saw her kiss Junhyung.. i can feel the anger in me rise up..

i feel so angry and dissapointed..why Junhyung? why not me?

maybe Yujin really likes him...

but why Yujin? why can't you give me any minute of your life to me so i can tell you my feelings? what did Junhyung have that i didn't? 

i just don't get it...maybe its better if i just give up..Yujin will never be mine...

ever since we still under Xing E..she always hang out with Junhyung..even if i were with them, she always put Junhyung first..

maybe this is the best...

but..wait....wait Kevin... * suddenly a second voice come into his head * .....don't give up now..

there's still a chance...Junhyung haven't say his heart to Yujin yet..if you giving up now... it means all this year you're wasting your time waiting for her to love you...

no....you have to fight back ... you have to win..Yujin is yours..

* Kevin suddenly realise something * he release a big sigh...mianheyo Yujin-ah..i know you love Junhyung so much.. 

but i couldn't lose you..you are my everything..if i can't have you..nobody can..

this battle between me and Junhyung might hurt you in the process but i have to do this...

i'm sorry but i have too..