4U..JANG JINNIE and..ME

" who are you? " ....." my everything "

Yunjin's POV :

 

the moon tonight was so beautiful..i was wondering what are Jaesoon doing right now?

owh...its already 12...

so many things had change since i left..Kevin oppa and Kibum oppa in U-KISS and Jaesoon oppa..

omo..i should call him Junhyung oppa now..he's in BEAST..and i can see that he's doing great..

he's got much cuter than before..

i wonder..how's Jinnie unnie?  is she doing fine?

 

* flashback * 

" unnie..jebal..please don't do this.."

i grab Jinnie unnie's hand

" its too late..i hate you so much! don't you ever touch me! " 

she slap my hand..i can't believe it..my sweet unnie..and our sweet leader can turn this way

" but why unnie? what did i do? why did you hate me so much until you betray us? "

" don't you know what you have done? you stole my future! all attentions goes to you! everything is about you..! "

" but unnie..its not my fault if them focusing on me..i don't really get it..is this all about attentions? fine..i'll tell them to give you full attentions and treat me the same way they treat the others..but please unnie..don't go.."

surprisingly..Jinnie unnie gives me a deadful glare

" you really think this is that simple isn't it? how can they adore someone as stupid as you? huh..i don't care.. i've made up my mind"

tears start falling down on my cheek

" but unnie..if you go..the manager say they will break 4U..there's no more 4U if you leave.."

Jinnie unnie smirk at me

" that's exactly what i want ! " 

" unnie ! " 

i can't believe those words were out of ..

suddenly she slap my face..i fall hardly on the cement floor

" unnie..why did-.."

" listen here  you little ! i'm sick of you and your presence! you are just the magnae here and i'm the leader but they only saw you,call you and adore you~!  i don't want to see your face again so get off before i do something terrible to you " 

Jinnie unnie walk away..leaving me alone in tears and pain..

my heart are breaking into pieces..all my dreams to be a great singer just gone..

i look at Sunghyun and Yunmi unnie...they both help me up..

" we heard everything and we want to tell you that Jinnie is the one that convince the manager to blow our group off " 

i look at Sunghyun unnie.. 

" what? but unnie..-"

Yunmi unnie hug me

" we are very sorry magnae-ah..but there's nothing we can do..me and Sunghyun unnie will be back to Amerika and continue our studies..i call your dady just now and explain to him our situations..he was so angry and he told me to send you back to Hong Kong.." 

i were shock..back to Hong Kong? it means leaving Kevin and Xander oppa behind? and most important.. Jaesoon oppa? 

no..i don't want to leave Jaesoon oppa..no~

" magnae-ah.....magnae..!!! " 

i can hear Sunghyun and Yunmi unnie call out my name while i'm running

Jaesoon oppa...where are you? you have to know what happen and you have to know that I LOVE YOU before i leave..

where are you oppa?

i keep running then i saw him! right in front of me! 

 

 

 

" oppa...Jaesoon oppa..!! " 

he turns around and i hug him tightly..oppa~~

" Yujin-ah..what's wrong? why are you crying? " 

" oppa..oppa..Jaesoon oppa.." 

he hold my shoulder and wipe my tears away..

" Yujin-ah..tell me..who did this to you? " 

i shook my head..

" oppa...i have to leave soon.."

" what? leave? you mean..leaving Korea? so the news about 4U is breaking up is true? " 

i noded in tears..Jaesoon oppa just stare at me..

" but Yujin-ah..oppa wants you to stay...can't you just stay? "

i shook my head...oppa..mianhe..

" oppa...i really don't want to leave you and Kevin oppa..but my dady is so angry and he wants me to go back to them " 

" Yujin-ah..before you leave..there's something oppa wants you to know.."

" what is it oppa? "

he hold my cheek with his palm..my heart beating like its gonna explode..omona..

" Yujin-ah..oppa..really like-..."

" Yujin-ah!! " 

i was shock when suddenly someone grab my wrist

" hyung..mianhe..i need to borrow her.." 

Kevin oppa suddenly drag me away.. ~ no oppa..not now..i haven't told him yet.. no oppa!

i want to tell him to let me go but i can't because my wrist hurt so much...he grab my wrist as if he doesn't want me to escape..

i take a deep breath and told myself to be brave

 

" oppa..where are we going? "

oppa keep pullingme by holding my wrist

" em..anywhere"

" anywhere? but oppa..wait! "

we both stop .. " why Yujin-ah? " 

" oppa..if you didn't have anything important to say to me..could you please excuse me for a moment? Jaesoon oppa say he got something to tell me..i need to-.."

"no! "

i were shock when oppa shout at my face..tears suddenly fall...

" Yujin-ah..mianhe...oppa didn't mean to..em..huh..let's go now..let oppa help you packing up your stuff...besides, your leaving tomorow right? " 

i wipe my tears off..and look at him

" how did you know? "

he smile at me and give me a wink

" Xander told me " 

 

the next day..

at the airport..

i am getting ready to check in..i keep looking around..

yes..i'm looking for Jaesoon..suddenly Kevin oppa pat my head..

" he's not coming.." 

i give him a confused look

" i know who's your waiting for..he's not coming..i don't know why but i know he's not coming.." 

suddenly his phone rang..

he turn around..i keep my hopes up..i hope i could see Jaesoon oppa before i leave..

" oppa...are you sure you told him? yesterday i told you to tell Jaesoon oppa that i'm leaving..are you sure you already told him? "

he noded

" why didn't oppa come? "

i don't know why but i feel like i don't really want to believe oppa's words..

Jaesoon oppa..i'm very dissapointed you didn't come..

but oppa..i'll always loving you..

i told that to myself and went into the plane..

 

 

* end of flashback * 

at least...Jaesoon oppa didn't change at all...

em..i guess i need to fit myself to call him Junhyung oppa now..

but i feel much comfty with Jaesoon..besides..its a nice name..

i took another glance at the moon..

good night oppa..