Chapter 05

Confession Of A Fool

Chapter 05

 Author Note : Hello,it's been long since my last update.i've been busy with real life that i've forget about this story.sincerely sorry to those who comment and subcribe for not updating.Btw Thank to new subcriber and to all i'm sorry i just have time to update this story.its a short update but here goes nothing. comment is love. Thanks.

 

‘’ I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I  want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side ‘’ ~ Paulo Coelho

 

 

 

A young lady braves the wind and cold as she leaves Princess Alexandra Hospital. She walks slowly toward a black Audi6 park in the parking area. She enter, start the car and drove toward Canberra International Airport,Australia.

 

Seohyun walk out the arrival hall and felt the cold weather outside. It’s winter in Korea. She was 10yrs old when she left Korea to live at Australia with her mom after her parents’ divorce. Her reason for coming back to korea was because of her father and mainly because of a Friend.

 

An old man approach her and bow,

 

‘’ welcome back young miss ’’

 

‘’ long time no see, butler kim’’ seohyun bow and greet the old man back.

 

‘’ let go’’ he said. Seohyun follow butler kim to their car.

 

Their driver come and took seohyun luggage. He put all her luggage inside the car boot.

 

Seohyun look outside the window.

 

‘’Lots of thing had change’’ She mumble.

 

The car stops in front of a mansion house where Seohyun dad is already waiting. Seohyun got out the car. She is welcome by her dad. Although her parents had long divorce but she is lucky her dad would always come to visit her at Australia. She will start working at SJ Company, her dad company starting next week as Business and Finance Executive.

 

 

Yonghwa just finish his duty when one of the Duty Officer approached.

 

‘’Jung Yong Hwa, someone is here to see you ‘’ He said.

 

‘’ I ask her to wait at the lounge  ’’ I thank him and walk toward The Lounge. Slowly I enter the room. Mixed feeling in my heart when I see her.

 

‘’Hello chingu,’’ she said happily.