the necklace

" who are you? " ....." my everything "

Yujin took a deep breath of the fresh morning air of SEOUL..it gives out a beautiful sense ..

Yujin stand by the road waiting for her manager..

a few minutes after, the white van finally arrive..

" unnie mianhe..Jenny is the one that late not us..."

Yujin smile at Sulli and Hyuna....

(this is Sulli by the way) --> http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11000000/sulli-f-x-11068746-480-756.jpg

( this is Hyuna ) --> http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/HyunA_4Minute__09102009080746.jpg

" ya..don't pop your head outside like that..its dangerous.."

 

 

Sulli put her head inside and close the window..she pouted at our manager

" Sulli-ah..gwenchana...good morning everyone..Jenny-ah..your still sleeping? "

" em..unnie..come here..i want to sleep with you.."  

( this is Jenny ) --> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EF15IDAjadM/TOliEzBg42I/AAAAAAAACnc/oHp3N_HpX64/s1600/GP_Basic_Janey.jpg"

 

"aigoo..this cute baby .." 

 

i sit next to Jenny and she lean her head to my arms..and continue her sleep..

 

 

after a few moments..we finally arrive at CUBE..

i grab my bagpack and put my hands inside..make sure i bring that necklace with me..

the other pair were hanging on my neck right now...while the other still in the box..

 

 

Jenny run into the practise room and bow to BEAST..

" oppa...good morning.. !! " 

Dongwoon pat her head..

" aigoo...good morning Jenny-ah..."

after  Jenny...i step into the room and greet them..

i take a look around the room..but i can't see Junhyung..

" em..Dongwoon oppa..where's Junhyung oppa? "

" owh..he might be running late..he had another show to attend.."

i just noded..then suddenly Doojoon hug me from behind..

" hello beautiful, ready for our date? "

i give him a smile..suddenly Yoseob grab his arms off me..

" ya hyung...don't be like this...she might feel uncomfortable.."

Doojoon smirks at him..

" aigoo...is it her or you are the one that feel uncomfty? huh? huh? "

Doojoon pinch his cheek...Yoseob slap his hands lightly..

" aish..whatever.."

 

 

 

meanwhile..at U-KISS practise room..

 

" ya..hyung..where were you last night? "

Xander cross his arms and stare at Kevin with a serious look..

" em..i told you i got some bussiness to do..and i was kind of buzy.."

" don't lie Kevin..i know you just like i know COCO...i can read that you are lying.."

Kevin were shock..the others are staring at him waiting for answer..

he took a deep breath and..

" ok fine..i'm having dinner with Yujin last night! happy? "

Xander moves towards him..

" what? you having a date with my own cousin? how dare you Kevin-.."

" i..i..i'm sory hyung..i didn't mean to upset you..its just..i-.."

" how dare you didn't tell us that you two were dating? "

Kevin were shock..suddenly the they burst into laughter...Kevin give them a confused look..

" whoa..hyung..you should see your own pretty face turns to scared face..hahhaha.."

" yeah..Eli hyung..so funny..ha..ha..ha..you all got me huh? "

Xander pat his shoulder

" so....how's last night? your first date huh? "

" maybe first kiss too ? "

Kibum raise his eyebrows and hi5 with Soohyun

" almost first kiss if you ask me..."

Kevin look dissapointed..the others stop laughing and try to calm him down..

" why Kevin? what happen? "

" ah...don't want to talk about that hyung..i'm already upset thinking about that.."

the others went quiet then Soohyun look at them with  ok-leave-him-alone-now  face...they nod and step away

Kibum sat beside Kevin..

" ya..tell me what happen..did-.."

" yeah..he did..why did he always show up and ruin my moments?"

Kibum pat his back

" relax hyung..i'm sorry but i can't say anything..i want to comfort you but it won't be fair to Yujin and Junhyung.. this battle is between you,Junhyung and Yujin...i don't want to meddle in.."

Kibum walk away from Kevin..and Kevin keeps staring at the floor...

~ yeah..you're right hyung..this is a battle..and i'm going to fight back~ 

 

from afar...Kibum stare at Kevin..

~ what happen Kevin? you used to be pure and innocent..now because of a girl you've change into a stubborn person..i can see the flames of anger in your eyes now...i hope you can accept any decision that Yujin might take hyung ~

 

 

back at the CUBE..

 

i was listening to my Ipod while lying on the floor..

Jenny,Hyuna and Sulli were out with BEAST member..they went to grab their lunch..

i don't feel hungry so i decided to stay and lie on this cold and comfty floor...

suddenly someone poke my cheek..

i open my eyes and i see Junhyung..i was so glad to see him..i want to hug him..

but..wait...Yujin..control yourself baby...relax..

i took a deep breath..

" Jaesoon oppa...when did you get here? "

" and you..what are you doing lying on the floor? i tought you were eating outside with the others.."

i sit on the floor and hug my bagpack ( which i use as my pillow ) 

" em.. i don't feel hungry..owh..how about you oppa? why don't you join them? "

~ because they told me you were here ~  Junhyung say in his mind..

" em..i just don't feel like it...well..are you going to stay here? i'm going home now.."

Yujin eyes were widened.. ~what? going home? no~~~!~

" oppa wait..! "

Junhyung turns back and look at Yujin..he was shock

Yujin starts ed her shirts..she's wearing a blue polo..

she ed the first button then second...Junhyung try to look away but his face starts burning..

after the second button,Yujin stop and she took out something..

THE NECKLACE! 

Junhyung took a deep breath and release it...ya...this girl makes me think nonsense!  oh my gosh..

" oppa...i think you've left something here...if you're going home, please bring it with you"

Junhyung gives her a confused look..then he saw her took out something from her bag

then she move closer to him..she open the small box in her hand..and took out the other necklace..

she wears it on Junhyung's neck...Junhyung starts blushing but he look the other way so she won't see it ~ aigoo

" oppa...you promise me that you will wear this if i did...you told me this necklace resembles how much you care about me..but too me.. this necklace resembles how much i love you~  " 

~ yes! i finally say it! ~ 

i look at oppa...he just stay in silence..

" op..oppa..you don't have to answer now..i..i..i mean...just tell me when you're ready..even if you don't love me back i - .." 

Junhyung make her stop by kissing her..Yujin eyes got widened..she was shock but after few seconds..she closed her eyes and kiss him back...she move her hands to the back of his neck...Junhyung wrap his arms around Yujin's waist and pull her closer to him.. then they both depened their kiss as if there are no more tomorow..

only God knows how long they're kissing..suddenly and finally they stop kissing and Junhyung hug Yujin tightly..

" you don't have to wait..because my answer will always be yes.."

Yujin tighten her arms around Junhyung's waist..

" oppa..gumawo...and saranghae.."

" me too Yujin-ah..i've waiting for you since you left..now i'm the one that should be thanking you for coming back into my life.."

tears fall from Yujin's eyes..

" oppa...you know what..me too..i've been waiting this moment for a very long time..i love you so much oppa "

 

suddenly they break their hug..Junhyung take a look at her..

" but Yujin-ah..the contract banned you and your members from dating until 3 months after your debut..so..- "

' let's keep this a secret..don't worry oppa..i understand..and i don't think we should tell anyone except BEAST and CANDY.."

" but how about U-KISS? Xander is your cousin.."

Yujin release a big sigh..

" i know but oppa...i think its the best if Kevin oppa didn't know..and..if Xander oppa know..i'm sure Kevin oppa will also know about this..Kevin oppa has change...he's no longer the innocent angel..now he's so different and sometimes he scared me.."

Junhyung nod at her..

" arasso..don't worry..now let me drive you to your home.."

" em ok..."

i give him a quick peck at his lips and he hold my hands tightly and we both walk towards his car and leave the building


 

HEY...HEY...Junhyung finally dating Yujin~!! 

i'm sorry i didn't put much about U-KISS characters...

im buzy focusing on the main character...i'll try my best next time ok?

i'm off to bed right now..if you mind..you are mostly welcome too post ur comment~ 

kamsahamnida  * bowing *