K. Fine.

Lightless Friendship

When they got home @ Beast Dorm ..

 

Eunhee is sitting on the couch while Yoseob and the other members having a discussion about what happened. Eunhee felt miserable disobeying Yoseob, she stayed quiet and bowed her head teary eyed. Yoseob and the other members surrounded her. " Did you notice what you have done? " Yoseob uttered. " You know.. It's the first time you disobeyed me. " Yoseob said to her. " Mianhae.. IS IT THAT BAD TO BE HUNGRY. I was starving.. " Eunhee complained. " And you were almost . " Yoseob added.

" I'm not just your bestfriend Eunhee. I can stand up as a brother to you. Cause you're the only girl in my life that i'm protecting. I never want to lose you. I hope you understand this situation. " Yoseob said and sighed.  Eunhee stayed still and silent  he tapped her head. " Go to sleep ,i'll wait for you in my room " he said coldly.

Yoseob went straight in his room. The other beast members tapped her back and comforted her. " Gomawo.. I'm .. fine now. You guys can go to sleep now.. " Eunhee said and tried to smile. The other members went to their room and slept. Eunhee stayed at the living room until she fell asleep.

The next morning..

The other members were eating in the Dining room. Yoseob just woke up and went out from his room and he saw Eunhee sleeping in the couch. He tried to wake up Eunhee by shaking her arm, poking her cheeks and tapping her sides. Eunhee opened her tired eyes and saw Yoseob., She glared at him and stood up and went to the Kitchen. Yoseob felt sad when he saw Eunhee glared at him. He came to the thought that Eunhee might never speak to him again. So while eating, Yoseob sat beside Eunhee. Both of them kept quiet as the other members waiting for something to happen.

Few minutes later , Dongwoon became bored and ask them " I want ice cream . Can someone give me ice cream!? Who wants to buy ice cream with me ? " He said pleasingly. " I will. Come on. " Eunhee said as she stood up and didn't even looked at Yoseob once. She grabbed Dongwoon's shoulder and they went to the ice cream store together.

While the two are buying some . The members left in the dorm were having a discussion about Eunhee.

" Why aren't you guys talking to each other? You two are pathetic. " Hyunseung said. Yoseob didn't spit a word and felt depression. " I think it's about last night. Maybe you should just apologize to her?! " Gikwang told him. " You guys don't even know you like ea- " Junhyung said and cut off realizing what he could've said. " Bwoh? " Yoseob said curiously. " Nothing. " He replied.

" Why don't you propose to her. kekeke~ " Hyunseung said as he laughs. All the members except for Doojoon laughed out loud like there's no tomorrow. " You know.. You should if you feel like it " Doojoon uttered. " Bwoh ? " Yoseob said confusedly. " Aish. You babo. " He said with a creepy smile. " Didn't you guys even know or feel you guys already loved each other? You're stupid if you didn't " Doojoon said. " I didn't .. so.. I'm Stupid? " Yoseob said scratching his head. " I'm glad you confessed " Hyunseung said laughing.

" Wait.. Hyung, what do you mean by that ? " Yoseob asked. " She likes you. Oh wait. she LOVES you. She felt sorry last night right? She was hurt because it was the first time you didn't understand what she was into. You like him. Grew into LOVE.  You felt she was yours. And getting Overprotective ? " Doojoon said clearly. " Understood ? " Hyunseung inserted to Doojoon's sentence. Yoseob nodded. " Well, how did you even know she loves me? " He asked. " We know about it because of the way she's being with you. " Junhyung said. Yoseob's jaw dropped and paused. Doojoon punched his arm lightly and smiled. " Our Yoseob's Happy! " They gave Yoseob a group hug. " Is that the new way of blushing ? Staying still and letting some flies fly onto your mouth? " Junhyung said jokingly. Yoseob stuck his tongue out to Junhyung.

 

--------------------------- few hours passed ------------------------------

 

Dongwoon and Eunhee came home late . They went out 8:00 in the morning and came home 1:00 in the afternoon. " Where have you been ? " Doojoon asked. " We ate for awhile since we ate icecream at the store , we also bought food and ate it over there " Dongwoon told them. " Really ? How many foods did you two ate ? " Hyunseung said with an amused expression. " We ate a lot. " Dongwoon said fooling around. Eunhee entered the room feeling sick. " Noona .. Ottoshimnika ? " Dongwoon said running towards Eunhee.  " Neh. And wait.. Did you just call me Noona? " Eunhee said with a curious expression. " you sure ? ah. ani . " Dongwoon said then smiled. "Neh. " Eunhee replied.

Eunhee's POV

Yes. I'm. Okay. .. not. I can't believe i still can't get over with my fight with Yoseob oppa last night. Oh gosh, What have i done with my life. ^^ I said sorry too many times. But he won't accept it.. huhu T_T

-end

Doojoon , Gikwang and Hyunseung was watching the TV while Junhyung and Yoseob was talking outside. Dongwoon was with Eunhee , he's trying to know what is Eunhee's exact condition.

Dongwoon and Eunhee went to the living room and sat down and watched the TV with the other members. Dongwoon sat beside Hyunseung and Eunhee sat between Doojoon and Gikwang. " You alright ? " Doojoon asked Eunhee worriedly. " Yea. I'm fine Oppa. " Eunhee said. " You look like stressed out ?! " Doojoon said and looked at her. " Problematic , actually. " Eunhee said as she pouted.

" Ah. " The leader nodded and it seems like an idea came up to him. " Do you want to go to the Amusement park? " He asked her smiling. " What is it for ? " Eunhee asked coldly. " You know.. For you to have fun ? And calm yourself. " Doojoon said as he tapped her back. Eunhee nodded and gave him a smile.

After an Hour , They went to the Amusement park to get the Boredom out of them. They were all together , except for Yoseob and Eunhee. They forced the two to spend their time together rather than stay with them. Yoseob and Eunhee are together walking in the park not talking to each other, not even an eye contact.

 


 

D': I'm losing my knowledge in creating fanfic xD I'm so sorry for the ugly chapters.

i promise, i'll make it up to you guys in my next fanfic ;))