My Hug , please ?! :3

Lightless Friendship

When the Morning came..

Yoseob woke up earlier that Eunhee, he stood up fast and tidy up his bed, While Eunhee is still having a beauty sleep at the corner of his bed.

" Eunhee-ah, you don't need anymore of that beauty sleep, You're already beautiful .. You've always been, Please wake up now my princess.. " He whispered while he's folding his blanket.

He leaned a bit closer to Eunhee , and suddenly , Eunhee opened her tired eyes, and she smiled at Him. She looked around the bed.

" Oppa.. where'd you sleep? " She asked him curiously. " Did you sleep beside me? " She raised both of her eyebrows.

He nodded slowly while scratches his head. Eunhee puffed her cheeks while nodded. Yoseob thought she's gonna say something bad about him sleeping beside her and he quickly said " D-don't worry.. Nothing happened. I didn't do something.. " She chuckled at Him. " Gwenchana. " She smiled.

" I actually had a romantic weird dream last night " She said,while hugging her knees.

Yoseob asked curiously " What was it about? "

" Someone.. saying.. ugh.. I don't wanna say it. "  She said rubbing her eyes like a kid.

Yoseob widened his eyes, as he remembered what he said last night. He thought she might have heard those words he whispered to her.

" Come one.. don't be selfish.. Share it! " He said to her smiling, and he layed down on his bed.

" Ugh~ I don't wanna.. :P " She stuck her tongue out and hit his .

" Ouch?! " He looked her, he laughed.

" TELL ME! " He yelled at her playfully. " I won't " She shook her head sticking her tongue out.

" You gave me no choice. " Yoseob started tickling her. " YAH~ WAE?! " She said while giggling through his tickling.

Yoseob continued to tickle her. He tickled her harder and harder. She laughed and laughed as she can't take how Yoseob's tickling her. She ran off towards the door. Yoseob ran towards her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Gotcha! " He said while chuckling.She rolled her eyes while his still wrapping his arms around her. " Tell me now please?! " He pouted. She tried to look away,but then she turned her head to him, Their eyes met,when that time came they started to stare at each other eyes,Their eyes won't cut connection,They didn't budge, until Junhyung disturbed their moment.,by opening the door without knocking.

Yoseob quickly removed his arms around her, looked at Junhyung. Eunhee stood still biting her lips." Oh..Mianhae..if i disturbed SOME-THING IM-POR-TANT ." He said as he chuckled." Uh. You Didn't. " Eunhee replied. " Really? I DID NOT?! You kidding me? " He laughed. " Come on! Time for breakfast. " " Oppa.! Why didn't you just knock? " Eunhee complained.Junhyung didn't mind and just chuckled while walking out. " I Hate you " Eunhee yelled at him sticking her tongue out. Yoseob giggled as he heard what his Crazy Bestfriend said.

" If you just wanted a hug, just Ask Yoseob! " He bursted out of laughter. " Shut you freakin' mouth, Please?! " Eunhee shot a death glare on Him.Then Eunhee faced Yoseob." What?! Want a hug? " He said to her as he chuckled and spread his arms wide." I do." Eunhee laughed. " Then i'll give you a big big hug! " He wrapped his arms around Eunhee. " Is my Bestfriend already satisfied with this? " He asked as he looked at her.Eunhee blushed and hid her Tomato face for Yoseob not to see.Yoseob still noticed that she was hiding her face turning red.

Yoseob's POV

" Is it possible that she loves me too? if i ask her.. nevermind.. "

Eunhee broke the hug and went straight to the Dining room.

" Yah! I'm not finish hugging yet~! " Yoseob yelled.

" You have got to be kidding me Oppa ~ " Eunhee smirked.

At the Dining room..

Yoseob and Eunhee was feeding each other.

" Are you two really JU-JU-JU-JUST Bestfriends?! " Junhyung asked.

" Yes! How could you think something else? " Yoseob replied.

" Uhm.. *chuckles* More like Couple mm'kay? FAR, TOO FAR from being bestfriends." Junhyung said while smiling.

Yoseob and Eunhee looked at each other and looked away, they felt embarrassed to each other, because Junhyung already noticed and said to them that they're more like couples.


Chapter 5 Here! ^^ keke.. Enjoy ;D