SUPRISES ON DEBUT DAY

" who are you? " ....." my everything "

dup..dap...dup...dap...

owh..my dear heart please stop beating like crazy..

LOTTE WORLD was so beautiful with the colourfull lights everywhere..

 

 Yujin grab her three angels.. ( Hyuna , Sulli and Jenny are called three angels here )

they all holding their hands..

then..

" NOW..LET ME PRESENT..THE NEWEST GROUP FROM CUBE ENTERTAINMENT...CAN...DY!!!!!!!!!! "

the MC left the stage and the crowd were shouting like crazy....LOTTE WORLD were crowded with people from everywhere including fans who was waiting for CANDY's debut....

they endure their nervousness and step onto the stage and perform their debuted song..

 

 

after a while

CANDY finish their very first performance...they got off the stage and hug each other

their eyes goes teary and their tears fall like waterfall...

" unnie...we finally debut! "

Jenny run to her unnies and hug them and they all cry together..

suddenly..

" chukahamnida!!"

they broke their hug and they saw BEAST were holding balloons and cake..

Yujin run towards Junhyung , Hyuna goes to Hyunseung , Jenny goes to Wonnie , Sulli goes to Gikwang..

Yoseob and Doojoon were left behind and no one wants to hug them..

" owh..hey..how about us? no one wants to hug us ..."

Doojoon pouted and he turn to Yoseob and he open his arms..

" don't even dream about it.."

Doojoon pouted at him..

" huh...meanie Yoseobie...i don't want you anymore! "

Doojoon run towards Gikwang and hug him..

 

" oppa...we finally debut! "

Junhyung kiss Yujin's forhead

" yeah..i'm so proud of you..chukahamnida again baby.."

" oppa..."

they both hugging tightly but suddenly someone grab Junhyung's shoulder

" ya..hyung..can't i greet her too? "

Junhyung nod and give Yoseob his way to aproach Yujin..but suddenly

" Yujin-ah..chukahamnida.."

" yeah..oppa..thanks a-.."

Yujin stop when suddenly Yoseob kiss her cheek...

" ya! what was that? i tought you were just going to hug her.."

Yoseob smirks at Junhyung

" oh man..come on..you guys are not married yet...it doesn't mean i can't have her attention too.."

" why you-.."

Junhyung raise his fist but Yujin holds him back..

" oppa..please not today.."

" mianhe Yujin-ah.."

Junhyung kiss her forhead..and Yoseob smirks at him and then walk away..

 

" little baby!!!! "

well....i guess you know who is that...

" Xander oppa !!! "

Yujin run towards Xander and give him a tight hug..

" chukahamnida my little baby...it was so great to see you back on stage.."

" oppa..gumawo.."

" Yujin-ah.."

Yujin turns around and she saw Kevin were standing behind her with red roses in his hands

" chukahamnida Yujin-ah.."

' Kevin oppa.."

Yujin and Kevin were hugging but suddenly someone called Yujin

she turns around and she saw ZE:A were standing with balloons in their hands

" hello oppa...congratulation for your debut today.."

Dongjun gives her a big smile

" no..congratulations for OUR debut today.."

" ah..you're right.."

then they all burts into laughter..

 

Yujin suddenly grab Dongjun hands and she moves towards Junhyung

" oppa.."

" oh..Yujin-ah...what-.."

Yujin pull his hands too...he was shock..

" ya..Yujin-ah...where are you taking me to? ..what are you doing here? "

Junhyung glare at Dongjun but Dongjun didn't reply him..

" oppa...there's someone you need to know...this is my dearest cousin...Alexander.."

Dongjun and Junhyung both bow to Xander..

" owh..hi...you are Junhyung right? " 

Junhyung nod at him..

" so...Xander-shii...i was about to ask Yujin this but since you are her brother..i mean..cousin..em..can i take her out tonight? "
Yujin were shock...she look at Dongjun with her widened eyes and the same with Junhyung...

" i'm sorry but Yujin already been taken.."

everyone turns at Hyuna...wow..where did you come from? try to be ninja eh?

" what did you mean.."

Kevin ask her

" our Yujin here belongs too Junhyung oppa..."

Kevin , Dongjun and Xander's smile fade away..they look at Yujin..then Junhyung..then Yujin again

" you..you what? Yujin-ah..why didn't you tell oppa? "

" Xander oppa...mianhe..i'm..er...er...are..you angry oppa? "

" angry? hell no...i''m happy for you! hey..hyung take care well of her ok? "

Xander and Juhyung hug each other then they burst into laughter..

Kevin stare at Yujin..

~ i can't belive this..this jerk had made his move before i do....damn it! but did you think i'm going to give up? hell no! ~  

Kevin speaking in his mind..

Dongjun were pretty shock too..but something were singing into his mind..

~ what? boyfriend? oh man..i look better than him...look at him with his cold image...did you think i'm going to give her up? hell no man! i'm going to make her fall for me somehow...~

 

at the same time..Kevin and Dongjun left..

" oppa,,,"

Yujin looks down at the floor..

but Junhyung lift her chin up..

" its ok Yujin-ah..at least they know.."

Yujin nod..then Junhyung pull her waist and hug her..

 

" wow...this is interesting....the last time i see you..two guys were fighting for you...after so many years...i finally meet you again.. and now its three guys...magnae-ah...i see you never change.."

the sudden voices made everyone shock

" ya..who the hell are you? "

Sulli try to push the woman..but Hyuna hold her back..

" Sulli-ah no.."

" but she was rude to Yujin.."

Hyuna just shook her head...then they all turns to Yujin

she was in a massive shock..her eyes were widened as if she was seeing a ghost

" Jinnie unnie..."

she wispered...hearing that name made Kevin ,Kibum and Junhyung shock...

Kevin and Kibum stands in front of Yujin and Junhyung stands besides Kevin

" back off ! you are not going to hurt Yujin again..if you want her..you have to get trough us! "

Jinnie then laugh with the most evil laugh ever

" owh..Kibum-ah..please calm down...still as protective as ever...and..ow..look who we have here...Kevin and Junhyung...still fighting over that ? "

Kevin was about to say something but suddenly ..... SLAP!

everyone were shock at Xander

" call her and i pull out all of your teeth! don't you dare insult her again! "

Dongho pull Xander behind..

" hyung..why did you hit a girl? "

" a girl? she's not a girl Dongho-ah..she's a witch! she destroy Yujin's life! "

Jinnie cross her arms..and she gives Yujin an evil glare

" the last time we talk i think i told you that if i ever see your face again..i'll destroy you...and now I SEE YOU..."

she puts a scary tone at the I SEE YOU words...Yujin can feel her knee are trembling she feels so scared right now

" hey you! why did you say that to unnie? "

Jinnie glare at little Jenny

" you know what? seeing you reminds me of that ...if you don't want me to slap your face,you better stay away! "

Jenny moves in front of her

" if you dare to slap me then do it and leave unnie alone you witch! "

Jinnie raise her arms and she was going to slap Jenny...but then SLAP!  

everyone were shock...so as Jenny..

" unnie!!! "

Yujin were standing in front of her with her red cheek..

" are you satisfy now? if you want to hurt me then do it..but ... DONT TOUCH MY MAGNAE!!!! "

" owh...my sweet Yujin...try to be a protective leader? "

" yeah...do you know why? because i dont want to make the same mistake you did...im going to protect my angels with my own life.. not like you! "

" how dare you speak to me like that! "

Jinnie was about to slap Yujin but then Kibum grab her wrist..and then he slap her face..

Jinnie falls on the floor..

" ya Kim Kibum!!!! "

" what? i told you if you want to touch her..you need to deal with us first..so before i rip your skin off you better leave...NOW!!!!"

Jinnie stood and walk away...everyone try to calm Yujin...

" wait...can everyone please tell us what is going on? "

Kibum look at Junyoung, ZE:A's leader and explain who Jinnie is and what is happening between her and Yujin...

everyone including BEAST nod their head..

Junhyung moves towards Yujin and hug her

" pabo..why don't you fight back? ..next time i want you to fight back..you heard me? "

Yujin broke into tears...she cry in Junhyung's chest...

" Yujin-ah...don't worry...ZE:A ,BEAST and U-KISS will always be at your back protecting you.."

Yujin look at Gikwang and Kwanhee..she chuckles when she saw them holding hands...

" but why? "

then Gikwang and Kwanhee put their arms on Yujin's shoulder and turn her facing all ZE:A , U-KISS and BEAST member

" because we are all your friends..."

Yujin broke into tears again ..Gikwang and Kwanhee hug her at the same time..

Junhyung just stand at the back..he's clenching his fist and try to hide his anger

~ i'll kill you if you ever hurt her Jinnie..i swear i'll...~