Chapter 06

Confession Of A Fool

Chapter 6

 

‘’To get the best out of life, Realize your past without regret, Handle your present with confidence, Prepare for the future without fear’’ ~ Ritu_Ghatourey

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa just finish his duty when one of the Duty Officer approached.

 

‘’Jung Yong Hwa, someone is here to see you ‘’ He said.

 

‘’ I ask her to wait at the the lounge ’’ he say again. The lounge is the place where we get to meet and spend time with family members on every visit time. I thank the officer and walk toward the lounge.

 

When he said the person who visits me is Her, It makes me wonder who it would be. My mom had just visited me last two days. Once arrive hesitating slowly I open the door and enter the room. A young lady is seen seating at the couch. Mixed feeling in my heart when I see her.

 

I haven’t seen her for a while.  Slowly I approach her. She stands up straight face looking happy and excited.

 

‘’Hello chingu ’’ she said.

 

‘’ Orinmanida ‘’

 

‘’ Seo Joo Hyun ! How do you know I’m here ‘’ I asked curious. She tells on how she accidently meets with Laura our friend in New Zealand at Australia. Laura kept her with our latest news and whereabouts; me and shinhye.

 

‘BEEP..BEEP..BEEP..BEEP..BEEP’

 

Shinhye groaned as she extends her arm to reach and stop her loud alarm clock. She turn on the left side of her bed. She sat up before walking toward her room window looking at the falling of snow outside.

 

Winter has come. It’s nearly been one year since yonghwa enlistment. Shinhye has been busy with work but most of the time yonghwa come to her mind. She misses yonghwa. Her heart wants to visit him but her mind refuses; He makes her made promises that she intended to keep it.

 

Seohyun walked out her Villa and straight to her white convertible car in the parking lot. She threw her bag inside her trunk and then walked around, opened the driver’s side to get in. She starts her car and turn the heating system on since its cold outside. She looked absent minded as she begin to remember what happen yesterday.

 

Seohyun was in hurry as she is late for a meeting with important clients at Lotte Hotel in Myeongdong. Her secretary has called her numerous times notifying her about her meeting but she had forget as she has lots to do today. Her phone has been ringing non-stop. Seohyun was trying to take her phone that drop under the passenger seat because she was in hurry earlier that she didn’t notice the car in front of her stop due to traffic.

 

She exhaled heavily as her car stop just in time to prevent accident from happening. She looked at the group of people’s zebra crossing when one person caught her attention; Park Shin Hye. Her eyes follow her figure and notice someone is waiting for her at the other side of the road. The traffic light change and she force to start moving but from her side mirror she can see one couple happily laughing.