Chapter 07

Confession Of A Fool

Chapter 7

 

When you judge other people without wanting to know the true story behind their actions, is usually when there is something inside of you that is so broken that if you found out what you believed about them was a lie, you wouldn’t want to accept it or make amends.” ~ Shannon L.Alder

 

 

“Beep”

 

A message tone rang from shinhye phone. She took out her phone from her purse and quickly open it.one message from jonghyun read:

 

“Where are you? I’m on my way. “

 

“Omo, I’m late”

 

Shinhye quickly rushed her way out of work and hail a taxi in front of University entrance. Her taxi stop once it reach its destination. Shinhye got out after she paid the taxi fare.

 

Shinhye was looking around for jonghyun when she saw him waving from the other side of the road. He give her sign to answer her phone.

 

“Yeah! Why are you on that side?”  Jonghyun asked her.

 

“You.. Why are you on that side? Didn’t we promise to meet at Pizza Planet? it’s this side” I told him.

 

From far I could see Jonghyun hand pointing on the place behind him. Its “Pizza Planet”. I turn around to look at the restaurant sign behind me only to know it say “Pizza Hut”. I must have told the taxi driver to go to pizza hut restaurant since I’m in front of it. I apologised to jonghyun and asked him to wait since I need to wait for the traffic sign change to “walk sign” before I can zebra crossing to his side.

 

“Yeah.. Miss Ralph Phillips” jonghyun called shinhye once she meet him.

 

(AN : Ralph Phillips is a cartoon character of a cartoon movie tittle “From A to Z-Z-Z-Z (1954)”. Ralph Philip is a boy who can’t stop daydreaming.)

 

“What! Miss Ralph Phillips? I’m not! I just mistakenly told the taxi driver the wrong restaurant name” I explained him.

 

“Okay okay. Let stop here. I’m hungry! Let eat! We have lots of shopping to do today.” I said. We both enter Pizza Planet laughing.

 

 

SJ Company

 

Seohyun sign the document handed by her secretary earlier and left it at her desk. She pick up her LV beg and goes out of her luxury office.

 

“Arisu-ssi, Please cancel all my appointment for today” say seohyun to her secretary. She turn back once “Also if my dad asks told him i’ll just meet him at home” before start walking toward the elevator shaft. Seohyun drove her car out of company basement into the highway.

 

“Ring..Ring..Ring…”

 

“Hello”

“Yeah”

“I’ll be there in 5minutes”

 

“Welcome to The Grand Chandler Restaurant” the entrance staff greet.

 

“Hello, I’ve reservation” she said

 

“Under name” the staff asked again

 

Seohyun was about to talk when she saw her appointment wave his hand to her.

 

“Its okay” she thanks the staff and start walking to the table.

 

Once she reach her table, she take a seat. One waiter come to take her order but seohyun told she not ordering since she won’t be long.

 

The man seating in front of him hand her a big yellow envelope. In return of it she gives him a thick white envelope. He thanks her and goes out the restaurant. Seohyun goes out shortly after him.

 

Busan

 

Yonghwa get awarded special night award that grant him military leave for 4days 3 nights due to his outstanding work during combat training. He has been spending time home with his families and friends in Busan for 2days and are thinking of going to Seoul tomorrow morning to make surprise visit to someone dear to him.

 

Yonghwa can’t really sleep that night as he was too nervous for tomorrow. He haven’t seen her for a year but he really want to know how her life been while he gone. Suddenly yonghwa remember seohyun news about shinhye when she visits him last week.

 

 

“So what reason is for your visit today,seohyun-ya?” Yonghwa ask. This is how our conversation start every time she visit. Questions and answers session’s but something about today conversation didn’t appeal to me. I’m afraid to ask. I’d never asked her much about her personal life but today seem like that something was continuously bugging her. I was afraid to ask and find out what.

 

“Yonghwa-ya, shinhye is getting married?” she said looking straight at my face.

 

“Are you sure?” I asked looking deep in her eyes. “I don’t have time for joke, you should know that by now” I yelled at her a bit emotional.

 

“Yonghwa, Listen.You knows I never joke about wedding right? It’s the truth. ” I saw Shinhye with her fiancé a few times, wedding Dress Shopping at Bridal shops around myeongdong area. They looked loving and very happy.” She answered.

 

I can’t believe what I just heard. It’s can’t be true. It’s Shinhye. She is faithful and trustworthy. A girl of her own word.

 

I told seohyun to go back since I’ve to do my training. I can’t seem to focus on my training. Not even once that I ever forget shinhye and thinking of her make me miss her even more.